L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Life's a bitch, but I love it Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap15%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap12%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap7%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap41%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap12%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap0%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap5%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap0%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_lcap7%Life's a bitch, but I love it I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Life's a bitch, but I love it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10419
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

Life's a bitch, but I love it Empty
PostSubject: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:10 am

I recently thought that it would be nice to start a journal of my own. I'm half a no-life so there won't be much to write about... probably... but let's get to the actual journal already.

There's been a lot of things happening lately in Poland, starting from the catastrophe of President's Airplane, and faster elections that are following it. The consequences of said plane crash are huge - Army has lost most of its High Command (but is recovering already), and politicians are now fighting (nothing new) for vacated seats in the government.... nothing nice. To make things worse, a great part of our country is now suffering from floods, probably the most serious floods in several years, and the capital is strenghtening the banks of Vistula river as I write this post.

But no matter what, the student life continues. Everyone is now concentrated on studying, not partying, as the examination session is coming closer with each day. It's going to be quite a difficult one for me, because I had some biiiig stuff to learn this semester and this stuff requires A LOT of reading. And I mean it.

What else... May is coming to an end, and I'm fighting with my allergics. Just a few more days and I'll be able to donate blood (I'm a Honored Donor, as it's called here where I live) once again, and if my allergics start, my blood won't be accepted because of raised number of antibodies... but you probably know it already.

That would be all, I guess. I divide my free time between studying and riding a bike (gotta improve my condition, ya know).

Golden thought of the day: "We are surrounded? Marvelous! We can attack in every direction!"

See ya next time, lads.
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10431
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm

You just got a good handfull of respect from me, because you are so kind to donate your blood...
I have though about it too, but everytime I have to get a needle trough my skin I start to hyper ventilate.. So I'll probaly just stick with to be a organ donor.. Maybe someday I'll overcome my fear of needles so I can do the honor to save somebody's life with my blood ^^

Cheers
Nudi
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Why, thank you very much Smile

If you are scared of needles, maybe try thinking about something else, something pleasant, while donating? It's pretty much painless, so if you focus enough you won't feel anything. You know, just relax and think about a good deed you are doing ^^ Well, I don't know how it looks like in you country, but nurses in the donating stations are usually very nice, so there's no stress Wink

EDIT 24 V
The donation went good, and now I can enjoy my chocolate om nom nom Wink
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10815
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm

sif not get paid for it, id be donating blood every 2 seconds if i got some cash out of it haha. chocolate is still good though O.o wonder what theyd give you if you were lactose intolerant... a high 5?
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 am

Last post:

You wouldn't, you can donate full blood every 2 months OR the blood plasma every 1 month.

I think lactose intolerant people cannot donate blood, but I am not sure. There are several conditions for one to be able to donate.

...still, they would give you a high 5 for trying Razz

New post:

So, my exam session is finally coming to an end. That one was intense wooooo... just one exam left, pretty easy I might add, and I'm through. My summer holidays will start soon enough! And they will end with the last day of September.

On the downside of it, I'm gonna need a work, to support my expensive student life, driving course, kendo trainings and stuff... now, I like working and all, but I simply hate searching for a job. I hate it so much it drives me mad when I think of it. But this year I can't just wait until a job finds me. T_T Well, that's all for now, folks.

See ya around.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10815
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:57 pm

ye man, for real (i was searching for like 6 months and still got nothing T_T, which is why im going uni), im a pretty shy dude and trying to find work is a killer, just building up the courage to go out and ask if they got any vacancies and whatnot is monolithically hard. then when you get absolutely no reply's after you spend a day out walking around and handing out resume's, its like, wtf kind of qualifications do i need to work in a department store or whatever... then again i dont look very friendly or have any job experience, but come on... '

haha, and grats on the tests dude. Not entirely sure, but i think you can double post since its your journal. dont quote me on that tho :p
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 am

Well I was just cautious. Getting bitten by Viper again is not something I would enjoy Razz
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10431
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 am

In journals you can double post Smile
It is after all your journal Wink
(in my journal there is 6 of my posts before someone else is writing something)
Good luck in finding a job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Didn't write here in ages.

So, my summer holiday is slowly passing by. As of now, I'm working as a carpenter on a nearby construction site. It really is a hard piece of work, but it's exciting and well-paid. Each day I come back home dead tired and covered in small bruised and scratches, but overall I'm happy with this. It counts as a new experience for me, and while I'm planning to work there for a week or so more, I'm sure it will be a great memory to mention during a "beer chat" with my friends Wink

Also, my brand new copy of Starcraft II is waiting for me in the shop, and I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait to play it.

I'm looking for a nice, elegant keyboard with highlighted keys - anyone knows one that won't cost a small fortune?
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Playing Starcraft II. This game rocks. Buy it. Now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's a bitch, but I love it   Life's a bitch, but I love it Empty

Back to top Go down

Life's a bitch, but I love it
Page 1 of 1