L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+10
Hinatalover17
D41V30N
Firestorm
theariesfantasy
Termanater13
We_Kings
Agriagropolis
Iao-han
Viper718
Ryojin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11300
Job/hobbies : Game Development

What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Coal Chamber? It was made by Shawn McPherson of Hostile Groove, David Baker, and Tetsuya Shibata. That, and it was only the theme for DMC3... DMC4 didn't have that song anywhere in it, but instead had a song by Tetsuya Shibata and Jason Arnold.

This, however, actually is Coal Chamber:

Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis
Super Awesome Spam Killing SMod

ForumPoints : 10835

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 pm

I have no video to put here as I cannot find one.

I'm listening to Secret of Mana + by Hiroki Kikuta.

Basically most of the music from Secret of Mana put into the experimental style as one huge 50-minute track. The review I read for it (which can be found on RPGFan under Secret of Mana +) claims that it is an OST which divides the fans. Many hate what Kikuta has done with SoM's music and claim it has been ruined by the style he has brought into it.

Knowing this, I went into it a bit doubtful. I'll say this. It's not brilliant, but it's interesting. I like it, but I don't love it. I'd take her out to dinner but I wouldn't get down on one knee. All in all a very interesting piece to listen to. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something a little different.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10960
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Mirai e by Kiroro. One of my fav Japanese songs and singers

Taken from Final Fantasy

Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

ForumPoints : 10423
Job/hobbies : Computer games (DotA), Goin to the movies etc.

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 am

Chasing cars - Snow patrol

I like the vocals in this, really soothing...
Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10634
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 am

Edgewater - Break Me Out

The intro to the song is simply magnificent, and so are the chorus. I love the overall tune of the song, and the lyrics are uniquely sang out as well. The drumming is somewhat unpredictable, so - as a progressive fan - I guess it works as a plus point for the song. It's too bad that the band had to disband, though.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:22 am

Sulfur by Slipknot

Just got finished playing this song in Rock Band on a broken guitar controller... Hard as hell for me, due to having to press the bar down hard for it to register, and not being able to push it up at all... >.<
Back to top Go down
Donnymaniac
The Romulator!

ForumPoints : 10343

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

I ve been listening to Eminem alot recently, hes just too realistic.
This one is called beautiful, damn good.

Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10634
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal

Finally, some more B4MV material. However, though the album was much disappointing as they shifted from Heavy Metal to Pop Metal, this song held on to the Heavy Metal B4MV roots - and yet, the hooks are just as good as Hearts Burst Into Fire or Tears Don't Fall. The bass track is really awesome! There aren't much use of the twin leads that I enjoyed from the early two albums. The bridge, however, is possibly one of the best yet by B4MV.

- - - - -
@ Donny - Nice song. Even though I really really hate rap / hip-hop music, Eminem is simply a magician! There is much variation in his music and includes much melodies, unlike the other rap artists, whose songs include playing the same tune in the background over and over again and lacks the hooks that Eminem fabricates.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 am

Disorder (TL5 Remix) by Chiasm

I've had this song stuck in my head for days... Can't get it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Media Discussion :: Studio-
Jump to: