L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Your Favorite Anime Character Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap15%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap12%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap7%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap41%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap12%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap5%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcap7%Your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Your Favorite Anime Character

Go down 
+7
Mystery
Coldhardt
RCpaladin123
Green-bull
Black Joker
Firestorm
Viper718
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11182
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

Your Favorite Anime Character Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Just as the topic says, tell us who your favorite anime character is, what anime he/she is from, and why they're your favorite.

For me, it has to be Kenichi from Shijou Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi. He's a wimp, a weakling, a scaredy cat, but with a good strong heart. Slowly he grows, and becomes more powerful, beating enemies he couldn't before, and growing as a person in the process. Even when he's scared, he shows great strength of heart, and pushes forward. He may not always give it his all, but when he's protecting someone or his values, he fights with all he's got. That's what makes him my favorite anime character.

Second would be Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man Razz

Last edited by Viper718 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10960
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah agree!

Wait a minute that would be spam!
Okay The same with me. Mine would be Kenichi from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi or also known as Shijou Bla Bla Bla (Viper knows it better Laughing). The reason is exactly the same with Viper's. Maybe I'll add one more thing. He's funny. Heck the anime itself is funny. We can see his development from being a weakling till he's the strongest.
(I was thinking of copying what Viper has said, that would make it easier Razz)
Back to top Go down
Black Joker
Black Joker

ForumPoints : 10610
Job/hobbies : Chess, Games of all kind...

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 pm

My favorite anime character would be Ichimaru Gin.... why?
Well, because there are not many characters his type in anime. Then next reason is that he's just one heck of person, he does not care of others, is carefree, always smiles...
And has the power to make people angry or scared just by talking to them...
Also his ironical way of talking is interesting and his toying with people as well...
He's good fighter as well, and we have to see his true abilities yet... he's one of captains that still have to relive their bankais..

So that would be my favorite...
My second favorite is Sakata Gintoki....
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

ForumPoints : 10580

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 pm

I like all characters... It's not that easy to pick.

But I'm blood bound to Gungrave, so I guess Brandon Heat would be my favorite character. His personality is so complex, he's such a strong character (personality wise and power). His development from being a poor friend person to the Syndicate Man. And then just doing what he does in the end, it's remarkable.

Second would be between... Wolfwood!
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11182
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm having Major difficulty now......I just watched Hitman Reborn...and.....and....I think.....I can't believe I'm about to say this....but I think Tsuna beats Kenichi for my top spot...

Tsuna is just like Kenichi, weak, and becomes strong, but, his personality is also so much cooler in his hyper mode......damn you Hitman Reborn! You might even take Shijou Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi's place as my top anime too! Damns yous!
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10689

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 pm

for first place it's a tie between three characters which are Doflamingo from One Piece, Crocodile from the same anime or Mihawk from the same, it's too hard for me to decide, second would go to Black star and third to Layfon Alseif from Chrome shelled Regios.
Back to top Go down
Coldhardt
Coldhardt

ForumPoints : 10564
Job/hobbies : (//.-) Imma be an emo when I grow up!

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 am

My ultimate favorite anime character is probably... Shinji Ikari from Evangelion. He starts out lost, and slowly grows throughout the anime. Even though he didn't have years of training, he bests the best.
My second favorite is Dr. Kenzo Tenma in Monster. A brilliant surgeon who's nothing less of genius. The story has a lot of moral conflicts and dilemmas. At some point, you see this young man almost go crazy. The characterization is deep and realistic. That's why I like him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

ForumPoints : 10423
Job/hobbies : Computer games (DotA), Goin to the movies etc.

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am

My favourite anime character would be Vash the stampede from "Trigun". This character is awesome because he turns heaps of situations into a joke, and really lightens the mood of the anime. Also in the more serious moments of the anime, his character really changes to suit the mood. He also has incredible aim, and is generally a nice person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10634
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 am

From the males, it would be:-
+ Sakata Gintoki from Gintama (because he's completely fucking hilarious, yet fucking cool in serious situations)
+ Negichi / Krauser from Detroit Metal City (I would personally treat the person who invented this character because he fucking rocks - the most hysterical split personality ever created; those of you who haven't seen Detroit Metal City should see it today, only if they have a sense of crude humor - NOT recommended for females)
+ Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic! Series (Another AWSM character with a nice mixture of Awesomeness and Stupidness)

From the females, it would be:-
+ Sawachika Eri from School Rumble (Gawd, the awkwardness she had to go through...)
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11300
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 am

To be honest, I don't have a favorite... Closest would be Vash from Trigun for the amusement factor, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

ForumPoints : 10571

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:43 pm

For me it has to be Brooke or Sanji from One Piece. I haven't caught up to the series yet but these two are my fav from the show.

Ippo from Hajime no Ippo is also a likeable character.
Back to top Go down
KEN-OH
KEN-OH

ForumPoints : 10600

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:41 am

Grimmjow jaggerJack FTW!!! for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime Character   Your Favorite Anime Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Anime Character
Page 1 of 1