L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap15%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap12%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap7%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap41%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap12%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap0%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap5%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap0%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_lcap7%To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10835
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Empty
PostSubject: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 am

To Aru Majutsu No Index = First Season
To Aru Kaguku no Railgun = Second Season (Ongoing)

An awesome shonen anime, First season is about Touma, your regular guy that doesnt care about much, but always finds himself in situations where he ends up having to help people. Anyhow, through a series of events Index, a cute little girl wearing a white nun outfit ends up in his life, one things lead to another and they get themselves into various adventures.

This is a very fast paced anime, with alot of information and action crammed into each episode, definitely worth watching. Each 'arc' spans about 3 or 4 episodes, without skimping on character developement, which is great. Highly reccomend it.

anyone else watched this/been following Railgun?
Back to top Go down
nao_haruki
nao_haruki

ForumPoints : 10619
Job/hobbies : care to give me a job?

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 am

I haven't watch the first season but I read it on manga only.
I think the second season is much better compared to the first one.It's less complicated and the story only focus on Misaka instead of Touma.I must say that I like the action in it although it feels like the story is too rushed.Walk,talk,bla bla,fight and end Stolen from Ryojin

Spoiler:

Like aries said,this anime is definitely a worth watching.Actions,comedy,confusion and many elements has been brought together in it orderly in every episode.So watch it >.>
Back to top Go down
Animefreak3000

ForumPoints : 10589
Job/hobbies : sponsored by microsoft to play call of duty for XBOX

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 am

Gotta say I like the first season wayyy more than the second one because it shows toma and misaka interacting emotionally and physically but they didn't even fight together or anything so I'm hoping theres a third season thats just both of them fighting and thats it....since the first was mainly about him and the second was mainly about her. third times a charm.

If anyone knows whether their making a third season or not let me know.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 am

yea i really liked the chemistry between them, which is exactly what railgun is missing, the chemistry between kuroko and misaka just isnt working, its alright, but it aint no touma x misaka.

in Index when misaka wasnt around, there was always index around to keep things funny, i loved how she moons over Touma. i really dont mind when relationships like this dont develop further then a crush/thinking of each other and blushing. i can always want it to go further, which i do, but i am content with it as it is.
Back to top Go down
Animefreak3000

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am

theariesfantasy wrote:
yea i really liked the chemistry between them, which is exactly what railgun is missing, the chemistry between kuroko and misaka just isnt working, its alright, but it aint no touma x misaka.

in Index when misaka wasnt around, there was always index around to keep things funny, i loved how she moons over Touma. i really dont mind when relationships like this dont develop further then a crush/thinking of each other and blushing. i can always want it to go further, which i do, but i am content with it as it is.

i feel the same way except i do mind when relationships dont develop further. its fine at first if its just funny comical relief but i do want it to develop further like in say....mai hime. in index, index was funny but he protected her more as a friend i think but when it was for misaka u could tell he cared way more about her than index which i liked. really liked the bridge scence by the way when she cries with him on her lap. n e way really love the series and i hope they improve it by making a third season or even if they extend the present one like 20 episodes and add touma to it because as of right now him and misaka have only met like twice for one second.

on a side note ive heard index is supposed to take place after the current season but no one has any memories of anyone. i could see touma not since he lost all his but everyone?, not likely. assuming its just separate arcs that just have the same characters/personalities.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 am

they cross over at points, as you can tell, like in episode 18 i think it was, when you see one of the railgun characters encountering Index... around the time she just arrived in Touma's life, im not entirely sure if it will go any further then just cameo's, but i hope it does, i miss Touma... haha.

so ye, Railgun happens slightly before Index.
Back to top Go down
Animefreak3000

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm

one of the many little cliffhangers they left us with so far is will touma get his memories back? if they do a 3rd season im sure theyd add that in at some point along with some other cliffies and hopefully some make out sessions with touma and misaka xD

i'd really be interested in seeing what kinda plot theyd have....like fight wise. i can imagine some of the things theyd do when they werent fighting but i dont know, a merge between crazy scientists and mages teaming up maybe? oh and they could add accelerator in 2 if he recovered so they could have him as an ally.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 am

i reckon there will be, this series is unbelievably popular, and the production studio has alot of money (theyre also making shakugan no shana i believe), and just a year after Index, Railgun was released, so i think maybe weel see a new season next year... just maybe :p
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10439
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 am

I also enjoyed both seasons, though Railgun had too less Touma. The guy's simply hilarous, with all the bad luck around him. ;P

At first it was hard for me to place Railgun in time, it felt like it was, I dunno, alternative reality or sth like that, but still, it was fun to watch. I hope there will be 3rd season soon enough, and I think I'll start reading the manga, too.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm

so i started watching index again and realised.... it is infinitely better then the second season, so much more action, drama, comedy... and even story. i really dont know what they were thinking with railgun now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun   To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun Empty

Back to top Go down

To Aru Majutsu No Index // To Aru Kaguku no Railgun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Media Discussion :: Anime Discussions-
Jump to: