L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap15%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap12%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap7%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap41%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap12%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap0%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap5%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap0%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_lcap7%Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

ForumPoints : 10659
Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello all! James here, and I'm taking a shot at making a sig shop! Admittedly, I'm still a bit of a novice as of now, but I hope to satisfy all of the people who come here! Below are a few of the sigs I've made for my friends:

Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Luna-1
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Alex-1
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Auroradark-1
Above was my first draft. Below is my 2nd.
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Aurorablonde-1
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Lily-1
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! James-1
And of course, the one I have currently (as of December 15, 2009):
Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Hinatalover17copy

If you're going to request that I make a sig, I do have a few personal preferences. You don't necessarily HAVE to do this, but I'd really prefer it if you did:

1. Supply a picture, or a few pictures, that you want to have as your sig that I can work with
2. Give me an idea of what you want it to look like. It doesn't have to be SUPER-descriptive, but if you want the background a certain color or something like that, then please tell me beforehand.
3. If you want any other text on your sig (other than your screen name), please tell me!

I hope I can satisfy your need of sigs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hinatalover17
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10853
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 pm

A basic request for you Hinata

A sig adevertising L factor (and perhaps a breif explanation of putting a link on said sig)

Keep it clean and everything should be fine
Back to top Go down
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Shadowed Luminous wrote:

A sig adevertising L factor (and perhaps a breif explanation of putting a link on said sig)

Erm...you mean just have it say "L-Factor" with some cool font and background colors and such? I can do that.

But..er...I dunno quite what you mean by "a brief explanation of putting a link on said sig." Sorry if it's obvious and I'm just not seeing it hehe, but could you maybe clarify that a bit please?
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10853
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Hinatalover17 wrote:
Shadowed Luminous wrote:

Erm...you mean just have it say "L-Factor" with some cool font and background colors and such? I can do that.

But..er...I dunno quite what you mean by "a brief explanation of putting a link on said sig." Sorry if it's obvious and I'm just not seeing it hehe, but could you maybe clarify that a bit please?

I'm going to put the picture in my sig area on another site. If someone clicks your work, it will direct them to this site

It does'nt neccesarily have to say L factor on it. I was just figuring it would be wise to have it on their so people will know what site they would be going to. If you don't want it on their or just do not find it neccesary to my goal then feel free to omit it.
Back to top Go down
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Shadowed Luminous wrote:
Hinatalover17 wrote:
Shadowed Luminous wrote:

I'm going to put the picture in my sig area on another site. If someone clicks your work, it will direct them to this site

It does'nt neccesarily have to say L factor on it. I was just figuring it would be wise to have it on their so people will know what site they would be going to. If you don't want it on their or just do not find it neccesary to my goal then feel free to omit it.

Okay, I gotcha! I can do the sig just fine, but I'm not sure how to put a link inside a picture so if you click on it it'll direct you here. I'll have to look up how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11204
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Hinatalover17 wrote:
Shadowed Luminous wrote:
Hinatalover17 wrote:
Shadowed Luminous wrote:

Okay, I gotcha! I can do the sig just fine, but I'm not sure how to put a link inside a picture so if you click on it it'll direct you here. I'll have to look up how to do that.

Don't worry, Shadow is the one who does the link in the pic part. You just have to make the pic for him. It's a simple BBCode to put the link in.
Back to top Go down
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Viper718 wrote:

Don't worry, Shadow is the one who does the link in the pic part. You just have to make the pic for him. It's a simple BBCode to put the link in.

Ohhh I gotcha! Yeah, I can do that just fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!   Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hinatalover 17 (James') Sig Shop!
Page 1 of 1