L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Rcpaladin123's creative writings Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap15%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap12%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap7%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap41%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap12%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap0%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap5%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap0%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_lcap7%Rcpaladin123's creative writings I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Rcpaladin123's creative writings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10711

Rcpaladin123's creative writings Empty
PostSubject: Rcpaladin123's creative writings   Rcpaladin123's creative writings EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 pm

So this is my thread where i will be posting my stories that i have written, such as:

The Darkness rising
The life and Times at Shinto High
The Spirit guardian

And any others that i feel i should post here.

please don't post in this thread, the thread to post in is here [url] https://l-factor-reborn.forumotion.net/creator-s-corner-f7/my-creative-writing-s-t123.htm#993 [/url]

all comments both good and bad are welcome and constructive criticism as well thank you.

Edit: italics= speech
the rest is just normal text.

so here is the first chapter of The Life and Times at Shinto High.

The Life and Times at Shinto High

Therion ran towards the academy “crap, today of all days I just had to be late”, as he ran the necklace with a ring attached to it shone bright as a girl dressed in all white appeared beside him floating at the speed he was running at, “what's the matter” “I'm late don't you remember that I start at Shinto high today” she looked up and thought seriously for a few seconds “I thought something important was happening today” “and you didn't bother to wake me up” she looked at him with a sort of sad look in her eyes “I'm sorry please forgive me, I'll make it up to you somehow”, Therion sighed and ran through the gate just in time before it closed, as he did The girl went back into the ring.

A woman walked out from the doors dressed in a long black skirt while wearing a white shirt and a waistcoat over it, her hair was long, it went down her back and curled at the end, she wore a pair of glasses for her reading and partial seeing, she looked around and noticed Therion stood looking around as to where to go as she saw him she pointed to him and shouted to him “you come over here, why are you late”, Therion replied “I'm sorry I kind of overslept since I was so excited to be going to this school” the woman sighed “well come with me, you missed the assembly so I'm going to inform you about what is going to happen as well as the other three who missed the assembly, come on follow me to my office” Therion looked at her puzzled “I thought you were a teacher” “no I'm the principal now come along”, along the way Therion noticed how clean the hallways were, not a single piece of trash or anything, they soon reached the office within a few minutes as they walked in Therion saw 3 other people sat down a black spiked haired boy, a girl wearing glasses with hair at shoulder length and the other girl who was blonde haired with a fair skinned face.

The principal sat down at her desk clasping her fingers together and resting her head on them, “right since I am your principal you will call me by my first name which is Rachel, I hate being called ms or Mrs. principal and whatnot, understood” the four of them nodded their heads, “right since the four of you were late especially you” she said pointing to Therion “that obviously means that you missed the assembly which is also where we put the people into groups, so since there is 4 people to a group for the minimum you 4 will be paired together and also I will be your teacher, now don't go thinking this is a win-win situation because I am your teacher you will obviously learn better than some other groups but since that will happen you will be doing a small amount of extra work, understood” asked Rachel sharply, all 4 nodded again.

“So with that established I will now tell you about your living arrangements, you will be staying in a dorm obviously but since there are a lot of pupils here you will share the apartment together so that is why I suggest you get along or else you'll just end up turning it into a war-zone” said Rachel, there was a silence for a few moments, “ right we've been over where you will be staying and other stuff all that's left is two things, one, welcome to Shinto high please enjoy the next 5 years and two, jewelery is not to be worn during classes or meetings such as this”, Rachel stood up and walked over to Therion and lightly grabbed the necklace which held the ring “no don't grab the ring it's not..” it was too late the small ring sent out a large shock through Rachel making her drop to the floor, as she did The girl appeared from the ring again “you will not touch Therion what are you trying to do to him, you have an angry look on your face and anger shows violence, were you planning on hitting him”, Therion tapped the girl on the shoulder his head looking down to the floor in embarrassment “Alice... that was my teacher and school headmaster you just shocked” said Therion, Rachel stood up quickly her face displayed rage which she was clearly trying to holding back, “right that's it what is your name” “Therion” “right drop down on the floor and do 100 press-ups “what” “fine 200”, shouted Rachel, Therion basically threw himself down on the ground and started his push-ups, after about ten they became heavier since Rachel put her foot on his back and started to push down, “this will be your punishment for what has happened and for being late, as for you” said Rachel pointing to Alice who had a puzzled look on her face “well I don't know what to do with you but don't you worry I'll think of something”, she scowled at her while Alice just smiled and laughed slightly, “Therion could you care to explain as to why she is just smiling and laughing and who she is”, Therion groaned “well Alice is a playful spirit that resides within a ring, she is powerful nonetheless but all that power is wasted by what little intelligence she has, she can get serious at times but that is on rare occasions, I met her when I was 14 after I bought the ring from a passerby who was looking to make a quick bit of money and about a few hours later she appeared and since then we've just been friends” said Therion, Rachel lifted her foot off of Therion and told him to stand back up, “I'll let this incident go for now but another one like this and I'll come after you whether it's in your dreams or just chasing you but know that no one gets a hit on me” said Rachel scowling for a few seconds which soon turned into a smile, “right now let's take you to your dorm”.

5 minutes later and they were at their dorm house, all the other student's were in their apartments chatting amongst themselves, they reached their apartment and opened the door where food was laid out on the table and so was their schedule “you don't start lessons till 12 o'clock tomorrow so yeah take this time to get to know each other, a few seconds into the apartment they noticed that the living room and kitchen were the same room and the bathroom was reasonably sized.

The principal walked off saying goodbye as they shut the door they sat down at the table taking some of the food, the tension was rising in the room everyone could feel it so Therion turned to the girl with the glasses “so I'm Therion it's a pleasure to meet...” she paused while swallowing her food before speaking “my name is Roxanne it's nice to meet you Therion, also I must say that does seem like an unusual name” said Roxanne laughing a little “well I was born with this name so may as well stick with it”, Therion turned to the blonde sat next to him “so what's your name?” “I'm Ashley; you look as though you can be a reliable partner so I think we'll get along”, “Ok... and so that brings us onto you so what is your name”asked Therion, he spoke quietly “my name is Loki, erm yeah pleased to meet you and whatnot” said Loki sighing heavily, “you know what I'm just going to unpack my stuff and probably get some sleep” “how come I mean we at least get to know each other right, even though we've just met each other” Roxanne and Ashley nodded “come on stay up with us I mean we've got food and a few drinks and maybe we'll get to know each other a bit better" said Therion

Loki felt happy, no-one had really accepted him normally he was just blanked out, maybe this group of people could help him, Therion smiled as Loki sat down and picked up a bit more food to eat, Roxanne looked at Therion and smiled while Loki and Ashley got to chatting about certain events that had been happening in today's magical news, Therion smiled his and Roxanne's eyes locked, for both of them the room went quiet the sound was being blocked out for a few seconds, “I see a lot of potential for us two to get on quite well” Roxanne replied back “yeah me too” she said smiling.

The four of them stayed up till about 2:00 in the morning talking about their hobbies and what would be coming up in classes or how would the training go, by the time they realized it was this time they had finished off most of the food and decided it was time to head to bed, they walked over to the room only to see that it was a small room that could only just fit 4 people in, there was a note on the second floor bed Therion picked it up, it read, “so you've obviously seen the size of this room well there's a reason to that, since Shinto high is a magical site the waves of that magic get sent through all the dorms this is going to help you become more attuned with your fellow team-mates, don't worry the waves from other dorm rooms and neighbors cannot affect you since there is a spell set on each dorm room, so enjoy your night who knows you might see one another's dream or even go into theirs ha-ha. Yours sincerely Rachel xxx".

“Well this causes quite a stir so how do we go about figuring who should sleep where” Said Loki, Ashley suggested that two girls sleep on one side while the boys sleep on the other but Roxanne suggested that it may seem a bit weird "and if we want to get the effect of the waves more, then it would probably be better to go boy, girl, boy and girl, so Ashley and Loki why don't you take the first two beds and me and Therion will take the other two”, “yeah sure what do you think Loki?” “I'm fine with it really so long as I have somewhere to sleep then its fine by me”, Loki went over to the corner and Ashley sat down on the next bed, then Therion laid down on his bed and then Roxanne who was in the corner, they all laid down staring at the ceiling as the light switched off, the room was lightly lit by the moonlight and a gentle breeze of warm air passed through, one by one they fell asleep muttering goodnight before falling asleep.

Therion stood in a forest, he obviously knew he was dreaming, a hand made from the earth below him beckoned him forward, he followed the hand and got closer to a large circular door, a woman put her hand on his shoulder, she had bleach blonde hair tied up neatly she was in casual clothes, Therion turned his head round to look at her but couldn't, every time he looked at her she changed positions so he could not see her, after a few minutes of trying he gave up, the women pulled Therion back, whispers came close enough for him to hear them clearly “you will need me” those were the last words it spoke as Therion was pushed into a bright light, there was no ground beneath him, the woman watched him fall down, “we will meet some time soon, don't forget me”, Therion reached his hand forward in desperate hope that she would grab it and pull him back up but she soon fell apart into pink flower leaves and blew away into the sky, Therion was now falling down the light filled hole the light got brighter as he went down, he put his hands to the side in hope that there would be something to grab on but there was nothing it was just nothing, he fell for about another 6 minutes before waking up, as he did he sat up and inhaled deeply desperately gasping for air, he was sweating, he looked to his sides and noticed everyone still asleep lightly mumbling random things he was relieved but scared just what was that dream who were they, he got up and walked out into the living room and took off his T-shirt which he then threw onto the laundry basket luckily he had a spare T-shirt in his bag, he picked up his bag and opened the zipper where he grabbed his spare T-shirt as well as a small notebook and a framed photograph of him and a girl dated two years ago, he looked at the picture of them two smiling and sighed he then put it back in the bag and quickly closed it up, after putting the bag at the side of the sofa he grabbed a pen and opened the notebook inside it had dates scrawled around the pages from a few years before up to the latest date, this was his journal he had started a few years back filled with his thoughts and what had happened during those years, he had decided to continue this since it had become a huge part of his life, he began to write down about his dream, what he saw, heard, felt and why he had dreamed this, was it a warning or just a random dream.

Therion looked at the clock it was 9:34, he felt no reason to go back to bed so he finished writing down what he could remember and put the book back in his bag putting the T-shirt on after, he walked over to the balcony and leaned against it looking out to the academy and other dorms, as he breathed in the air the wind passed his face gently he looked to his side and noticed a tall girl tending to some flower pots she put her hand over one of the empty pots and mumbled a few words a few second later a few flowers grew out of the earth in the pot, “hey nice magic” said Therion “what are those flowers”, the girl looked over to him smiling “it's not every day you see a boy interested in flowers, tell me what's your name?” asked the girl “I'm Therion and you are..” “Lucy, it's pleasure to meet you Therion, so since you actually noticed the flowers I must ask what is your favorite flower?”, Therion paused for a few seconds before speaking up “well to be honest my favorite is the black rose although it's not actually black its more of a deep dark red color”, Lucy looked at him and smiled “so you know a tiny bit about flowers then” “well it is my favorite flower and it doesn't hurt to know such a little piece of information” said Therion smiling, Lucy laughed “you know your an alright person other people see it as a bit weird that plant magic is my favorite magic”, “thanks and don't worry about those other people I'm guessing they're just jealous ha-ha” said Therion, he stretched his arms above his head and yawned “I think I'll go inside and make a cup of tea so I'll hopefully see you around campus then” “yeah hopefully... well then until we meet again goodbye”, they waved to each other and walked back into their apartments, Therion walked over to the table and picked up his schedule, first lesson was magic: defense and attack, second was alchemy, third was reflection period, fourth was tactics and a history of magic and last period was magical items and spells.

He began to wonder if learning under the principal would actually make the group stand out more, he then remembered there would probably be no time for that what with her short temper, a few seconds later and Roxanne walked out half asleep she yawned out the words good morning to Therion they got ready for the first day of teaching at Shinto high as did Loki and Ashley, but who knows what would be in store for them, what friends and what enemies will they make for now they were just going to have to go with the breeze of the next 4 years.

end of chapter one

words: 2772

Last edited by RCpaladin123 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: Rcpaladin123's creative writings   Rcpaladin123's creative writings EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm

The life and times at Shinto High chapter 2

As the four of them were now dressed they walked out of the apartment with others from the same dorm, as they reached outside their teachers were waiting for them they saw Rachel with her arms crossed tapping her foot on the ground waiting, she turned round and gave a half assed smile “right so as it says on the schedule our first lesson is magic: defence and attack, so we’re going to pair up with another teacher and then start the lesson” said Rachel.

Rachel walked off as the four turned round and looked at each other “so this doesn’t sound bad at least we get to meet some other students in our first lesson” said Therion.

“Yeah I’ll agree with you there but who knows who were paired up with, in fact I’ll bet you we get paired up with a group that we hate” said Roxanne, “you're on, what’s the wager” said Therion with a bit of cheerfulness in his voice, “the wager is if we are paired with a group we hate you have to cook us a meal for five nights in a row and if we don’t get paired with a group we hate then I’ll do the wager” said Roxanne, “deal” said Therion as he shook Roxanne’s hand, Rachel came back with another teacher, the group he was teaching followed behind him was made up of 2 girls and 2 boys, “right in this lesson you lot will fight against each other it doesn’t matter who wins because this first lesson is to evaluate what skills you have and how they can be improved” said Rachel, one of the boys walked forward and looked at Loki who met his stare “is your name Loki?” asked the boy, “yes why do you want to know?” asked Loki “I’ve heard of you and your abilities and the incident that took place at your last school” said the boy giving an evil smirk.

Loki clenched his fist with an angry look on his face “don’t you dare bring that up here” said Loki.

“Why what’s the matter are you beginning to remember the pain you caused” said the boy mockingly.

“Shut up it was people like you who pushed me to that point” said Loki with anger In his voice, Ashley, Therion and Roxanne looked at each other puzzled was Loki holding something back, “you think I caused pain, after that incident I was ostracised nobody would speak to me or stand near me they were afraid of me, those 3 years of loneliness it bore deep into my heart leaving what felt like a huge hole, I’ve tried hard to forget what happened and you do no good bringing it up so how about you shut up” said Loki.

The boy paused for a few seconds then spoke, “no I’ll say what I like people should see the real side to you”, Therion spoke up “yeah excuse me what’s your name?” the boy looked at Therion “my name is Richard” he replied, “ok well I’m Therion and I’m sorry but taunting my friend is just a stupid move” said Therion, "wow you actually think of him as your teammate I bet those two do as well, good god you three are just stupid..” Loki smashed his left fist into Richards face and then punched hard with his right fist into his ribs, Richard fell down clutching his mouth in pain and looking up to see Loki towering above him brimming with anger his eyes had glazed over and he was gathering fire around his right fist, “don’t talk about them that way you piece of trash” said Loki, the other boy moved forward to step in but was blocked by Roxanne who pushed him back with a blast of air she looked over to Therion and nodded to symbol she had this one covered, now all that remained was the two girls, Ashley came and stood beside Therion as she covered her arms with lightning while Therion created a large earth dragon, the principal spoke with her eyes still on the battle “now this looks promising don’t you agree?” the other teacher nodded as he was too focused on the battle to speak, the girl facing Therion pressed her hands into the air summoning water around her like a snake wrapping around its prey, Therion leaned to Ashley “tell Roxanne she won the wager” said Therion as he gave an evil smirk, Ashley nodded.

She pushed her hand forward and a powerful torrent of water was sent at him Therion dodged the water and pushed his hand forward signalling the dragon to attack, she watched it come towards her, she shot compressed water bubbles at the dragon but the dragon dodged the attacks as it was guided by Therion who then gestured his hand down quickly as he did the dragon slammed down at her but she kept dodging every attack, she kept shooting bubbles of compressed water but still kept on missing, she was now being circled by the dragon as she stood in the middle of the circle sending shots of water at it, while she was distracted by the dragon Therion ran towards her jumping over one of the holes where the dragon had smashed into ground trying to attack, he summoned earth up from the ground in which he wrapped it round his fists like gloves as he did he threw a punch to her head but she ducked seeing this and tried to hit him in the ribs but he too dodged it soon became a battle of dodging, she punched forward but it was blocked as Therion crossed his arms over his chest he gritted his teeth as he was pushed back a little but this didn’t stop him he quickly jumped out of the way of her attack and ran towards her jumping in the air and quickly turning round launching a kick to her face, she only just blocked this kick with her arm but the force at which the kick came she was pushed to the ground where Therion landed and pushed his hand up into the air, as he did 9 more earth dragons appeared and all 10 slammed down over the girl trapping her inside an earth like prison, as she was trapped the earth quickly grabbed around her feet and hands stopping her from moving and summoning more water, his battle with her was over as she was rendered unable to move.
Therion breathed heavily trying to catch his breath as he watched Ashley shoot lightning from her palms at the girl but it was useless the girl was too quick, she ran towards Ashley dodging every attack that was sent her way she finally got close enough to Ashley and started to punch her then move around her still hitting her, Ashley was hit in the ribs, the side of the face and then a punch to the back she noted this attack as it continued and after a few minutes she dodged the attack to her ribs and grabbed the girl she then spun her round and hugged both arms around her making her unable to run away, as she held her she gripped tighter and then released a shockwave of lightning from her body to the girls, the girl screamed and squirmed in shock and horror she was soon dropped by Ashley while the girl laid on the ground squirming from little shocks of lightning, Ashley dropped to the ground on her knees her face bruised slightly and her nose bleeding she held her hand over it to stop it dripping everywhere.
Roxanne pushed her hand against the air and forced the boy back, as he was pushed back he slammed his foot on the ground and a few seconds later a large ice shard appeared out of the ground just missing Roxanne, she stopped pushing the air and ran at him as she got close enough to hit him she launched forward with a solid punch but this was easily stopped by the boy creating an ice wall in front of him, she stepped back holding her fist as the wall dropped down and he soon sent out a shot of ice which broke off into shards, she didn’t have enough time to defend against them so she quickly ducked down but she was still cut along her arms she gritted her teeth in pain holding back the tears, the boy held both palms over each other for a few seconds which soon made a large ice sphere, he pulled it back behind his hip and pushed forward shooting towards Roxanne who was still in pain, she looked up and saw the sphere coming towards her she knew it was too late to run away by the time she would get up she would have already been hit, she closed her eyes waiting for the attack to hit but no pain came she opened her eyes and saw a wall of earth in front of her she turned in Therion’s direction and saw him standing up with the help of Ashley he had created a wall in front of her to block the attack with what little energy he had left.
As the boy looked over at Therion angry the wall crumbled down and Roxanne pushed off the ground and ran quickly towards the boy, she clenched her right hand into a fist and gritted her teeth again to try and block out the pain, she punched him round the face and then held her left hand flat in the air a few millimetres from his chest and then slammed it straight into his chest sending out wind from her hand to increase the power of the attack, as she pulled back her hand the boy had already been sent down to the ground winded from the force, but it was not over as Roxanne quickly ran beside him and lifted her leg above her head and then dropped the kick onto his chest, the boy coughed up blood and felt 2 ribs crack he screamed out in pain before passing out.

Loki punched Richard in the face and then grabbed him by his shirt I want to beat the hell out of you right here and right now” said Loki who had now brought Richard up to his face, “go ahead but you should know you can’t run away from your past, sooner or later someone else will come along” said Richard, Loki head butted Richard knocking him out and threw him down to the floor while Loki let go of him feeling a bit dazed.

“Alright well that was a fun lesson” Rachel; the four of them gave a stabbing glare “hey don’t look at me like that you knew the risks when you signed up to this academy” said Rachel defensively, the four sighed heavily as they sat down catching their breath as they did Therion released the earth technique while gently laying down the girl he had defeated. A few minutes later the nursing staff came along to check for any signs of internal damage and to patch up the students, “right now for a more calming and relaxing lesson which is alchemy, so if you would like to follow me to the greenhouses and we will start” said Rachel smiling, the four picked themselves up helping one another while following Rachel to the greenhouses, Therion looked over to Loki who had his head down with a sad look on his face “hey Loki are you alright?” asked Therion "yeah I’m fine just need a moment to collect myself” said Loki trying to force a smile out, they walked on following Rachel and reached the greenhouses in 10 minutes Rachel opened the door to the greenhouse and pulled out a few chairs for Therion and the others to sit down on, “right so this is your second lesson alchemy in which you will learn how to make antidotes, potions and other concoctions” said Rachel, the four looked round the greenhouse noticing the endless rows of plant as well as the equipment and tables they would be using.

“Now I’m going to teach you how to make an energy boost potion then after that I will give you a list of potions in which you will choose one potion to make, so first to make the energy boost potion you need to grab 7 red roses then 4 Parsley-piert now place them into the brown mixture bowl and crush them until they form a liquid after that empty the bowl into one of the beakers and then place the beaker on top of the fire stand, then place the fire stone beneath the stand and tap it once to start it going after it has been under long enough the heat should have bubbled the mixture to a more soluble liquid then let it cool down which should only take a few minutes after that pour it into one of the test tubes and screw the top on, and there you have it an energy potion ready for battle or any other situations” said Rachel, the four stood up and followed the instructions Rachel had given them 10 minutes later and the potions were done, “now follow me outside and bring the potions” said Rachel smirking, they followed her outside and stopped after a few seconds “right now drink the potions you’ve just made” said Rachel “but how do we know that they will work?” asked Ashley.

“Trust me they will as long as you followed the instructions then you’ll be fine so go on drink up” said Rachel, Therion pulled off the top and downed the potion, it left a sort of sweet and bitter taste for a few seconds then the potion kicked in he felt the sensation work through his body like when the sun beams down onto your body and you begin to feel the warmth, “whoa it feels..feels, ii can’t describe it” said Therion he looked over to see Roxanne and Ashley laughing, “right now that you feel it try one of you attacks” said Rachel, Therion put his fist onto the ground and summoned an earth dragon this one was much larger and stronger than the previous dragon summoned he then put his other hand on the ground where he summoned earth around the bottom of his feet, he was lifted up a few feet from the ground he then pushed his hand forward and began to move as did the ground below him, it was like riding the strokes of a painters brush along the paper, he then took a sharp turn and pointed back to the ground, he soon came down to the ground and commanded the dragon come to attack him as he wanted to try one more move, the dragon came at Therion who slammed his foot down on the ground and created a small wall in which the dragon crashed into he then got the earth beneath his feet to push him up into the air as he did he rose above the wall and flipped upside down, he spread out all his fingers and out rose ten spikes from the ground smashing through the body of the dragon which then turned back to earth, Therion came back down on the earth and stood on the ground smiling but after a few seconds he felt as though all his energy had been drained from him he fell to the ground on his hands and knees shaking his muscles aching, “that is one of the side effects of this potion since it pushes you past your limit the more you go push the more it will affect you or to put in a more simpler term the bigger they are the harder they fall, in this case the moves he just did were much bigger than his limit and since that is so it has pushed him to this state, he can just about hold himself up, now why don’t you three give it a try” said Rachel, Roxanne stepped forward and put her hand in front of her, she then focused her energy into her palm and released it into a shockwave, “Rachel could you throw something large at me like a rock or something I want to try something out” said Roxanne, Rachel placed her hand on the ground for a few seconds before pulling a large chunk of earth out of the ground with ease, as she held it in her hand she spun round twice and let go sending it towards Roxanne who ran towards the oncoming rock, as she neared it she jumped into the air pushing both her hands in front of her catching the rock, she quickly flipped her body forward and slammed the rock into the ground smashing it to pieces, she stood up smiling feeling the energy rush through her it felt great, after taking a deep breath she spread out her arms at her side and concentrated as she brought both her arms to her front and clasped her hands together causing a large pressure wave of air, as the wave expanded the air was distorting the view as well as ripping up the ground, she was amazed at the power from the potion and attempted one more move she pushed both of her hands into the air twisting them then bringing them back to her gesturing them round and round, after a few seconds the wind got stronger gaining more speed creating a stronger force, it now took the shape of a blade distorting the air, as she pushed her hand forwards the wind moved forward ripping up the ground faster and stronger than the pressure wave, after tearing up the ground she smiled as she felt the after effects of the potion kick in, unable to stand or even hold herself up she fell backwards but was quickly caught by Rachel and laid down, “Ashley do you want to go next?” asked Loki, “it’s okay you can go plus I still need a few minutes to think” said Ashley giving a little smile.

Loki stepped forward and collected fire around both of his hands he then put his hand out to the side and then brought it up in a swiping motion creating a large fire wall in front of him, he then pushed his hands against the fire it moved forward in a spiral spinning wherever he directed it to go, after a few minutes Loki released the spiralling fire and put both of his hands out as though he was holding 2 small bags of money, he focused and after a few moments he summoned 2 balls of fire with one in each hand as he held them in his hands he swung his arms around from the back to the front, as he did the balls of fire shot out a long line which soon formed into the shape of chains he began to swing them round cutting the ground with the sheer heat, he then swung the end of the chain through a tree trunk cutting down a tree, he gave a little laugh as he fell to his knees retracting the chains back into his hands and then waiting for the fire to disappear, as it did the sudden energy drop hit him like a rock was thrown at his chest, he fell forwards breathing heavily feeling weak and immobile.

“Now Ashley it’s just you left, drink that potion and show us what you’ve thought of” said Rachel, Ashley stepped forward after downing the potion in one and soon felt the sudden tingling sensation run through her, she put both of her hands into the air and felt the current of lightning run through her as she did she quickly brought her hands down with lightning following soon after striking the ground causing a hole just like Roxanne’s wind blade had done, she brought her right hand in front of her and closed her eyes charging the lightning into the palm of her hand it started off covering her hand but soon became the size of an apple then shrinking it down, she opened her eyes and shot the small lightning ball into the ground as it hit the ground it burst open and covered a significant amount of ground ripping it up as it went along, she began to feel a bit heavier she knew her potion would wear off soon so she decided to try one last move she charged the lightning in both of her hands and then clasped the hands together connecting the lightning in each hand after doing so she pulled it apart and gestured it in circles around her creating a strong lightning shell around her, as it wrapped around her she was taken out of view and in her place was the lightning spiralling round in a shell like form, she began to feel heavier than before and quickly pushed both her hands to the sides dispersing the lightning her eyes felt heavy as though she couldn’t keep them open as she fell to her side and crashed to the ground.

“Impressive those were some nice moves you pulled off their, but I’m guessing that since you guys have felt the deadweight that has probably set in you realise these potion are used as a last resort although they are the most basic of potions to make, one last thing don’t think you can get by with these potions if you consume a certain amount you will start to tear up your muscles the lucky few who do this barely escape with their lives and the unlucky die, take that into account,... now since you guys can barely move we may as well go to reflection period” said Rachel, she put her hand on the ground and pulled up some earth and after doing so she pulled and sat up the four, “right I’ll be back in a bit I’m just going to go get something for you guys to eat so you can regain a bit of energy” said Rachel walking off, Therion spoke “hey Loki I forgot to ask but how are you feeling since that battle, I mean that guy provoked you and well you seemed like you were going to snap what was that all about?” asked Therion, “well I knew this would eventually come back to me sooner or later...god I thought that chapter of my life was closed, I may as well get it out in the open but promise me you won’t tell anyone else I hate it enough that he already heard about it” said Loki.

“Ok but if it pains you then how come you are so reluctant to tell us, if it hurts you to say it then you don’t have to say anything” said Therion.

“Well I know us four have been together for two days but seriously you guys are the first friends I’ve had in ages, when you asked me to stay and chat longer you didn’t even hesitate as to what I would be like, and that made me just feel accepted after so many years of living in near silence, so I don’t care how much pain it causes me to talk about it you guys need to know of what happened back then” said Loki.

end of chapter two

words: 3930

Sorry for this chapter if it seems confusing, when i wrote it i kind of felt like it was not what i could really do so hopefully you'll like my other chapters better, remember not to comment here but at the link in the first post, thank you and chapter 3 will be up later probably.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: Rcpaladin123's creative writings   Rcpaladin123's creative writings EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

The life and times at Shinto High chapter 3

“I was 14 at the time it was summer, I was walking through the town square when I was chased by the group of kids that used to bully me they chased me through the square until we reached a quiet spot and while I was running I fell down over my own feet, by the time I tried to get up the leader was stood over me he kicked me in the ribs laughing and taunting at me, I wondered to myself why was I being bullied I had done nothing to them but it turns out they were just looking for a punch bag they could hit around, he then kept on picking me up and throwing me around and after a few minutes when he got bored of doing that he got the others to circle round me and just kick me, this only lasted a few minutes when they eventually got bored again and just decided to leave me there, I was bruised all over along with a black eye and various cuts but I managed to get back home” said Loki.

“So your mom and dad didn't do anything about being bullied?” said Roxanne.

“No my mum had passed away the year before and well me and my dad didn't have the best father son and relationship, I'm not sure why we didn't but that's just how he was he just shunned me basically no matter how much I tried to start a conversation with him, but at least I still had my sister, she truly cared for me she knew about the bullying and sometimes even stopped them a few times” said Loki.

“I'm guessing something happened though” said Therion.

“yeah you're right, about two weeks later my dad just left, there was no note or any of his stuff all that was left of the family was just me and my sister, she got a second job to support us and the days I spent with her were great but then obviously I had to go to school where the bullies basically just ruined my life, it was then after a month had gone by that the chief police officer knocked on the door and sat down my e and my sister and informed us that...that my..” Loki coughed as a few tears formed in the corner of his eyes.

Loki wiped the tears away from his eyes and began to speak again “It turns out that he had gotten drunk and on his way back home he... bumped into some stranger and well he got angry like he normally did and .. and he murdered that person” said Loki as tears ran down his face, Therion, Ashley and Roxanne looked to the ground in shock at what they had just heard, Loki stopped crying and wiped the tears from his face again.

“So as you can imagine this shocked me and my sister to the core, the reason he had left was to get away before anyone could see him again, I cried the whole night but while I was I wondered why was I crying for him, we hardly talked and it was clear he resented, ever since my mom died he just did, I continued to cry, that week I didn't go into school for about 3 days I just stayed in my room eating and looking out of the window out into the hills behind my house, then my sister persuaded me to go to school to try and take me my mind off things but no matter how hard I tried I just felt a deep anger brewing down inside me just distracting me, That day I went to school and as I walked on by the news of my father got out I could see everyone whispering and pointing to me, it turned out the news had spread throughout my village and even people at school knew including the people that bullied me, I kept my head down In classes and stayed quiet hoping this would die down soon but at dinner I was walking out of the classroom into the courtyard and then the taunting and jeering from the bullies began, they shouted out stuff such as watch out the murderers kids about he might get you next and then they began to throw rocks at me just laughing and taunting me, at that moment I felt the anger inside me well up, then when one of the rocks hit me to the top of the head I just lost it the anger burst out of me and I ran towards them taking down the leader of the group smashing my fists into his face then I proceeded to attack the others who had bullied me, after a few seconds I had knocked most of them to the ground with some blood on my hands but then I really lost it as I collected fire around my hands, I was ready to attack, I was going to make them suffer the pain I had felt so I ran towards them but I got stopped by two of the teachers they suppressed my magic and put me in some room that stops you from using magic” said Loki sighing heavily.

“So what happened after that?” asked Ashley.

“well they got my sister to come in and they also brought the police chief, I was taken into the office to talk with the principal about my actions but as soon as the principal said that my sister flew off the handle shouting at him telling him about how the kids I had beaten up were the ones bullying me, but who was going to believe the sibling of a murderer, after 10 minutes of arguing she calmed down and they agreed to let me stay at the school but I was to be kept under surveillance, those three years were horrible I was now an outcast, people refused to speak to me or even stand near me so most of my time I spent my life shut indoors in my room and soon three years had passed, I had completed my exams and applied for Shinto High, it was quite far away from my village which is mainly the reason I chose to go here but when I looked at the board of applicants for this school I turned out to be the only one on the sheet and in a way I was happy but sad at the same time, After that I waited for the letter of acceptance and when it came I finally felt happy for the first time in my life, I hugged my sister and forgot all about the people around me, I packed my stuff up and walked on out of the village and after I had walked past the border of the village I looked back and saw all the memories of pain that village had caused me over the years so with one last look I flipped my middle finger at the village swearing I would never return to this place ever again and hoping that the cesspool would be swallowed up by the earth” said Loki smiling and laughing lightly.

“So in your own little way you went out with a bang” said Therion smiling.

“exactly and after I turned my back to the village I grew up in I never once looked back after that, so I walked on to the train station where I met my sister, I told her I was never returning to that cesspool ever again, and she understood my pain and decided that when she saves up enough she will soon move out of that place and buy a house in a new village far away from there, and with that we hugged and I boarded the train and well you sort of know the rest, we came here all four of us late and met each other and within 2-3 hours we had become friends” said Loki.

Ashley and Roxanne wiped away their tears and tried not to show they were crying even though you could hear the crying mixed in with their laughter and Therion just smiled with a few tears running down his face, oh, I'm sorry but that story made me well up” said Ashley, “well now you know my past... god it feels good to tell it to you guys, now it's finally off of my chest” said Loki, the four of them dried their eyes and soon it went quiet, after a few seconds Roxanne mentioned when they first met in the office and Rachel made Therion do push ups because of that spirit ring of his, they laughed on for about five minutes and as they had calmed down from the laughing Rachel had come back with a few drinks and sat down telling them what would be happening in the next lesson.

end of chapter 3

words: 1497

Again not my best chapter but i didn't want to drag out the life story of Loki, I'm going to put up chapter four probably in a bit while I'm working on chapter 6.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: Rcpaladin123's creative writings   Rcpaladin123's creative writings EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 pm

The life and times at Shinto High chapter 4

Rachel stood up stretching and let out a yawn “well that wasn't really a reflection lesson since you haven't learnt that much yet so by next week you will and I expect you to learn from these reflection periods there not for relaxing unless I say so, got it” stated Rachel, the four nodded and tried to stand up, as they did they wobbled slightly their legs feeling like jelly, “Now come along we're heading to the library where we will begin our lesson on tactics and the history of magic” said Rachel sorting out her hair, 5 minutes later they reached the library and sat down at a table, right I'm going to go get the books that we will be studying from just wait here” said Rachel sighing as she walked off towards the large oak bookshelves.

The four of them looked around from where they were sat noticing the old dusty books and large oak bookshelves, “I never was interested in history” said Loki sighing, his eyelids were half shut as he leant his chin on his hand, “So Therion what about you, do you like history?” asked Roxanne, “it's not that bad but it depends on which era your researching” Therion, Rachel came back carrying 5 heavy books and dropped them down on the table “now turn to page 540 and begin reading about the second great magic war, as you go along take notes about the types of tactics used and when they occurred, after that the four of you will collaborate ideas on how to implement your moves into tactics now begin while I take a rest or two” said Rachel yawning as she sat down in a comfy armchair and fell to sleep.

The four looked through the books telling each other which lines the fact and tactics were on, half an hour later they had between them 5 pages of facts and tactics all referenced and dated, they sighed heavily yawning, stretching and rubbing their eyes, “so now we have to think of how to collaborate our moves with each other” said Roxanne grabbing a piece of paper and writing the elements of each other down, “so we have Therion with earth, Loki with fire, Ashley with Lightning and me with air, right lets think how can we make them work with each other?” asked Roxanne.

“Well first off Therion can go in the air if he held onto one of his earth dragons but that alone just makes it seem obvious because of the size, the enemy could expect us to go all in but if say one of us stayed on the ground to draw the attention and there was something blocking the vision such as a large wall of earth or fire then we could hold onto the earth dragon and attack from up high” said Ashley.

“Ok that's one tactic so far but what else, we don't know much of each other's abilities and what we can do apart from some techniques in that battle against those other students, plus we still need to train more” said Roxanne.

For the next half an hour the four of them came up with a few more tactics but they seemed to be lacking something and they felt as though the enemy's would see these coming, Rachel woke up, stretched and walked over to them as she neared the table the tactics sheet was full on the front and the back Rachel spoke let me see what you've got then” said Rachel yawning, she read each tactic mumbling at some and even being surprised at some, after a few minutes she put the sheet back down alright I'm going to say you're got a lot more ahead of you and for your first lesson in tactics it was good but try to remember to include other lessons you've learned such as the potion making and magical items which we're going to cover in the next lesson and as for your notes on the great magic war I'll check them in a bit for now just bring them with you and follow me” said Rachel rubbing her eyes and mumbling to herself again.

As they walked out the four put the books they had been studying from on the reception desk and walked out again following Rachel, they first walked to her office to pick up some spell books that she had already booked out she then took them to the east block where they took an unoccupied classroom, “right sit down at a desk apart from you Therion you come up here” said Rachel giving a wicked smile “oh come on what did I do now” replied Therion as he walked up to the front, Rachel laughed a little and put her hand on his neck and grabbed a small chain pulling it up to reveal a necklace holding a ring she leant down near his face “what did I say about wearing jewelery in classes” said Rachel giving a large smirk, “not to wear it during class or meetings” replied Therion “correct but you've disobeyed my rules, but I'm going to let you off since this ring of yours is a magical item and it pertains to this class now take the ring and put it on the desk and me and you will show a demonstration on how it works” said Rachel as she took her hand away from his neck, Therion walked to the front desk with Rachel and took off the ring as he did he placed It down on the desk “now can you call out that girl who resides in that ring?” asked Rachel, Therion tapped the ring, “Alice come out of the ring, don't worry Rachel not going to attack you or anything not since I'm here” said Therion, the ring glowed white for a few seconds and Alice came out in her physical form and stood behind Therion looking over his shoulder “ok but why am I out when she's here” said Alice pointing to Rachel as she leaned her chin on Therion's shoulder, “well obviously she found out about me wearing the ring and it's a magical item so we need to use it for a demonstration just sit over there with them three” said Therion “oh yay I finally get to meet Therion’s friends” said Alice laughing as she ran over to them and sat down with a big smile on her face, “right now if you remember when I touched this last time the defence mechanism was set off causing me to be shocked quite badly, this is natural for magical items in case they fall into the wrong owner, Alice obviously recognizes Therion as the owner of the ring and in doing so has set up a partial defence mechanism but with a quick spell you can change the power of the defence, switch it off or even change the type of defence from say electricity to fire, earth or ice the choices go on but for now we're just going to switch the defence down a little and then one of you will touch the ring to test its defences” said Rachel.

“So how exactly do you go about changing the power of the defence?” asked Roxanne, “well first off place your hand over the ring and focus try to block out as many sounds as you can then you should start to feel a slight energy radiating for example it's a sunny day and you're stood still outside sooner or later you will eventually feel the warmth of the sun rays on your skin so imagine the energy as like sun rays beaming down onto your hands then you charge your magic in your hand it doesn't really matter which magic it is, and after that you should start to see a picture in your mind look for what you think is the defence and turn it down, also when you are looking at that picture it will change to what you perceive as defence so it could be a large shield that you would have to pull down or a rock blocking a hole, even so you will have to figure out what the defence actually is you can’t always get it right so if you fail you can attempt again but in a different image so Therion why don't you give it a try” said Rachel, Therion put his hand over the ring and closed his eyes he focused blocking out the sound of the birds chirping and the leaves rustling soon enough he could hardly hear anything apart from his own heartbeat he then charged his magic in his hand over the ring, after a few minutes he could feel a slight warmth on his hand he was close to the source he focused more and the warmth got more intense, after a few seconds an image appeared what he saw was a large bolted door he walked over to the door and pulled both locks on the door and then pushed it slightly open he didn't want to put it too far since they were just taking down the defence a little, after doing so he released his magic opening his eyes quickly feeling slightly light headed and walked backwards a few steps noticing the sound returning to him, “alright now Roxanne can you come up here and just touch the ring slightly if Therion worked it right then you should only get a little shock” said Rachel, Roxanne got up and walked over to the ring she put her index finger over the ring and touched it slightly she received a small shock throughout her hand and quickly brought it back shaking it as though it was numb “you did well on your first attempt Therion but now I'm going to put the defence back to what it was” said Rachel placing her hand over the ring, “defence return,... there now this spell will set it back to its original defence note that it can be used on most magical items that you own” said Rachel.

For the next hour they went over the spells and tampered with the ring and its defence, Rachel looked at her watch, “right lesson is over I haven't decided what were going to do tomorrow so just be outside the dorm at 9 alright” said Rachel as she pushed some of the chairs under, “Alice you can go back in to the ring now” said Therion as he yawned and stretched “hey Therion were going to go on ahead we'll probably see you back at the dorm” said Ashley, “yeah sure I should be there in a few minutes” replied Therion, “thank you Therion I had fun in this lesson” said Alice, she hugged him and then went back into the ring, Therion turned round to Rachel, “miss..” “please call me Rachel I can’t stand being called miss it makes me feel old” said Rachel, “ok, erm Rachel can I ask that you let me carry this ring around I know it's against the rules but if I leave her on her own all day she becomes depressed and the last time she did it took her days to get out of It she's been with me ever since that time... and she's a great friend and I feel bad if I leave her, all I'm asking is that you let me carry the ring around but not around my neck but somewhere concealed like the inside pocket of my jacket or even in my jeans pocket”, there was a pause as Rachel put down one of the chairs “Therion what are you doing during the holidays in a few months time?” asked Rachel, “well nothing really I live alone so I decided to stay here since I remembered reading that you can stay at your dorm for the holidays” said Therion, “well then during the holidays I have to stay here and do a lot of paperwork and other stuff as well and since I will bend the rules for you only once you will have to help me out for the entire holiday, it's seems this is more of a case of you scratch my back and I scratch your back now go on go back to your dorm” said Rachel, “thanks I'll definitely help out during the holidays” said Therion as he walked out of the room putting the necklace around his neck, Rachel smirked as she watched him walk out the classroom.

Therion walked out of the building smiling lightly he looked to the horizon to see the sun nearly setting he looked around the whole campus from where he was stood and was amazed by how it looked near sundown after gazing around he began to walk back to his dorm as he did he bumped into a girl carrying some plant pots as he bumped into her she dropped some of the plant pots only for them to be caught by Therion “oh thank god I'm so sorry I couldn't see where I was going” she cut her sentence short as she looked up “oh it's you from the balcony erm Therion was it” asked the girl, “oh yeah I remember you you're Lucy right” said Therion, “yeah I didn't expect to see you around I mean we'd obviously bump into each other at some point but I didn't think it would be today so what have you just finished classes?” asked Lucy, “yeah it was magical items and spells what are you doing out here shouldn't you be back at the dorm?” asked Therion, “oh I'm just taking these plant pots to the magical items building were going to use these plants sometime soon not sure what for though, say can you help me bring in the pots you just caught it's just these then I'm going back to the dorm” said Lucy, “yeah sure” said Therion, they walked to the building and placed the plants in one of the classrooms after that they set off back to the dorms, they arrived 10 minutes later and said goodbye to each other as they walked up different stairs.

Therion walked into his dorm room which was filled with the smell of chicken and rice he walked over to the counter dropping his coat on the couch and switched on the kettle after a few minutes he made a cup of tea and sat down at the table, “well you took your time” said Loki with his mouth full of rice, yeah well the campus looked quite nice at sundown and I had to help someone carry some plant pots to a classroom” said Therion as he grabbed some rice “oh okay well anyway we were just talking about what would probably be happening tomorrow because the sheet we got was only for today” said Roxanne, “well I'm guessing that we'll be doing the same lessons as today but just probably in a different order she'll probably choose them” ” said Therion as he downed his cup of tea.

Therion stood up and walked over to the sink as he did he tripped over his bag but managed to stay up, the others turned round, “you should watch out for that and why haven't you unpacked it?” asked Roxanne as she took another bite of rice, “well I haven't had time we've been in lessons all day” said Therion, as he picked up the bag the zip came open as the contents pushed out, the notebook came out first along with some more T-shirts and trousers then his photo fell out “oh is that a photo who is it of your sweetheart from your village” said Ashley, Therion slightly blushed and picked it up quickly, “what no look it's just a photo, a memento from a few years back honestly it has no importance” said Therion nervously, “come on you should let us see it I’d like to know a little bit more about you and whoever’s in that picture, you never said much about your past” said Ashley as she walked towards him, “look it's not just something I can willingly talk about it's just..” Therion was cut off, “come on we would love to know” said Ashley, Therion began to panic slightly as he did a pain shot into his head “no just stop it's not something I can just willingly share” shouted Therion, Ashley stepped back a little scared as she did Therion pulled the ring off from his neck and put it down on the counter, Alice came out from the ring looking confused “Therion what's the matter?” asked Alice, “it's nothing just..” pain shot into his head, he clutched the photo to his chest as he turned round with tears in his eyes he walked out of the apartment and slammed the door he walked for about 10 minutes before nearing another dorm, he sat down under a nearby tree and looked down at the photo in his hands as he did tears fell down onto the glass running down he sobbed for a few minutes before putting the photo to one side as he did he stood up and walked further into some open space.

Therion clenched his right fist behind him for a few seconds before bringing it forward and splaying out his hand bringing forth an earth dragon he guided it up and smashed it down into the ground as hard as he could after he did he smashed his fists onto the ground bringing up spikes and pushing the ground as though it was a wave, some people looked out to see what was happening but brushed it off as practice he rubbed the tears away with his arm before another pain shot into his head as he did he heard a scream inside his head he clutched at his head and fell to the ground onto his knees and finally holding himself up with his elbows crying “why, why now I shouldn't be affected by this anymore I got past this but why now why must it come back to haunt me” said Therion while crying, he hit his hand on the ground he knew that would do nothing to get rid of the pain but he had to do something, after a few minutes he stopped his arm felt tired as he did a voice came from behind him “are you all right what happened to you” said the girl, Therion had stopped crying but rubbed his eyes as he turned round breathing heavily he looked at her she wore a black skirt, black T-shirt showing some of her stomach, green and black trainers, green and black stockings, black and white arm length fingerless gloves, rings and her hair was long and black with blue streaks, “come on just stand up what's the matter with you” she asked, Therion didn't reply, “look how about we start with an introduction I'm Tabitha and you are..?” asked Tabitha, “Th.. Ther...Therion” he replied as tears rolled down his face as they did he brought his hand to his face as he wiped them away, “I'm sorry if I disrupted you or something it's just that remembered something I shouldn't have and it just sets me off” said Therion, “don't worry about it, here” said Tabitha as she handed him a black handkerchief, “hey just come with me and get out of this place where everyone can see you” said Tabitha as she helped Therion up.

They quickly walked towards a building used for teaching and stepped inside where they turned down the hallway and stepped into her office after that they stepped went through another door this time leading to an apartment “this is where I live on campus it's close to my students and I mostly stay here during the summer” said Tabitha as she smiled at him, Therion still had an emotionless expression on his face, “here drink this Therion” said Tabitha as she handed him a cup of tea “oh is this yours it was near you earlier” said Tabitha as she handed him the photo frame, he held it with a shocked expression on his face as he looked down at the face of his friend in the photo he turned it over quickly and rested it on his lap, “it seems like that photo is the cause of you anger and crying would you like to talk about it?” asked Tabitha, “no ..I don't want... to talk about it, it just brings up bad memories” said Therion, “that's okay but listen Therion I may not be your teacher but if you need to talk to someone then just come and knock on my door preferably after lessons have finished that way there's no interruptions, now if you're sure..” Tabitha was cut off by an orb ringing she walked over to it and tapped it as she did an image appeared it was Rachel, “Rachel what's up” ” asked Tabitha, "it appears a student of mine is not in his dorm have you seen any students around?” asked Rachel, Tabitha looked over at Therion who looked back and then looked down to the floor, “is this student named Therion?” asked Tabitha, “yes have you seen him?” asked Rachel, “he's here I found him outside it seems as though some bad memories resurfaced and he couldn't control his emotions, I asked if he wanted to talk about it but he's been reluctant to talk ever since, right now he's just sat there quietly not speaking” said Tabitha, “hmm well I'll be over in a few minutes to escort him back” said Rachel, “ok the doors open there's no need to knock, bye” said Tabitha as she tapped the top of the orb again as she did the image disappeared.

She walked back over to Therion “well I didn't know you were Rachel's student that's a surprise, anyway she'll be around in a few minutes so just wait here” said Tabitha, a few minutes later and Rachel walked through the door Therion with his still emotionless face stood up and quietly thanked Tabitha, as he did he followed Rachel out of the building and back to his apartment, as they walked through the door Ashley gabbed Therion and hugged him tightly, “Therion I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you please I'm really sorry please forgive me” said Ashley who was on the verge of tears, Therion put his arms around her “it's not your fault it's just some bad memories resurfaced and I couldn't control my emotions these memories are something I thought I had gotten rid of or beaten but it seems as though I still haven't so you're not to blame none of you are to blame, the only one at fault is me, just promise me from now that we won't bring up this topic, that way all this can never happen again” said Therion, Ashley nodded as she sniffed, let go of him and stepped back, “there was somebody else who was missing you as well” said Ashley, as Therion went to reply Alice ran at him and hugged him tightly, “Therion don't leave like that I was worried and so were the others, if you leave whose going to be my friend” said Alice as she buried her head into his chest, “like I said as long as that topic is never discussed then it will be fine and if I leave I’d always take you with me” said Therion.

“So then Therion what will you do about this photo do you want to hang onto it?” asked Rachel, “no I'm not going to keep it but could you look after it for me it's something I want to hold onto but I can’t keep it with me if I'm going to end up doing what I just did every time” said Therion, “alright I'll keep it but if anything like this happens again I'll need to have a talk with you” said Rachel, Therion didn't speak he just nodded as he held Alice “so I'll see you four tomorrow then, remember 9 o'clock outside here I'll decide the lessons tomorrow, bye” said Rachel as she walked out of the apartment holding the photo, she looked down at it and wondered what could have happened.

“So then who's up for a cup of tea” said Therion smiling, Alice had let go now as Therion walked over to the kettle filling it up so there was enough for four, Roxanne looked at him and smiled as she held her hands behind her back.

end of chapter 4

words: 4128

For me the chapter ended how i wanted to but looking back at it, it seems a little weird to end it like that, comment if you want to in the link specified in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rcpaladin123's creative writings   Rcpaladin123's creative writings Empty

Back to top Go down

Rcpaladin123's creative writings
Page 1 of 1