L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap15%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap12%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap7%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap41%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap12%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap0%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap5%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap0%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_lcap7%L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11208
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Empty
PostSubject: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Good Morrow my fellow Avatites (new word, coined it).

This will be a Graphic Battle for Avatars (obviously).

Other than This Post, Signatures MUST be Turned OFF when you Post.

First off, I will explain the rules of this battle:

You will be creating avatars to be placed in the LFR Avatar gallery. These avatars will then be voted on by the members of the forum, and the winners will get their corresponding prizes (listed at the bottom of this post).

Avatars will be strictly limited by these rules:

• Dimensions MUST be 100x100 Pixels.

• File Size Must Be NO Larger Than 64 Kilabytes (kb).

• There Will Be NO Nudity, or Graphic Scenes of Violence in the Avatar.

• No Personal Text On the Avatars.

• Text On The Avatars May Include: L-Factor Reborn, The Name of the Character the Avatar Is Of, The Name of the Series the Avatar Is Pertaining To, Text Pertaining To The Character or Series the Avatar is Derived From (Including Quotes From The Series/Character), and LFR.

• A Single Participant May Post Up To 10 Avatars in the Battle, and May Change or Edit the Avatars Before Voting Begins (All changes must be done by editting the original post).

• Each Avatar Must Be Labeled With a Number to Its Left In The Post.

• Each Avatar Must Be Seperate By a New Line.

• You May Only Make A Post In This Thread If You Are Posting Avatars For Judging.

• Partcipants May Add, Edit, and Change Avatars Until April 21st. After April 21st, Voting Will Commence. - Battle Extended Until April 30th.

Once voting commences, the voting thread will open, and Forum Members will be allowed to vote on up to 3 of their favorite Avatars in the Battle. Voting will continue for 3 days, in which time, voters may edit their posts to change their vots. After the third day, votes will be tallied, and the top 3 users will be awarded the prizes corresponding to their ranking in votes.

Prizes:

First Place Will Get
  • Their Own Personal Name Color for 2 Months (May Not Be Similar to Admin/Moderator Colors)
  • A Custom User Title of Their Choosing
  • Their Top Voted Avatar in the Database, and 2 More of Their Choosing.

Second Place Will get
  • A Custom Use Title of Their Choosing for 1 Month
  • Their Top Voed Avatar in the Database, and 1 More of Their Choosing

Third Place Will Get
  • Their Top Voted Avatar in the Database
  • User Title of Their Choosing for 1 Week.

Reply To This Thread With Your Avatar(s) To Join The Battle

(Note: Our Avatar Database is Only 30 Avatars Maximum in Size, Being That We Are Running This Forum On Free-Mode. This Is The Reason the Avatars In the Database Is a Prize. Do Note, Though, That the Staff Reserves the Right to Choose Avatars We Think Deserve a Spot, to Place In the Database)

Last edited by Viper718 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10857
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Excellent a competition

But I would suggest you cut out the Avatar prize , if you get a mess of good avatars ,it would be wise to include them

Freeman(Hard to blur the glasses when they are about a pixel thick =O)

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Freeman01

Evil Zelda

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Zelda1_edited-1

and more

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Zackavy1_edited-2

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! L_edited-3

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Firegirl1_edited-1

Last edited by Shadowed Luminous on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10861
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 am

My entry's:

1. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Hyorihqnostroke

2. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Ritsu

3. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! 21754953

4. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Minzy3

5. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Minzy1

6. L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Minzy2

il prob keep making more till the end date O.o

please do note i really dont know what im doing, im just fiddling with stuff in photoshop lol.

Last edited by theariesfantasy on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : read rules please. remove sig when posting)
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11326
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 am

I'm not officially entering (yet?), but I have a question... When will the contest be over? If there's enough time, I may give it a go, so this is an important question to me...

Also, I agree that the 27kb limit seems quite limiting.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 am

ends in like 2 days lol, i thought it was end of month, guess il only make 1 or 2.

Quote :
Partcipants May Add, Edit, and Change Avatars Until April 21st. After April 21st, Voting Will Commence.

Last edited by Viper718 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read rules please. remove sig when posting)
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am

I have noticed some problems with the file size issue *cough*. I misread my own forum limits, because I was looking at something else. File size has been raised to 64kb. Battle end date has been extended until the end of the month. Cookies will also be given to me for liking them so much...
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11326
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Score one for paying attention!

I'm sitting this one out.

Last edited by Viper718 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : turned off sig *glares at Ryojin*)
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Sooo what happens if no one else makes it for the conclusion of this contest ? Am I automatically the winner ?
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

seriously, my photoshop crashed 10 times in the last 2 minutes....!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Shadowed Luminous wrote:
Sooo what happens if no one else makes it for the conclusion of this contest ? Am I automatically the winner ?

No, I am automatically the winner, and you get kicked in the face!

Last edited by Ryojin on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sig hypocrite. *glare*)
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Extension ? Do I win ? Do I lose ? Do the Marlins play the Phillies in the final round ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!   L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire! Empty

Back to top Go down

L-Factor Avatars Graphic Battle Extraordinaire!
Page 1 of 1