L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Dimension Battle Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Dimension Battle Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Dimension Battle Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Dimension Battle Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Dimension Battle Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Dimension Battle Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Dimension Battle Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Dimension Battle Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Dimension Battle Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Dimension Battle Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap15%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap41%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap5%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Dimension Battle I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Dimension Battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10658

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am

The dimensions are colliding together to create one "super dimension," with each world overlapping another to bridge the gaps between the dimensions to allow access to other worlds. But the true threat, Nightmare, has now fully recovered all of Soul Edge's power and now threatens to engulf all the dimensions in darkness. The only thing that stands between him and Soul Edge is Mithos and Mizuko, the last two surviving angel guardians sent to watch over Earth. The two know exactly what kind of powers Nightmare possesses and they are trying to gather as many people to try and assist them in destroying Nightmare forever. But can they find them in time, or will everyone simply cease to exist while Nightmare reigns supreme?

-------------------

Right in the middle of his training with Kratos, Mithos had heard it. What first started as nothing more than a mere sense of guilt slowly built up to a ground-shaking roar. As the roar soon subsided, the people of Palmacosta emerged from their homes and looked around at the sky with confused and puzzled expressions. Mithos' first thought after the roar ended was to check and see if his sister was okay, so he and Kratos made their way back home and entered the house only to be greeted by Mithos' sister Martel.

"Mithos? Is something the matter?" Martel asked, sounding slightly confused as to his reaction. Seeing his sister safe came as a great relief to Mithos, though, and he said, "I need to see what caused that noise. I have to leave for bit, but I promise I'll be back, Martel." As Mithos said this, his sister simply smiled at him and gently embraced him. "You just be careful now," Martel said to him. Mithos nodded to her, and he walked out the door.

As he shut the door behind him, Mithos revealed his transparent angel wings and took to the skies, beginning his "investigation" of what caused that noise as he looked around for anything that seemed out of the ordinary apart from his dimension. "Whatever caused that noise can't be good, I'll say that much," Mithos told himself. "I should probably stop by Mizuko's world and see if she's okay."

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10777
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 am

Mizuko was hunting for dinner when she felt it. It started out as a small feeling of wrongness, and expanded slowly into a ground-shaking roar. Thoughts of her prey forgotten, she pressed her hands to her ears and began running back towards her home, her bow and arrows at the ready. She emerged into the bright sunlight as the sound faded and people came out of their homes, looking around in surprise and curiosity. She sprinted to her own home and burst inside, looking around. Her mother came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands.

Mizuko released her breath in a sigh of relief. There was still something wrong, but at least her parents were fine. There was something wrong though. She could vaguely sense other dimensions she had been in, and it was worrying her. That hadn't happened before. "Mom," she said finally, looking at the woman who had taken her in all those years ago. "I've got to leave. I want to see what made that noise." Her mother nodded and hugged Mizuko. "Stay safe, my dear," she whispered to her. "I will, Mom," she said, and left.

Once Mizuko was out of sight of the small town, she released her wings and took flight, looking for signs of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11300
Job/hobbies : Game Development

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:58 am

"Heh, that was way too easy for me... Who would have thought that such a tyrant could be taken out so easily?" Ryojin asked nobody in particular.

It was cold on the nearly-empty ship. One of the heating components was malfunctioning, causing all the ship's warmth to escape into the darkness of space. This was a regular occurrence, and usually ignored to the point of the ship's temperature being freezing. Ryojin could easily fix it, but preferred to see how long he could use the Force to keep himself warm. Today, however, he didn't feel like doing such a thing, so he walked over to the storage compartment that held the malfunctioning heating system component.

"I should really get myself a droid to keep an eye on this damn thing," he said to himself as he reset the system. A droid would be quite useful in many other ways to him, but he never really liked taking care of droids. His last one never shut up, which ultimately caused it's head to be severed from it's neck by a well-placed slash from a lightsaber. Thinking back on the event always caused him to laugh, though at the time it had been quite a frustrating experience.

Flopping himself into the pilot's seat, Ryojin glanced at the viewport, then closed his eyes to take a nap. It would be hours before he got to his destination, and he was tired from a lack of sleep. Just as he was starting to drift off to sleep, he jumped from his chair in alarm, staring out the viewport. There was absolutely nothing out there, no planets, no suns, just pure black everywhere.

"What the hell is going on?!" Ryojin asked his empty ship.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 am

A shrill alarm shook Jedi Master Sabriel Orion out of sleep. She had let her droid copilot, EV-29, take over piloting so she could get some much needed rest after her mission. She rolled out of her bed and rushed to the controls where Eevee was trying to gain control of the ship. "What happened?" she yelled over the alarm. She read the instruments and sighed. Something had pulled them out of hyperspace. "Can you turn off that alarm?" she yelled to Eevee, and was rewarded with silence. "That's better," she said, and sat in the pilot's seat next to the droid.

Sabriel scanned the computer log for what pulled them out of hyperspace, but from what she could tell either the coordinates were messed up when they had been put in, or a planet had unexpectedly appeared in their flightpath. A beautiful blue-green planet was in their path, a small moon whirling around it. "Wherever we are, it's a pretty place," she said, and grabbed the controls. She set it to manual and began trying to steer to no avail. Controls weren't working. She activated the distress beacon and began to prepare for a crash landing.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Mithos continued to look around for any signs of what might've caused that roar earlier, but he couldn't find anything that might've led to something. As he was about to continue his search in Mizuko's world, something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention as he looked up to the sky; something was falling out of the sky and was...getting bigger? No, it wasn't getting bigger; it was getting closer to Mithos. Instinctively, the angel moved out of the object's way as it barreled towards the earth, with no intent of slowing down until it slammed into the ground. "What the hell is that?" Mithos asked himself as he saw the object crash into forest, the trail of smoke being the only signal to show where it landed. Wondering what it was, Mithos flew over to the crash site and saw what the object was; it looked like a ship of some sort, but it didn't look anything like the ones used in this world. "What the hell...is that?" Mithos wondered. "It doesn't look like a Rheaird...maybe someone from the Tethe'alla side built this?" Wondering what it was, Mithos landed near the ship, his wings disappearing as he started to walk to the ship carefully. He went to the front of the ship so he could look in the window to see who was driving this large machine, but what he saw was a young woman who appeared to be unconscious, most likely from the force of the impact. "Well, it's no surprise that she's out cold," Mithos thought to himself. "An impact like that would knock me out as well."

Mithos noticed that the woman seemed to have an injury near her head, taking note of the blood on the side of her face. The angel, knowing that she needed help immediately, warped inside the ship so he could get a better look at the woman's injury. He looked at the injury, trying to see if it was serious or not, but he couldn't tell since the woman's head was down, and he didn't want to move her head in the case that he might make her injury worse somehow. "Hmm...maybe Martel could take a look at this. She's better at using healing artes than I am," Mithos thought, but he didn't want to leave this woman here by herself unprotected; the forest she landed in was home to common variety monsters. Alone, they were easy to kill, but as a group they were annoying to take out; chances were, if Mithos left, the monsters would try to kill this woman for certain. "Grr, what do I do now?" Mithos muttered to himself, folding his arms across his chest.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 am

Mizuko flew, looking at the damage to the buildings in town had been shaken by the earthquake that accompanied the roar. Most were okay, but a couple older unoccupied ones had fallen down. "Oh well, they were due to be demolished anyway," she whispered to herself, and sighed. At least the wildlife and plants in the area were relatively unharmed. She took one last look, then turned towards the dimensional boundary between this dimension and the one her real home was in.

The closer Mizuko got to the boundary, the more she could tell something was wrong. Things were subtly different the further she got from home. She wrinkled her brow as she studied the land. If she hadn't known better, it looked like her home dimension was laid over this one. She flew on towards the boundary, and realized she was fully in her home dimension, quite a ways before where the boundary was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Mithos flew back to his house, carrying the injured woman in his arms. It took him a while before he decided on taking her to Martel instead of having Martel come to her; however, when Mithos was taking the woman he kept hearing strange beeping noises from somewhere in the back of the ship. "I still wonder what was making those noises?" Mithos wondered. "Maybe it was a type of machine? Oh well, I need to get this woman to my sister so she can heal her." The angel could see his house from where he was, so he touched down near his house, his wings again disappearing as he landed, and walked the rest of the distance to his home. After he arrived he entered and to greet him at the door was his sister Martel. "Mithos? Who is this?" she asked, looking at the woman Mithos carried home. Mithos walked by and gently set the woman down on the couch in the living room before looking at his sister. "When I was trying to find out what made that roar earlier," Mithos said, "this...ship of some kind crash landed near that old human ranch. She was inside it but was knocked out cold, and all I could tell she had was an injury near her head." Martel was looking the woman over as Mithos spoke, trying to find any other signs of injuries. She looked at her younger brother and said, "Her injuries don't look too serious, but I can heal them. After that, she will need to rest for a while before she goes anywhere."

Mithos nodded and looked at the woman again, this time taking note of her clothing; he could tell that she wasn't from this world at all. "Even for a human, she looks weird in those clothes," Mithos said, looking a bit confused as to the woman's appearance. Martel glanced at Mithos and shook her head at him and said, "You know you shouldn't judge a person by their appearance, Mithos. I taught you better than that." The angel then looked guilty as he turned away, but this simply made Martel smile gently before saying, "I can heal her. I just need to get my staff first." Martel then walked upstairs to go find her staff, while Mithos stayed with the woman, getting a better look at her. "Sorry, Martel," Mithos said quietly, "but it's just that...she does look a little weird in those clothes." After a while, Martel came back downstairs, holding her staff as she walked over to the woman and knelt down beside her, closing her eyes and positioning the staff just above the woman and placing her right hand near the top of the staff as a faint green glow began to emit from the end of it. Soon the woman was enveloped in the same green glow as Martel began to concentrate on healing the woman. "Mithos, this will take some time," Martel said. "Perhaps you can rest for a little bit, seeing as how you did have quite an eventful day today, especially with your training with Kratos." Mithos nodded at his sister and smiled to her before heading upstairs to his room, but before he rounded the corner he took one last glance at the woman before going to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am

Mizuko continued on towards her house, surveying the land to see if there were any other changes. She couldn't really spot any; then again, there weren't really many houses where she lived either. As she flew, enjoying the fine summer day, she began getting a whiff of smoke. Her smile left her face, and she began scanning the sky to try and find the cause. She soon spotted a thin plume of smoke floating towards the sky. She flew towards it as quickly as her wings could carry her, and realized, with a sinking feeling, that it was her house that was the source of the smoke. It had been burned down.

Mizuko landed next to her house, and started crying. She had so many memories in it. Memories of her family, friends, the other angels... She picked her was through the smoldering wreckage of her home, and found that the only things that had survived were a picture of ten angels, and the shed near her home.

Mizuko entered the shed after picking up the picture. She found her old pack hanging from the wall, and began filling it with things that would be useful. She had been using the shed to store seeds, and other medicinal things, and all would be useful. She packed as much as she could, carefully sealing each kind of seed into a different small bag. She put them into her pack with the picture, and picked a small meal from her garden. She ate quickly, and picked some more of the herbs she hadn't yet had time to dry. She wrapped them in a spare cloth, and stuck them in the pack also.

Once Mizuko finally finished gathering the items, she picked up her pack and slide it on backwards, so it was against her chest, and again took flight, this time towards the boundary that marked Mithos' world.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 pm

"Computer, do a scan of the area, bring the results up on my monitor," Ryojin commanded his ship's computer. Nothing about the situation made sense to him.

Checking out the results of the scan, he breathed a sigh of relief, flopped back into his chair, and began to wonder where this dust cloud came from. It hadn't been there when he had come through the area, going the other way, and his scans before he began his trip back did show any dust clouds either.

A mere oddity, he told himself, nothing to be concerned about. Something about it felt wrong though, and his Jedi training had taught him to not ignore such feelings. He told his computer to keep an active scan running and alert him if anything odd showed up, then closed his eyes and began feeling for tremors in the Force. Almost instantly he felt a pull in his heart, a warning with a cry for help. He did not know where the warning came from, but the cry for help... He knew that feeling, he had felt it before. The source was close...

As his ship left the dust cloud, Ryojin saw a beautiful blue-green planet with a small moon revolving around it. This planet was not on any of the charts. He brought up the ship's scanner on his monitor, and scanned the planet as well as the scanners could. Civilized, but not technologically advanced. He would have to be careful to not be spotted after he landed, but his cloaking device should do until then.

"I don't know what's wrong, but I'm coming, Sabriel. Hold on..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cry of evil laughter rang out through the city that the hundred small robots had destroyed. The robots had all been destroyed by a small band of warriors. These warriors had chased down the one who had built them, the one who let out the evil laugh. He had no more defenses other than the armor he wore. He had four weapons, but he was only planning on using one of them: a bomb. He didn't care that he could be killed in the explosion, he just wanted those who had tracked him down to die as well.

He, the Crimson Knight, had built the bomb himself. He had no clue just how much damage the bomb would do, but he knew that he had put enough power into it to destroy the building he was in. The building had too many secrets of his power to be left standing should he die at the warriors' hands. First, though, he had to arm the bomb.

The warriors were stuck at the entrance to the room he was in, blocked by the laser grid security system he had installed. While they tried to disarm the lasers, he was busy arming the bomb. He knew that they could not disarm it in time to stop him. When he finished, he took off up the stairs, heading as far up as he could. As he walked out onto the roof of the building, he saw his only vehicle burning.

"What?! Who did this?!" He screamed.

"I did," said a female.

Startled, the Crimson Knight spun around to face the woman who said it. He did not know how he had missed the fact that she wasn't with the rest of the people who had come after him, but took satisfaction in the fact that she would soon be dead. Again he let out an evil laugh, as she raised a bow and arrow and took aim at him.

"Die, monster. You don't belong in this world!" she said to him. Vague images of an ancient video game flashed through his mind. What the hell, he thought to himself.

"It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh," He replied before letting out another laugh, "You think your petty arrow will so much as scratch my armor? Stupid as well as weak!"

"This is no normal arrow. It will pierce your armor. But enough talk, have at you!" she cried as she let the arrow fly.

The Crimson Knight jumped to the side and let the arrow fly harmlessly past him. He saw her smirk as her eyes followed something in the air behind him. Turning quickly and again jumping to the side, he again dodged the arrow, which had turned in midair and come back at him. Screaming with rage, he ran straight for her, still followed by the arrow. He grabbed her and threw her behind him, then kept running. The arrow had gone right through her without causing any damage, still aimed straight for him. He took a flying leap off the building, hoping his armor was strong enough to absorb the impact.

Turning upward as he fell, he aimed his wrist-mounted flame thrower at the arrow and unsuccessfully attempted to burn it out of the air. As he fell, the bomb exploded, knocking him unconscious and away from the building.

When he awoke, he was laying in a pile of hay on what appeared to be a farm. There were no flames, no wreckage, and complete silence...
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

Sabriel was drifting in a fog. She tried to call upon the Force, but for some reason, it was out of her reach. She realized then that she must be unconscious. This had happened before, when she was little and had somehow managed to fall from a great height into the pool at the Temple. She had been lucky to land in it instead of on the ground. Still, she had been hurt badly enough to keep her unconscious. She remembered being in a similar fog then.

As Sabriel drifted, she began to notice a change in the fog. It was starting to turn a green color. She frowned slightly, and the color change was growing brighter, guiding her from the fog into consciousness. She opened her eyes and saw a strange woman next to her, and green. A lot of green. She frowned and moved, attracting the woman's attention. "How are you," she asked Sabriel, smiling. Sabriel blinked up at her, and realized that she was enveloped in a green light. The woman, who was green personified (except in skin color), pulled her hands and staff back, and the light vanished.

"I'm ok, I guess," Sabriel said, and coughed slightly. The woman held a cup out to her, and Sabriel drank the water that it held. She dropped her head back to the couch she was on and tried to fight off the urge to sleep that was taking over.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Martel smiled at the young woman, glad to know that she was okay. "I am glad that you are well," Martel said, looking at the woman. Now all the woman needed would be rest, and she should be fine after that; Martel got to her feet and walked upstairs to get her younger brother, while the woman stayed on the couch. After a few minutes had passed, Mithos came downstairs to see the woman and walked over to her, hoping that she was better thanks to Martel's healing artes. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Mithos asked, hopping into the seat of a nearby chair.

-------------

Victim after victim, soul after soul...Nightmare continued to devour souls to strengthen the powers he had lost while trapped in that prison the ten angels placed him in. Every village he went to, every town he set foot in, he killed everyone he could see and devoured their souls to quench Soul Edge's thirst, as well as his own. Normally, the Azure Knight could afford to be picky about his souls, but when his power had been diminished being kept in that prison, he needed all the souls he could get, even the weak and undeserving ones. His search brought him to a small farm, with naught but a single house and a barn as the only establishments here. While this may not be a decent place to find souls, it would have to do in the meantime; Nightmare could sense at least four souls on these farm grounds: two belonging to full grown adults, and two belonging to young children (though one seems to be older).

With the barn being the closest near him, Nightmare set out to find one of the souls at the barn. He saw the entrance was open, seeing that a middle aged man was using a pitchfork to gather up hay. The Azure Knight simply stood in the doorway, keeping himself as naught but a silhouette to the man, who looked up to see the knight. "Ah, have you come to give me help?" the man asked. "I would greatly appreciate it if you could--" The man noticed that the knight's right arm was larger than his left...much larger. Nightmare began to roll his three fingers on his deformed arm, ready for his next soul to be devoured; the man, now seeing that this was no ordinary knight, began to feel a bit scared now. "Wh-who are you? What do you want?" the man asked. Nightmare wasted no time in answering back as he took a step forward, his eyes flashing an evil red and Soul Edge's eye locked on to the man. "I want...your soul...." the knight replied as he ran at the man. In his defense, the man tried to stab Nightmare with the pitchfork, but it broke the minute it struck the Azure Knight's armor; as he tried to turn and run, Nightmare grabbed the man by the head with his deformed arm before placing the tip of Soul Edge on the back of the man's head and ramming him into the ground, killing him as the cursed blade skewered through his neck with ease. Just then, a faint blue light emerged from the corpse of the man and was drawn into Nightmare, making him glow a faint blue as well.

A little girl walked by the barn entrance and looked inside to see if her father was still working. "Daddy? Are you here?" she called out, but the moment she saw the Azure Knight standing before the body of the man, the little girl went into shock. "D-Daddy?! Daddy!!" The shrill voice of the girl caught Nightmare's attention as he turned his head to lay eyes on her, his next victim just within reach of his grasp. Pulling the sword from the now decapitated man, the Azure Knight marched toward the girl, with full intent on killing her. At that moment, a young male teen walked past the entrance and saw the knight coming for his younger sister. "Hey, who the hell are you?! Stay away from her!" the teen shouted as he grabbed a sickle and charged at the knight; however, Nightmare slammed the sickle to the side with Soul Edge and grabbed the kid by the neck with his deformed arm and lifted him into the air. He watched the boy struggle a bit before tightening his grip as a faint blue light began to come out of the boy and be absorbed into Nightmare; it was the teen's soul being devoured by the Azure Knight.

As the boy's body went limp, Nightmare tossed aside the now soulless body and turned his sights on the girl again as she started to back away from the knight. "Help me! Someone help me!!" the girl screamed as she tried to back away, but she was soon backed straight into a corner and Nightmare was right in front of her, his evil eyes locked onto her terror-filled ones. The little girl began to cry as Nightmare raised his sword, staring at her as she continued to cry for her mother before swiftly bringing Soul Edge down, silencing the girl as blood splattered everywhere from the impact. After devouring the girl's soul, he looked at where the house was, sensing one last soul there. "No one shall escape my darkness...." Nightmare said. "I will show them what true fear really is!"

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Sabriel was laying on the couch with her eyes closed when the woman brought another person into the room. She opened her eyes as he approached and sat on a chair nearby and asked how she was feeling.

"I've been better. I feel like I've just gotten through one of the hand-to-hand classes at the Temple," Sabriel said, and took a good look at the man. "Where am I? Your clothes don't look like the ones on any planets I've been to so far..."

----------

As Mizuko flew, she began to see farms and towns, all from her home dimension. She smiled when a person came out and waved at her, and waved back as she flew. She flew further, and felt the strangest feeling pass through the air. It felt like a shockwave from an explosion. She spotted a man in armor a second later, and landed warily out of sight nearby, watching him as he regained consciousness. He didn't seem to be injured, but she hid her wings from view and moved into sight, her hand on her sword.

"Are you okay?" Mizuko asked the man, watching him at all times.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 am

"Perfect, a barn to hide my ship in" Ryojin told nobody in particular as he came in for a landing near the edge of a forest, "assuming that it's empty anyway."

He landed his ship just inside the forest and started making his way to the barn. Something about the place felt peaceful, yet chaotic to him. He reached out through the Force to try to figure out if there was anyone around, but felt what could only be described a dim light through a fog. Something in the area was blocking some of his senses, a powerful force overpowering the subtle ripples in the Force.

Getting closer to the barn, yet still out of sight, Ryojin spotted an armored man laying in a haystack being approached by a woman with a sword. Before he could figure out what role they play to the local life, however, a scream pierced the air. Within seconds, Ryojin was at the door of the barn, witnessing the death of a youngling at the hard of what appeared to be an armored monster. He drew his lightsaber and activated it, and stared into the eyes of evil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?"

"Help me! Someone help me!!"

"What now?"

The few brief moments of confusion seemed to take an eternity to pass over the Crimson Knight. He had no idea where he was, or why he was even alive. He had taken a flying leap off an exploding skyscraper and somehow ended up in a haystack on some farm. None of it made any sense to him. The explosion had knocked his suit offline, so the fall should have killed him.

"I'm fine, what was that scream?" He asked the woman who had asked if he was okay. He was hoping she would not question him. The last thing he needed was an attack in his vulnerable state. Fortunately, she seemed more interested in investigating the scream, giving him enough time to quietly make his way to the forest to climb the tallest tree in range to try to get an idea of where he was.

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Turned off sig. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:25 am

Nightmare stared at the house containing the last soul he sensed, his thirst for power nowhere near complete yet. As he marched toward the last soul, he soon sensed another soul closing in, one that felt was powerful. He turned to face the soul, which belonged to a strangely clothed young man; whoever he was, his soul would greatly increase Nightmare's power in a short amount of time. Taking this opportune moment, Nightmare readied himself for combat against this strong soul, prepared to fight with everything he had for this one.

"Your soul," Nightmare said, slowing making his way to the man, "...give it to me." The Azure Knight clenched his deformed right arm, fire coming forth from his palm before throwing his arm forward, sending a fireball from his right hand at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 am

Mizuko's hand tightened on her sword as a scream for help ripped through the air. At the same time, a wave of wrongness washed over her, a feeling she only felt with one thing. The man on the haystack, who she had almost forgotten now, had answered her, and asked a question of his own. She was already running in the direction of the scream, and stopped short when the source of the scream came into view.

"Nightmare!" Mizuko whispered in shock. She drew her sword, and pulled a seed-packet with the seeds of a thorny vine out of her pouch. She sprinkled some seeds on the ground in a hole she gouged in the ground with her shoe, and covered them with dirt. She focused her power and made them grow low along the ground to wrap around Nightmare's feet as he faced off the a strangely-dressed man with a sword made of some sort of energy.
Back to top Go down
Kit Wildfire
Kit Wildfire

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : Resident furry fox-like thing.
Location : I'm that blue plushie on your bed that you never knew was there. ;3

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

Kit emerges from the portal a little shaken, but no worse for wear. He took a look around, taking in his surroundings. He appears to have emerged near a small town near a sea.

"Hmm, well, this is new...where am I...?"

He quickly hovered up a few feet from the ground, then flew off speedily toward the town before him.

"Guess that's a good place as any to start looking for info!"

A few minutes later, Kit was standing before a large sign near the entrance to the city.

"Welcome to Palmacosta...Hmm. Well, it seems like a nice enough place so far..."

He slowly made his way into the town, getting many strange stares and whispered comments among the townsfolk.

"He's a strange one..."
"Do you think it's a monster...?"
"Maybe..."

Kit looked around uneasily, looking a little unsettled by the glances and stares of the people.

Something tells me I'm not really wanted here...

He quickly made his way around behind a nearby building, and sat down on the grass there, leaning against the wall behind him.

"Maybe I should just lay low for a while..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/LeoTen
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

Martel came back downstairs and told Mithos that she was going out for a bit before leaving; Mithos continued to watch the woman a bit more as she recovered. Martel stepped outside but soon sensed something nearby, making her turn to her right and staing at the corner of the house. She walked by and looked to see what was there, and soon saw what looked like a blue, humanoid fox-like being. "Hello there," Martel said, sounding gentle and kind. "Who are you?"

-------------

Mithos was slightly amazed by this woman; for some reason, she seemed to be very in tune with her surroundings, something that even he had slight problems with. "Hey, what's your name?" Mithos asked, remembering that he never heard the woman tell what her name was. "I don't mean to be rude, but I was just wondering if you could tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
Kit Wildfire
Kit Wildfire

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : Resident furry fox-like thing.
Location : I'm that blue plushie on your bed that you never knew was there. ;3

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:14 am

Kit was startled by a voice, causing him to jump a little. He turned in the direction of the voice, and saw a green-haired woman, staring at him curiously. "Oh, u-um...hiya." He said, looking a little embarrassed, as he hovered slowly into the air. "I didn't see you there..." His tail swished slowly back and forth behind him, as he stared at the woman. "Uh, my name's Kit Wildfire. Pleased to meet ya! I'm kinda new around here. First time being in a small town...eheheh...Oh, who are you?" He said, his ears pricking up expectantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/LeoTen
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 am

Sabriel looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. Like the woman, she sensed only curiosity coming from him. "I didn't say my name yet," she said, and laughed. She sat up and curled her legs under her on the couch, and introduced herself. "I am Jedi Master Sabriel Orion," she said, making a half bow. "Last thing I remember was being forced from hyperspace and crashing here."
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 am

Mithos was glad that the woman introduced herself, but he was more puzzled at her terminology; he look at Sabriel and said, "I'm Mithos, and, uh...what exactly IS hyperspace...and a Jedi Master?" As much as he didn't want to sound rude, Mithos couldn't help but ask this. Even though the angel had been to other dimensions, he never bothered on learning the terminology of the other worlds.

-------------

Martel smiled at Kit warmly and answered, "I am called Martel." She slowly reached a hand out to touch Kit's head and found that his fur was soft and warm. "You are such a remarkable creature," Martel said, sounding a little surprised by Kit's appearance. "Are there more of your kind, Kit?"

-------------

Standing atop one of the large office complex building was a young male teen, overlooking the city of Axis as his arms remained folded across his chest. "So this planet is Venyard IV, and this is the city of Axis, eh?" the teen said. "Looks like a place straight out of a sci-fi novel or TV show. Oh well, that's not what I'm to be concerned with at the moment." The teen then pull out a piece of paper from his pocket and overlooked it, like he was memorizing it. "So, my client wants me to find two targets: a short, blond-haired, child appearing to be sixteen years of age, and a moderate sized, red-haired, female appearing to be twenty-one years...how hard could that be?" The teen made a wry smile to himself, knowing that his question in general was nothing but a lie; he knew that in a city of this size, it would be very difficult to find the two people. "Well, time to get to work, I guess...sooner I get this done, the sooner I can grab a bite to eat, cause I'm hungry as hell." With that, the teen jumped off the building and plummeted to the ground quickly, gaining speed in his free-fall. As he approached the ground the teen front-flipped so that his feet were to touch land first, and as he did he created a small crater upon impact; however, the teen seemed puzzled by something, for once he straightened himself he turned and looked up at the building he jumped off of. "Wow, that building's tall. It took me about 16 seconds just to hit the ground." With this comment out of his system, he focused his attention on his job to find the two beings and set off to look for them.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 am

Sabriel studied the boy in front of her. He really was an odd one. He had an odd feeling to him. And the fact he didn't know terms everyone should know... She really was in a different place. "You're telling me you don't know what a Jedi is? Or what hyperspace is?" she asked, frowning. She thought about how to explain it, and was coming up short. "Well.." she said, looking at Mithos, "hyperspace is faster than light travel that everyone uses to get around the galaxy." She got to her feet and walked to the window, looking out at the world that was new to her. "The Jedi are peacekeepers of the galaxy. We preserve the Republic from chaos that the Sith, our ancient enemies, would cause." She turned back to Mithos. "Within the Jedi Order, there are several ranks, from youngling to Council. Master is the term for those advanced enough in the Order, and are generally respected." She smiled at the boy, and used the Force to lift a bowl. "We are in contact with something called 'the Force.' It allows us to do things normal people can't."
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 am

Mithos was impressed about Sabriel's "Force" powers, but he was still confused about some more of the terminology that she had used. "Uh...maybe there's...some sort of dictionary that I could look at to help me get used to your terms?" Mithos asked, wishing that he had understood some of the words and names Sabriel used. Just then, a sense of wrongness washed over him briefly, making Mithos look out the window with a stern expression on his face. "Why does that feel...so familiar?" Mithos asked himself, hoping that it wasn't what he thought it was. Starting to feel worried, he called out for Kratos and asked him to look after Sabriel for a bit; with this Mithos walked out the door, revealed his wings and took flight in the direction of the where the old human ranch used to be, where the source of the wrongness seemed strongest at.

-------------

Nightmare looked at his feet to see the vines that tried to foolishly hold him in place, and yet at the same time he knew who these plants belonged to; focusing power through his right arm, a flame began to appear in his deformed hand before throwing at the ground below him, burning the vines that entangled his feet before looking at Mizuko and laughing at her. "This is quite amusing," the azure knight spoke. "You've saved me the trouble...of hunting you down myself." Soul Edge's eye quickly turned its gaze at the Angel of Earth as Nightmare began to walk towards her with full intent on finally putting an end to her life; with one more angel slain, the azure knight would be that much closer to having no one stand in his way ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Mizuko's eyes widened and she brought her bow to bear, and shot at Nightmare with her arrows. "MITHOS!" she yelled mentally, fear in her thoughts. "Nightmare's free! And he's after me!" She turned and revealed her own snowy wings, and took flight, heading away from the man with the strange sword, towards where she hoped Mithos would meet her. She didn't want to lead Nightmare to where people were.

---

Sabriel smiled and was about to answer when a wave of foreboding flowed through the Force, rooting her in place for a second. She felt the worry emanating from Mithos, and her hand drifted to her lightsaber. She got to her feet, disregarding the fact that Mithos was asking someone to look after her, and went to the door, staring towards the source of the feeling. She caught sight of Mithos flying off, after revealing wings he had hidden somehow. "I knew he wasn't human..." she thought to herself, and started out after him. As she ran, she spotted Martel and a strange blue fox-like man talking, and just kept going, using the Force to speed her running to an inhuman pace.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Mithos flew in the direction of the old human ranch until Mizuko's thoughts echoed through his mind. "MITHOS! Nightmare's free! And he's after me!" There was definite fear in her voice, and for good reason as well; Mithos quickly answered Mizuko, "I'm coming! Just hold on a little bit longer!" The angel rushed as quickly as he could to get to Mizuko before it was too late; Nightmare was a force that could not be left unchecked for any length of time, and right now time was not on Mithos' side and he knew it.

-------------

"Die!" Nightmare hurled another ball of fire at Mizuko, trying to knock the female angel out of the sky. "Give up...and join your parents in death," the azure knight called out to Mizuko. "They are waiting for you in the afterlife!" Nightmare launched another fireball at the angel, this time striking her left wing dead on; he knew it worked for he heard Mizuko let out a cry of pain as she fell from the skies and landed hard on the ground. The azure knight marched up to her and stared down at the angel, taking note that her wing was badly burned now; he then spun his sword around so he held it in a reverse grip before lifting it above his head, the point of Soul Edge's blade aimed at the Angel of Earth. "It was no thanks to you and your pathetic band of angels that I was trapped in that wretched prison," Nightmare said. "Now that I've been freed, I shall have my revenge against you!" Nightmare raised his sword higher and and then brought it down on Mizuko, but what he skewered was not the angel, but it was simply the ground where she was at a moment ago. "What?!" the azure knight shouted, looking around for his prey. "Where is she?!" At that moment, something pushed him forward from behind, almost making him fall forward; he quickly turned around to see that Mithos had tried drop-kicking him, and that he was also the one who saved Mizuko at the last minute.

"Sorry I'm late, Mizuko," Mithos said, still focusing on Nightmare and having the Eternal Sword in hand. "I wish I could've gotten here sooner." Keeping his eyes on the azure knight, Mithos took up a defensive stance, ready to fight the evil being and hopefully stop him here.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Mizuko winced as the motion Mithos had made jostled her burned wing. She sighed and folded it back gently, to keep it protected. She drew back, and pulled out more seeds to grow vines that would help Mithos. She dropped them in a small hole in the ground she had made and sent them towards Nightmare, once again wrapping them around his feet unexpectedly. She knew it wouldn't hold him long, but she had to try to help Mithos.

--

Sabriel ran fast after Mithos, keeping him within sight at all times. Soon she saw him swoop down to the ground and pull another winged person, a woman this time, from the path of a sword, and put on an extra burst of speed. She skidded to a stop next to the woman, and winced when she smelled the singed feathers and burnt flesh of her wing. Her eyes were locked on Nightmare though, and she drew her lightsaber and held it at the ready as she watched the woman control plants. She took a breath and tested the Force against the creature Mithos was fighting. She didn't do anything, just waiting until the time was right to bring the Force to bear. She waited until the moment Mizuko's plants wrapped around Nightmare's legs, and used the Force to grip him into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimension Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next