L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Journal Olde - Page 3 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap41%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Journal Olde - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Journal Olde

Go down 
+2
Firestorm
We_Kings
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
We_Kings
We_Kings

ForumPoints : 10740
Job/hobbies : US ARMY INFANTRY/Outdoorsy stuff

Journal Olde - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 am

well the snowboardin store in austin wasnt all that amazing, but wut do you expect in a flatlander state. haha. otherwise, the buddy roommate guy youll hear plenty of from me has been super mopey all day and it was quite annoying. oh well, hes forgiven for the earlier incident but not completely.

all in all the long weekend wasnt too bad. wasnt all that great but could have been a lot worse. between the me and bro drama, the jerry springer meets real world drama and then the sad and slow ending of today i just dunno ppl, for real.

tomorrow will be the beginning of wakin up early and dealin with stupid for 12-14 hours straight. i think i might be gettin strep or something cuz my throat is super muffed up the last couple days, and then 2009 just hasnt beena good year for me anyhoo. so i guess i just falt out dont care anymore. til something big and good happens im just gonna keep on truckin with my negative little attitude. screw it right?! hahahhahahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Well spur of the moment training pops up and its so disorganised that it 'started' at 9 this morning and we indexed for lunch and suppose to try again at 1. my buddy is the one in charge of it and well... my faith aint very strong there. haha. and plus since last i talked to him he was havin trouble with it anyways. speakin of the guy, holy friggin balls his attitude is gettin me all spiked up again. seriously this friggin mtv bullshit i seem to be livin in is drivin me up the friggin wall. i just need to stop bein so damn nice and knock the guy out one time and that oughtta straighten shit out. kno what i mean?
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:03 pm

if things and people were any more stupid id just kill myself for real. i am so tired of everyone with theyre one track minds. especially the ones that it seems like the more you try to help em out they more friggin stupid they get.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

well the last few days have been super hectic. got thrown into a 'spur ride' which is a test deal to earn silver spurs as a member in a cavlary unit. it sucked hardcore. it was cold it snowed a little. yeh snow in texas. crazy right? lol. then we had a 12 mile ruck march that was literally uphill most of the way BOTH ways. it was bad. it didnt help that i had no train up to it so now my feet are torn up bad. like probably should have gone to the doctor bad. i drained enough fluid out of the blisters that i SOAKED 3 and a half papertowels. ive been soakin them in epsum salt water today a couple times. and then my foot/ankle combo i messed up before the army is all muffed a gain which is makin my knee hurt like hell too. im just broke the hell off now. can barely walk, dog gone it!

this weekend is shot to shit cause one of the soldiers in my platoon stole another soldiers credit card and bought a plane ticket, got caught (obv), and the guy he stole from is pressin charges. it was all becuz of some family issue hes havin but still not a good enough excuse. well hes stayin at our house for the weekend per first sergeants orders cause hes believed to be mentally unstable and maybe suicidal so we have to guard him with at least two ppl at all times. friggin blows.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm

well the drama between my buddy and his gf rekindled last night. she pulled some shit the night before that was pretty muffed up and he was mad about it then she went to a party last night and i kno shes been cheatin on him but was tricked into promising not to tell. unfortunatly as much as i knew i needed tot ell him cause hes my best friend im completely bound when i make a promise. thats why i almost never make them. i hold them to the end or til blood is shed or til certain situations happen that absolve the promise. well she told me she had told him about the guy she cheated on him with then when i was about to talk to him about it i found out she didnt so i still couldnt say anything then last night she sent a txt from the party she was at sayin she wanted to break up for now so then i told him cause at that point she was a liar and no longer with him makin it so she had nothing to do with me other than the promise in which was surrounded by lies. so i took it as be absolved and told him and felt like super shit that i couldnt tell him sooner. he said hes not upset with me about it, but idk. i think he might be which makes me feel like super shit.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:05 pm

so the broncos, colts and saints all won today. idk bout the vikings, wasnt payin attention if they even played yet or who theyre playin. haha. next weekend oughtta be interesting tho cuz its the broncos and colts. my team vs one of my teams and my buddies team. O.o haha
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

well the broha bought some xmas decor for the house today. helped him set up some of the inside stuff. looks aight i guess. lol.

well idk whats up with me. 2009 has been a rough year. i found out i might have a son and the mother doesnt want me to have anything to do with him, i broke up with my gf of 3 years cause i wasnt interested, my family has started a new feud that i dont wanna have anything to do with, my best friend doesnt seem like my best friend anymore and i can think of at least 2 reason why and one of em is bullshit and the other is understandable but not something that isnt easliy forgivable, and i honostly think i might be depressed. not like suicidal depressed, but just so down in the dumps. i dont miss my family, i dont care to be with anyone, i dont like goin out, i dont wanna do anything or be into anything, and when i do do stuff it feels like im just forcing myself through it so questions dont come up, i dont care about my job, my pay is muffed up, my mind is muffed up, my whole friggin life is just a giant muffed up pile of dog shit. when i drink it makes some of it go away but not all of it, and the stuff that stays just gets worse. i honostly think i just arent a good person and i would really rather that the peeople who i do care at all for would just say screw off and make it so i dont have to worry bout anyone but me cause then the only problems i would have are my own and nobody else, not involved with anybody else, and no middle man drama, no being a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen. everything would be easy if i had no connections to the world i know as reality.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:27 pm

this week has been a crazy friggin week. been busy as snot but it all got ended with sac brown band, lietenant dan, and chamillionair (who i didnt see and dont care) was playin at the Hood stadium yesterday. it was def amazing and had a lot of fun. we all got super wasted listening to zac brown and it was great. got to hang out with my old friend from home who is also in the army, some of you LF vets would know him as pengnutai haha.
i even caught a tshirt which is pretty cool. after the concert we had a small after party at our house and proceeded to get super wasted and now im up showered and readyto clean house and chill.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 am

yesterday was alright. got my jeep cleaned. now i can see out the windows when oncoming traffic is coming on at a four way or something haha. watched the army navy game..... army still coudlnt pull through. dog gone it! haha.

today the broncos and colts are playing each other and tho i dont care for NFL those would be my 2 fave teams. with saints and favre right behind. (yeh favre is the shit and i like the vikings only cause he plays for em). the thing is broncos are the home team and my buddy loves the colts. haha so today will be very interesting startin at about noon. its gonna be great
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 pm

well unless the broncs can pull something crazy out their arse looks like the colts are still undefeated. which is cool but sucks for the home team. too bad it aint playin here at our house though. whatever.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 am

well the last few days have def been crazy at work. and we now have a new brigade command sergeant major that is off the chain crazy. fits right in with our first sergeant. which sucks. life is def gonna be hell now. thank god i at least get a couple week getaway though. leave window starts now and i dont have to work until after new years. woot woot! haha.

went and watched avatar tonight. it was amazing. def worth the watch. i wont say anything about it tho cause i dont wanna spoil it for anyone lol.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm

my last saturday here in texas til i get back from colorado. me and a couple of the boys are goin to austin tonight so im lookin good and ready to party! haha
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm

so austin saturday night was crazy. it was mostly just a chill and hang out and stay out of trouble kind of night but we still all got super wasted. haha. though i will say, a six pack of budlight, and 13 red bull and vodkas WILL leave you with a nice hangover the next day! Stolen from Ryojin

so im finally home in colorado and its definatly cold as all hell. haha. but its alright i can dig it. i managed to make the drive in 18 hours too which isnt bad at all and paid about $190 in gas. very nice if i say so myself.

now im working on trading out both my camaro and my jeep now for a newer jeep. it all will go down good so long as my cousin doesnt try to screw me over. i mean im willing to pay his payoff for the jeep, put $3k in his pocket and $2k in the dealerships pocket that he has it on co-signment with. thatll get everything to within book and my bank will give me all the money i need so long as all the vehicles are within book or less. so i guess its a matter of whether im gettin included in this family feud or not. bullshit if i am ya know. well we will see my friends we will see.

tonight i plan on takin a girl out to the movies. her and i have been talkin for quite a while now but i was in texas and shes here so it was sort of a problem ya know haha. but now im here and we are def gonna hang out and maybe a lil more. who knows???? Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

well the movies was fun last night. had a blast and saw avatar for the second time haha!

bought some snowboardin pants yesterday, black DC's. got a great deal too $80. hope the fam got me a snowboard for xmas, we shall see. then i gotta figure out how im gonna get to the slopes cause i aint got the money to do anything right now. Sad

anyways, merry christmas eve and merry christmas and happy new years just in case if i dont get on over the next couple days. haha. take care and im out
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 pm

christmas went by pretty good. i got a snowboard (no bindings or boots tho so if anyone has some extra hit me up and we can work something out), new custom bumpers for my jeep, a quilt made by the gma, a crawford, colorado exclusive hat, and a family recipe cook book. all pretty cool i guess. the best part was being away from all the army stuff and being able to chill with the family really.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:46 am

so i had a total blast at powderhorn snowboardin today. it had been so long tho i couldnt even figure out whether im standard or goofy footed. turns out im pretty much ambidectrious with it. so its cool. only biffed hard once but had bout 3 or 4 real hard butt falls. so my ass is sore and a lot of my body is wore out and sore too. my one biff was probably awesome to see. didnt hurt bad other than the way i landed on my wrist but its all good til tomorrow im sure. but anyways, the biff, total yard sale. i thought i was about to go off a cliff so i tried to stop as fast as possible and ended up over cuttin it and spun the flipped over and when i hit the ground it was just a giant explosion of powder, my googles, and my beanie flyin everywhere. it was great. an awesome yard sale. haha. but i had a lot of fun. moutain top down it was great!
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm

well today is gonna be all the finalization of gettn a new jeep. im trading in my 95 wrangler for an 04 wrangler. i should comeout better in the end really.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 pm

yesterday went really good with the new jeep. i finally got it all done and been driving since last night. its an 04 wrangler x with a 2 inch spacer lift, cool air intake, and im bout to go put my throttle body spacer in it. if it ever slows down with the snow anyways lol. over time im gonna get a 5 inch suspension lift and maybe 35 inch tires if not 33 inch. gonna take it slow with thsi one tho. probably gonna have her for a few years so no need to break thebank more than it already is! haha.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 pm

wow, so last night went to the bar with a buddy and we totally got wasted. i ended up slippin on some ice and screwed my ankle up pretty bad. its hurtin. hope i can still go boardin tomorrow. idk really wuts up tonight. i wanna chill with the family but i really wanna hang out with this chick down in grand junction. she was gonna come here but she ended up havin to house sit and watch some dogs and cant make it now. baaaaaahhhh, i hate being hungover. i used to never get hangovers now it seems like just bout everytime i drink i get one. oh speakin of drinkin blue moons seasonal special looks amazing. its called full moon and it looks all christmasy lol. gonna enjoy some of that and some dirty girl scouts (hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps) tonight. oughta be fun.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

well i ended up goin tot he hospital this morning for my ankle. i was startin to get worried cuz its the one i messed up when i was younger and it was hurtin bad like an 8 on 1-10 scale. i couldnt put any weight on it or let sit flat on the floor. so thankfully military insurance coers me for everything everywhere when need be and i got it xyrayed. turns out it isnt broke, which i didnt think it was. no fractures or anything. just a seriously bad sprain and stretched one of the ligaments really bad. they gave this aircast thing that im supposed to wear whenever im up and about for the next 7-10 days and some tramadol for bedtime. kinda sucks cuz i really wanna go snowboarding tomorrow again, but well just hafta see. it would seriously suck if i went spent the hundred bucks to go get there and find out its a totally bad idea and i cant do anything. but GOOOOD I WANNA GOOOO!!! hahah.

hope everyone had a great new years. mine was pretty okay. spent it just chillin w/ the fam watchn movies drinkin some beers and some hot cocoa w/ perppermint schnapps. was fun and relaxing which is never bad. lol. today me and my father are swappin the bumpers out on my jeep for some custom made ones. its gonna look sick when it finished. all i gotta do after that is save up my money for a 4-5 inch lift and some 33-35 inch tires. probably gonna have this one for a long time. at least a few years. so i got the time to save up.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Wow, looking at the last post i got in here it may or may not have been a hot minute since i last was on. haha.

anyhoo, things have been so-so here. an ass ton of training which would contribute to why i havent been on much lately. weve spent literally 85% of the time out in the field since i was last here, and then 10% recovering our equipment afterwards, then maybe, just maybe that last 5% has been time off. too include weekends and holdiays. lame!

went to the lonestar state jam last night and saw eli young band in concert. it was pretty sweet. a few bumps along the night but overall had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

so ive been beakin my neck or the last few weeks to get a higher security clearance so i can change my job and now its lookinlike i should have what i need by the end of next week. prettypsyked not gonna lie. ill be able to get the slot in the school and get up outta ft hood. cant really beat that haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Olde
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3