L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
journal of things Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
journal of things Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
journal of things Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
journal of things Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
journal of things Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
journal of things Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
journal of things Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
journal of things Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
journal of things Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
journal of things Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
journal of things I_vote_lcap15%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
journal of things I_vote_lcap12%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
journal of things I_vote_lcap7%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
journal of things I_vote_lcap41%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
journal of things I_vote_lcap12%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
journal of things I_vote_lcap0%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
journal of things I_vote_lcap5%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
journal of things I_vote_lcap0%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
journal of things I_vote_lcap7%journal of things I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

journal of things

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10683

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: journal of things   journal of things EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 pm

So I never knew this forum was back up and when the old forum went down i felt slightly sad but now it's back up, yay!!.

I used to be in the old forums under the name "reggiedagangsta" but since joining this forum i changed to RCpaladin123, i used to post stories and comment and since i've been away from this site since the old one shut down i have been writing more so i'll probably be posting in the creators corner soon.

Right enough of that now onto what i'm actually doing these days, at the moment i'm at college on my second course which is a national diploma in creative design and media, it's a two year course and it's going great, i've made some great friends at college and i'm still loving it.

so at college were doing an assignment where we make a documentary and i decided to do mine on hobbies of myself and other people, then theres 3D lessons, photography, video production and creative media, since it's my second year at college were required to do enrichment activities and so from the list of them all i chose salsa and honestly it's really fun except theres only six of us that go but i think some more people are coming next week.

One more thing before i go a slightly embarrasing moment, I had finished college and so me and my friends decided to go home and i got on my bus and sat down the thing is the heater was on basically pumping a lot of warm air since it's winter, then the bus got packed and when theres a lot of people on a bus it starts to get warm and when i get warm i get sleepy so i rested my hand on my head with my music playing and about five minutes later i fell asleep, i didn't have a clue where i was when i woke up and then i realized i was in harworth so i calmed down and thought "crap why did i fall asleep and why did no one wake me".

So the bus drove round dropping people off until it got to a hill where it tried to get up and got halfway before the fan belt broke, so i was stuck in harworth and it was dark and i didn't know where i was so i walked around trying to find my way out but it took me like half an hour until i found my way then my mum rang me asking where i was, i explained what happened and she laughed so i had to go to a cash point and get some money out then i had to buy chips so i could get change for the bus, after i got the change i waited for the bus and eat my chips but the chips stuck together and it was hard to pick apart and then the bus arrived.

As it arrived i wrapped up my chips and went to get on the bus but no no i'm not allowed on with chips that are wrapped up and the bus was empty but still no sorry mate you can't get on it will smell the bus out, by this point i was really angry and so i had to ring up my uncle to give me a lift and then my uncle took the mess out of me along with my mom and bother just joking about it.

Thats all really i'll update tomorrow probably, for now i'm off to play manhunt 2 and i've still got inglorious b******s to watch along with funny people, also i might post in the creators corner in a bit.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 pm

So today i woke up at 9:00 and realized i had fallen asleep with the telly on and my glasses on, so i put them to the side and went to sleep, i then woke two hours later and decided o get up since it's Sunday and i cant stay in bed for too long since i have college tomorrow.

So today i have woken up and cleaned my glasses from the smear marks i put on them when i was asleep, i think i was having a good dream but i cant remember if i was or if it was that dream anyway i had a shower and got dressed and grabbed something to eat along with a cup of tea, i always need a cup of tea to function in the morning, the last time i missed having cup of tea i became quite cranky and annoyed (lol tea addiction), i installed some updates on my computer and the restarted it for the updates to take effect then i played manhunt 2 for an hour and a half.

Now I'm off manhunt and looking for something to do apart from wait for One piece to come out.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Ok so i woke up this morning at 20 too 6 and didn't get up until 6 which is the time i was going to get up at anyway lol, so yeah i woke up and didn't watch telly because they've taken off the good stuff in the mornings so i had to pass the time by listening to my MP3 until 7:30 then i left for the bus.

After i caught my first bus of the day i then had to get 20 pounds out from the bank and in doing so almost made me miss the bus but luckily i caught it but things soon got a little worse since it was raining and no one ever walks to college or wherever they pack on the bus and since i was stood at the front i got a little squashed, then it got further into town and then even more people got on, so there's me and two girls sandwiched together, me leaning backwards because i can't move (my back was killing me) and some other people completely squashed at the front, thankfully the bus driver didn't let anymore people on.

I would have sat down but i don't want to sit down and then some old people get on then i have to move and if i don't people get angry and would probably argue thats why i stand unless the bus isn't packed.

so college wasn't bad but tomorrows not going to be better since we have 3D and that lesson just sends me to sleep but luckily i have salsa the day after even though it's for an hour, i'd rather it go on for 2 hours because it's a lot of fun.

Anyway's after college i stopped at the shop and bought some milk and bread and decided to walk 2 miles back to my village since i didn't want to waste 1 pound 40 on a 5 minute bus ride, plus i like the walking except a lot of cars come down that road, and since i got in i've just been browsing facebook and watched the new One piece.

That's all really, and since it's england we have a lot of bad weather and this morning i got completely soaked walking to college then it changed to windy which i like but i also like rain, i'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Today started out ok i woke up at 6 with the alarm going off but i slept until 7 then i just got ready for college, i got on the first bus then caught the second bus and when i got to college i found out my teacher wasn't there since he's sick so my friends and everyone else except for 2-3 people went home, by 1 o'clock there was just two of us so we spent the entire time in town and i only stayed for my enrichment activities which was a salsa lesson. So today was kinda sucky.

I preordered assassins creed 2 yesterday and have a conformation E-mail so it will either arrive tomorrow or friday the day of release for UK people, hopefully it's tomorrow lol, right now my left arm hurts just a tiny bit and facebook apps are being annoying with me so i can't be bothered to use them nor go on IE7 because i just hate it.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Well i thought i'd update on what i've done since friday and today which was play assassins creed 2 and dragon age origins, didn't watch much telly since nothing good was on.

So today i woke up at 1 in the afternoon and by 2 i was dressed and having breakfast which was a bagel with butter on, and about an hour later i was hungry but not hungry and there were some gravy meatballs in the fridge and i thought about having them but i had to finish off the lamb stew, so then my mum comes into my room telling me that theres meatballs in the fridge i said yeah i know, then she gets a little angry for not having them yet.

I told her i can't remember how long you do them for but she just comes out of nowhere with this andjust says you're a liar you know how long to do them for, seriously what the hell just calling me a liar straight out, i honestly can't remember how long you do them for but still i was branded a liar, so she went off and made them and she doesn't like them and decided to give them to me so really all i've done now is get rid of the lamb taste in my mouth and it's been replaced with salt and meatballs, so yeah i'm quite annoyed.

My rant for the day i'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10954
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Quite a journal you have here. I specifically like the one when you slept in the bus. Haha. It happened to me too. Luckily I woke up not that far the place where I should stop. So I just walked back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 pm

cheers for the comment Firestorm.

Today and last night wasn't so bad the bad parts of last night were my mum flipping out over a stupid cheese grater that my dad had borrowed when he was looking after the village pub, even my brother agreed with me saying "god, flipping out over a cheese grater", so i just went inside to my room and switched on my music.

Then the better part of the night came because i went back on dragon age origins and i have gotten quite into it although i do need to buy a new weapon for my character since the staff i have is quite rubbish and also assassins creed 2, i found out last night my brother isn't even 40% through the game and he's quite far ahead of me so I've got a way to go.

At the moment I'm reading a new manga called Lost+Brain and it's quite interesting, it shows what some people can achieve with hypnotism and it's effects and it seems quite dark i may continue it and would probably recommend it if you like the psychological and shounen type mangas.

I've realized how much contact I've lost with my old school friends, i would love to be able to see them a lot more or at least go t parties with them, i spent Halloween alone while they all went to parties, (I also finished D.Gray man that night in 8 hours lol) but I still have my college friends who are great and funny people.

Right now since it's Sunday in the U.K I'm waiting for One piece to come out if not then it will be out tomorrow and well I'll be in bed earlier tonight since i have college in the morning, so yeah I'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm

So right now i'm on the computer as usual lol, didn't play assassins creed 2 today at all because i just didn't want to i know it's a good game but i just thought meh, so instead i've been on the computer just browsing the internet and finding stuff to do, i was going to listen to some music on youtube but as luck would have it my internet has decided to load up youtube videos super slow, seriously it took like more than ten minuted to load up a 4 minute video seriously WTF, but everything else works fine.

One piece didn't come out yet well not the release from the group i get it from but i can wait, tomorrow i have salsa for an hour after photography then i can go home which i guess i'll be walking back 2 miles from the stop i get off at back to my house plus the bus to my village runs every 2 hours and rips you off for a 5 minute bus ride, at at the moment i'm continuing with my story after a long break i decided to change some ideas round that i had in my head and i'm piecing it together.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Ok today was somewhat good and bad the bad part of today was that my art teacher was annoyed and angry at the class because some people had said we haven't done enough work and then the art teacher went off on one, then i found out my friend is going out with some other guy in my class whose basically the class clown/jerk/sometimes nice guy, don't know what she sees in him and honestly when my friend told me about it today all i did was just shrug, if she wants to do that then so be it i'm not going to jump in and say no no blah blah and whatnot.

So with that boring/slightly mood dampening parts of the day out of the way it's time to move onto the good stuff, after the teacher stopped ranting we had a good lesson having fun, mainly just saying the name of my friend whose last name has simmons in, whay we found tthis funny was because he likes to say "i am simmons i am awesome" (a bit of an ego i think lol) and he posted it on facebook but when he did he put a typo and instead of simmons it came out as Smimmons, we can't figure out why we find this funny but most of the time you will find us just randomly saying Smimmones or smimmons and he gets angry and annoyed but is laughing along with us (yes we do sound weird i know lol).

This happened the other day but it made me happy, it was 12:30 and i had salsa at 1:00 in the afternoon so me and two other friends went round the market thats open on Wednesday's, and previous weeks i had been looking for a pocket watch because for some reason i just love them they are beautifully crafted and i love the designs, so we were walking round and we passed a stall i walked on a but further until my friend shouted me back and pointed out two pocket watches, i couldn't believe it and then came the 1st shock he was selling them for 3 pounds and so i checked my money but i only had £1.90, the next shock came when he said that's fine, now if your thinking i was ripped off i wasn't the design is lovely, nothings flimsy, the battery runs fine and it's not that crappy gold that rubs off, i can obviously say though it's probably just gold plated or something but still i don't care i love it so much, the front design is of a dark blue sky and clouds with a Chinese dragon on the front highlighted in gold colour and the back is really lovely.

On to the next good thing which is One piece, my most favourite manga of all time, today was spectacularly awesome since Oda had done chapter zero for the new movie and the latest chapter, both blew my mind away especially chapter 565 towards the end, right now i have Naruto to read but one scan i got earlier was put ion the wrong order which really annoyed me and it was done by some other scan team other than sleepyfans and i'd rather trust them more.

when it comes to reading manga like One Piece and Naruto i will always stick with Binktopia for One piece and Sleepyfans for Naruto.

So yeah that's my journal update/rant for today, i'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:56 pm

So today was good i stayed up until 6 in the morning watching T.V and slept until 1:15 in the afternoon but i found out today my brother sold assassins creed 2 for 29 pounds to Cex which annoyed me a bit since i wanted to play it and neither of us had completed it, he just replied with we can get it again some other time, so instead of playing an awesome game i had to go back to devil may dry 4 which i still love and i completed it today, now i have mirrors edge and Prince of Persia to complete.

after i got dressed and did my teeth i had something to eat which was a sausage roll, i then signed in on facebook, see what people had done since last night and not much had happened, and i've sometimes thought to myself wow their lifes seem a lot better, they go out partying and some are smarter than me, they have friends within living distance and i just feel crap for a bit sort of like depression which annoys me at the same time plus my friends all live more than 5 miles away from me.

Later on in the night i watched Jason manford's new stand up DVD, i still have Al murray, andy parson's and Rhod gilbert's DVD to watch, also a small complaint as much as i love christmas and whatnot i kind of hate it at this time of the year for a few reasons, buses are late, buses are packed to the point where i have to stand up all the way freezing, people decide last minute shopping is a lot better than normal shopping and so everywhere is full, traffic is a hell of a long wait especially if you have to get to college and lastly every time winter rolls around my hands gain white skin on the top of them constantly, basically a load of dry skin appears every hour or so and can be frustrating, i've had it before but the last time it tightened my skin around my wrists and id wake up with some skin split on my wrists which really hurt if it got caught on my coat or when i washed them.

One last thing before i go i've just noticed i havent had much today, i've had a sausage roll, a small lasagne and a bag of crisps, i'm not starving myself or anything i just didn't feel hungry lol.

So not really much of a journal entry but a rant, still i don't mind i needed to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Ok now I'm really annoyed, today we moved the 360 into my brothers bedroom to get the xbox live up to see if theres any new demos out and i remembered that my friend told me he had added me on xbox live, so i quickly signed into my live account but for some reason it had been lost so i had to recover it but since i did that i lost my assassins creed 2, prince of persia and devil may cry 4 achievements, so about near a 1000 gamer points gone don't know how but it's just really annoyed me then i got wet feet having to move a table with my mum and also the table dug into my wrists which hurt, about an hour later my mum complains at me for something i can't remember and i also stub my bare foot on the top half of a cabinet which my mum had decided to leave out in the middle of the kitchen.

Also since she's been doing a sort out today she's been leaving the door open an obviously because it's winter its cold even my cat wont go out sometimes, anyway when we open the door she complains saying its cold don't let the heat out, she had a fire going and the heating on and then just leaves the door wide open, what the hell seriously you can leave it open but i leave it open for like 5 seconds and you complain like hell.

Another complaint is some sites i watch anime on, there being annoying using rubbish players and sometimes they don't have the video or it's broken, and i know there doing it for free but i haven't seen the new naruto yet or Fairy tail anime and my download speed is going annoyingly slow compared to the other day, i have some good news which is i got down an idea for my latest chapter for my story but thats basically shot to death because everyone decides to walk around and come into my room, i can hardly get any privacy and then when i get the chance to write i can't because i just feel drained and not in the mood to write which really annoys me.

So yeah thats how i feel today and to top it off it's a sunday the worst day of the week along with monday and tuesday, i'll probably feel better tomorrow but for now i just feel like crap.
Back to top Go down
Sir Auron
Sir Auron

ForumPoints : 10611

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 am

Sucks about your gamerscore man.
But really, is there even a point to them?
Do they get you anything or is it just "Hey I got 500 gamerscore points"?
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:26 pm

so it's been a few days so i thought I'd update, over the past couple of days I've basically been bored but luckily yesterday i had Bakuman, One Piece and Naruto to read, with Naruto it seems again Kishimoto has redeemed himself since i thought it was going to be bad but we'll see how he fares, the person creating Bakuman is doing well with the story and I'm finding it quite interesting, Finally One Piece, every week it blows my mind with huge amounts of epicness, even though Oda has taken breaks a few times that is because in an interview he said "yes there may be a few hiccups in jump but that is because i am working on both the manga and the new movie and i don't want to half ass through either" (I'm not sure if that was the exact quote but that's basically what he said).

At the moment I'm quite bored just on Facebook and Youtube, i might try and write later on depends if i want to, so thats all for now but I'll update soon.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Today has been somewhat okay but I'm kind of annoyed, first off i was getting into my writing earlier this afternoon but then it was spoiled by my mum and my brother walking around the house and no one in my family knows i write, and i stand by the fact that they shouldn't see what i write because one it's private and i don't want to share it until I'm ready and two they'll respond with two answers to it basically the first being "oh why don't you put that there and do that" ... no just no, like Eiichiro Oda said
Quote :
the first thing I tell them is to not give me suggestions. I want to have the confidence to say that I thought up all the people and the entire story by myself! If I rely on people once, I might keep doing it, and if it's a failure, I'll blame it on them. But if I succeed, it's because of my own ability, and if I fail, it's my own fault.

The second answer would come from my brother which is "haha what is this carp, oh my god thats so weak, haha", then he would basically just proceed to crush my dreams by saying about how it's too hard to do this stuff and how would i compete, then the last thing which is books are rubbish just watch the movie and if theres no movie then don't read. Sometimes i just hate my family but i have to put up with them.

For now I'm probably going to write and drink tea theres not much to do.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 am

What kinda story are you writing? I bet it's gonna be good. It's good though to depend on yourself only. Like you said, if you fail, it's because of you and if you succeed, it's also because of you. No one should be given credit and blamed for you own work.

Good luck Way Cool
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Firestorm wrote:
What kinda story are you writing? I bet it's gonna be good. It's good though to depend on yourself only. Like you said, if you fail, it's because of you and if you succeed, it's also because of you. No one should be given credit and blamed for you own work.

Good luck Way Cool

The story I'm writing is actually being posted in the authors workshop, but there's only chapter 1 now, and I've looked at the first chapter and realized it was somewhat okay but i feel I've got better as i go along and now I'm on chapter 5 just about to finish it an move onto chapter 6 Woop

The quote i posted did give me a boost really and i do want to do it like that, Oda is a great man and honestly I'm inspired by him, even though it's manga it's still a story and every week I'm blown away (I'm a huge One Piece fan lol) by what he writes and draws, I actually did a face-book thing where you pick five people you want to meet and they were:

1. Eiichiro Oda
2. Hugh Laurie
3. Michael McIntyre
4. Tara Reid
5. David Spade

Kind of an odd bunch but nonetheless i want to meet them, anyway i have been thinking I'm kind of hypocritical since i don't want my family to see it or my friends (apart from one friend, since we both write, i can trust her), but I'm fine enough to share it on the Internet, I don't know why that is but hopefully one day i can show it to my friends and show it to a publisher since i do actually want to become a writer.

Anyway back to the quote and i agree with this i like feedback and i don't want to take someones idea thinking it's great and then it completely fails I'd rather stand on my own, i doubt Derek Landy or J.K Rowling did, and the only time I'll ask for someones help is to see if they think it fits or goes with the story.

Also thanks for the comment it gave me a slight boost Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Today and last night wasn't so bad i would have gone to bed early but ended up going to sleep at 1 in the morning waking up at 6 in the morning to get ready.

Since it's December ad Christmas songs are playing i started to really like "The pogues - the bells are ringing out for Christmas day" and when i listen to music i can't really help but fit images with the music so basically a video runs through my head and when i listen to this song i just imagine myself older around 22 - 24 years old in France and the day is Christmas eve at night time and it's snowing normally, in doing so i go into a bar that is for some reason open to see a bar to the right of me with the barman cleaning a glass, a person in the corner drinking and a woman at the bar along with the fire roaring, lighting the bar and bouncing off of the glasses with the orange glow.

I sit down next to the woman and order a Whisky and because it's Christmas i order a drink for the woman any drink she likes, we both get drunk and soon start laughing and talking about why were here, i say I've decided to spend Christmas over in France because i needed a holiday and I love France, she says she's here because her friends have all gone to their family's and has no one to spend it with so she decided to spend it in a bar, I cheer her up by accidentally slurring a few words wrong then we decide to go round the town/city were in even if it is night.

We say goodbye to the people in the bar and thank them and when outside we get somewhat of a grip over the drunkenness and can understand what were doing slightly, we then proceed to sing "The pogues - The bells are ringing out for Christmas day", in doing so we walk down the street one arm over each other laughing at the mistakes we make singing the song, then after that we walk on into the night and wake up at her house on Christmas day.

Yeah it seems weird but thinking about it makes me happy, Also for college i have one assignment out of the way and should finish my 3D assignment tomorrow hopefully.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm

So today was going really good, we had some laughs such as cal slapping our friend and the sound of the slap ringing out through the class but before he slapped him all i heard was no no slap then the sound of the slap, i rofled so much, then i found a great T-shirt at dinner which i think I'll buy tomorrow, then we had video production which was fun as well as i almost have everything done apart from my storyboards, after i get them done i can start filming which will be when we come back after a break for Christmas.

Then it sort of went a bit rubbish as my friend met his girlfriend and my other friend met her boyfriend and there stood me and my friend and i thought to myself great were the lonely people, so i remained cheerful in front of them but on the inside i felt slightly sad, and i know i should just man up and ask someone out but honestly there are no other girls on our course, i hardly get invited out so i can't really meet new people and I'm guessing rejection must sting like a b***h.

But i managed to cheer myself up with the big bang theory's new episode, and some comedy on telly, also i started chapter 6 on the bus today when i was going back from college and got really addicted to the song deeper underground by Jamiroquai, i wish i didn't have to get up so early in the morning but at least i have salsa to look forward to, I'm getting somewhat better but because i have to alternate between partners since I'm the only boy there i do better with some than others like the Spanish girl, i work well with her, then the new girl i work somewhat well with her but she gets a bit confused sometime even i do and the others well i can dance with them but we sometimes make mistakes it's confusing sometimes.

Off to bed now, will update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Today started off good i woke up at 6:00 pressing snooze until 6:45 lol, anyway after that i got dressed and got a lift to college which I've been doing all week and I've saved money on the bus fares i pay, i got into college earlier than normal which was 8:20 and i normally get into college for 8:40 or 8:50.

Almost fell asleep in less because it was boring but found out we break up for 3 weeks and go back in January so tomorrow i have art which isn't bad if it wasn't at half 1 I'd rather i be in the morning so it's not a wasted day, although it takes up the time while waiting for One Piece, i bought a new T-shirt today for 3 pounds something and i also did my salsa lesson today, I'm still the only boy there lol.

After all that i went back home and almost fell asleep on the bus but managed to stay awake lol, when i got home i had my dinner because i was starving and watched the rest of arrested development season 2 should be her in like two days and i also got the game WET off a game website and should be here by Friday, i can't wait.

Even though i get up later than usual on a Thursday i still think i should get to bed, i just decided to do a journal update before i go.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 pm

You're taking salsa lesson? Pwned

Games, watching TV series, animes, sleeping. Well that's 80% similar to my life right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:14 pm

yep lol, it's actually really fun but weird at the same time when your the only boy there apart from the teacher, the people are nice and we laugh a bit and I'm getting the hang of it.

Today wasn't so bad but i woke up to hear the plumber was here and was going to do the upstairs bathroom so the water was shut off for a while but it was back on in time for me to get a wash and brush my teeth.

when i got dropped off at the second bus stop i got across the road when the cars were stopping and some guy almost hit me so he rolled down his window and looked at me thinking "he has his earphones in I'll shout at him" so he told me not to be a stupid p*****k so i swore back at him and flagged him off but i thought it was both our faults, i shouldn't have done what i did and he should have slowed down.

College was good had a bit of fun in Art and this was my last lesson so were off of college for 3 weeks, yay, right now I'm at home and going to check for the latest one piece scan and arrested development series 2.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:03 pm

So i thought I'd update since it's been 6 days since i last updated.

After finishing at college for Christmas I've been in a lot which is normal really lol, anyway I've been watching T.V, lazing about the usual, I ordered WET the game because i played the demo and loved it so much, the soundtrack to it is brilliant which made me want to buy the game even more, even my brother who doesn't like that type of music said t was god but mostly because it fits the game.

I've been playing through Mass effect recently because in number 2 the decisions you made in the first one are transferred over to your new save in number 2 so for example if you let Ashley die in the first one on virmire then you would have all of the characters apart from her, and other decisions, I've seen some game-play and Bioware have really stepped up their game on this it looks better than the first one.

Another game I'm waiting for is Bayonetta, it's like devil may cry but your a witch and i like the look of this game mainly because I'm a fan of the hack and slash style of games and devil may cry was brilliant, I've been watching arrested development I'm on season 2 at the moment.

That's all really apart from I'm getting a hundred pound bonus plus 30 pounds EMA from college, so I'll update sometime again probably tomorrow and I'll be working on my stories with some ideas i have.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Well today started off somewhat weird, since my mum failed to mention to me that some roofers were coming round, so i wake up at 10 after going to bed at 6 in the morning and i hear a loud banging, there fixing something that should have been done last time they were here but failed to notice, Anyway i heard the banging and stomping around the roof and i lay there thinking "don't worry just sleep you'll soon block out the noise", boy did i fool myself as i thought that, a few seconds later there was a hole in my bedroom with a foot sticking through, i shot up out of bed and my mums just laughing at me so now i have a hole in my roof of my room, it's okay for now though they covered the top up and will cover the bottom soon.

When they came through the roof and i had got changed i actually unplugged my T.V (i love that thing lol) and moved it to a safe place, so i had 4 hours sleep and I've been up all day, When they had finished they obviously left and i set my T.V back up and i went downstairs onto my computer for most of the day, read the new One Piece and Naruto and saw the new iron man 2 trailer, after a while i decided to go back upstairs to my room to play mass effect but since my mum and dad hardly speak to each other and my dads watching telly in the front room the only T.V left is in my room and i know i should ask her if she's watching anything but when i do she gets all moody and angry at me basically guilt tripping me and it really annoys me.

I turn 18 in a few months (3 months and 28 days to be precise lol) and well to me it's a big deal, since i decided i think I should go out to the clubs and whatnot or have a small party but i can see my mom disagreeing with whatever i want to do and if it goes according to her plan she'll have me in the house on my 18th just sat at the computer listening to music, watching telly and basically just spending a milestone of my life in boredom, even though my birthday is on a Monday i still want to go out on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday with Sunday as a rest day, i never really had a good birthday, hell even the holidays like ST Patricks day or Halloween i was inside because of two reasons, one: nobody invited me out (typical really) and two: if i wanted picking up and it was slightly late my mum would just shout at me and bitch and moan and blah blah blah.

I've noticed my life has been somewhat great in some parts but the rest is just a load of garbage and for some reason i end up with all the bad luck while my brother gets all the good luck.

Sorry for that somewhat downer and text wall of a post, but i felt i had to get this off my chest so now for some good points of my day.

I Pre-ordered mass effect 2 and it come out in the U.K on January 29th, i read the new One piece chapter, watched the official trailer for Iron man 2 and found a site that sticks to the same player for all the videos and has most of my favourite shows on.

So as usual I'll update soon either tomorrow or the day after who knows (it probably wil be tomorrow lol).
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Well it's been two days since i updated and in that time I've been doing the same really, which is lazing about, going on the computer, looking for new music, manga and anime.

I'm still playing through Mass effect mainly doing the side missions, and I've been reading the mass effect wiki and i never noticed the other side missions like being able to give Tali a gift to take back to the Flotilla or garrus's mission chasing down a psychopath who sells body parts, anyway I've been doing them and stayed away from the main story for a while but I'm going to go to Feros soon and then Virmire.

Another thing i want to mention is the fact that Rage Against The Machine could take the Christmas number one with the song "killing in the name" after a face-book group was started and i joined hoping it would get noticed and to my surprise it did, it has near 1 million members and the group wants to beat the stupid X-factor winners song, since every year a rubbish Christmas song from the X-factor is released, I'm hoping they do win mainly because it would be an achievement and we wouldn't have to hear stupid pop everywhere we go like in shops and whatnot.

My brother who hates bands like this obviously doesn't like the music and my mum thinks X-factor should win as usual, they have released some bad song and really annoying one's as well and also when Leona Lewis released her version of hallelujah i felt she completely slaughtered it from the original, so i feel as though something good should go up there and show all the people who loved the X-factor songs at number one how we feel when a song we don't like comes on the radio and gets overplayed so much that we want to punch someone from annoyance and anger.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I feel slightly happy today because of a few things like Rage against the machine getting number 1 for christmas and beating the stupid geordie boy from X-factor and i found a new anime, Busou Renkin, i've only seen one episode so far but it think i'll stick with it and i also love the opening song to it.

not sure what to do for now but i'm sure i'll find something to do, might play mass effect later and tomorrow i'm downloading the bayonetta demo, can't wait but then again my brother will ridicule it because he hates how it looks and says its for "retards" and "kids who like bright flashing colours on the screen" which annoys me but we are both different really, he doesn't like bayonetta or devil may cry and i don't really care for Call of duty modern warfare 2, (thats right i went there Razz lol) and we both share a differen taste in music i like stuff like the gypsy pistoleros, RATM and some of the songs he listens to but he just hates my music so much and he listens to stuff like jason derulo, chris brown and kanye west and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

journal of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things Empty

Back to top Go down

journal of things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next