L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Dimension Battle - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Dimension Battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10658

Dimension Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Mithos and Nightmare stared at each other, each with their weapons in hand and ready to attack at any moment. "You're cause too much pain suffering to those that come near you," Mithos said, his tone sounding not so friendly towards the azure knight. "If nowhere else, I'll stop you here, Nightmare." The azure knight merely laughed at the angel and stared at him, his glowing red eyes locked on to Mithos' anger-filled ones. "It took ten of you to merely seal me away," he said. "Do you really think that you, one pathetic angel, can stand up to me, a being of pure darkness?" Nightmare looked like he was ready to charge...but for some reason, he didn't; it was like he couldn't move anymore. The azure knight looked down at his feet to see the same vines holding him in place, but something was wrong; not only could he not move his legs, but he couldn't move his body anymore. "Wh-what have you done to me?!" Nightmare roared, trying to force his body to move.

Mithos seemed to be a bit confused as to what Nightmare was talking about; did he mean that the Angel of Destruction did something...or was it someone else? The angel looked back to see Mizuko, using her power of the earth to bind Nightmare with plants, but there was another girl standing next to the Angel of Earth; was she the one holding Nightmare in place? However, he noticed Mizuko's wing that was burned and immediately he rushed to her side. "I'll heal it for you, Mizuko," Mithos said, place his hand just over the burn. A small white light began to shine in between his hand and the wound, the burn starting to slowly heal itself thanks to Mithos' powers.

Nightmare looked at the three beings, trying to figure who was the one doing this to him; he knew it couldn't have been Mithos, for he may be the strongest of the ten angels, he didn't have telekinetic powers like this. Mizuko's plants were only binding his legs to keep him from moving, but it wasn't her either for she was focusing only on keeping him planted where he stood. "If it's not him, and if it's not her...then that means..." Nightmare then put two and two together and knew who it was; he shot a glare at Sabriel and screamed, "It's you!!!" Forcing his body to the limit, Nightmare began to focus his strength as his body slowly started to glow a dark, golden-red colour before creating a shockwave that destroyed the plants and the force that held the azure knight in place. "I shall kill you, woman!" Nightmare roared as he started to run at Sabriel.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10777
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Sabriel moved away from the two angels, leading them away until the winged woman, Mizuko, was healed. She then stood her ground as Nightmare rushed at her, roaring in fury. "I think not," she said, quietly. She waited until he was close enough then ignited her lightsaber, jumping over Nightmare's head with a flip and slashing down with her lightsaber at the same time. She didn't stop to see if she landed the blow, the Force told her that this creature was strong.

--

Mizuko stared at Nightmare in shock as he was frozen in place, realizing it had to be the woman holding him at the same time he did. She half-turned to the woman and stared as she concentrated on holding Nightmare. She barely noticed Mithos healing her wing as Nightmare broke free and the woman led him off away from her. Her jump and slash over Nightmare was impressive too. It wasn't something a normal woman could do. And the sword she held... It was similar to the one that the man from before was holding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Kit Wildfire
Kit Wildfire

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : Resident furry fox-like thing.
Location : I'm that blue plushie on your bed that you never knew was there. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 am

Kit smiled at Martel, his tail wagging faster.

"Oh yeah, there's more of my kind, although you could say I'm...special, heheheh. You seem a bit surprised, though. Let me guess...first time seeing someone like me?"

He hovered a bit closer to Martel, giving her a curious look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/LeoTen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle   Dimension Battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2