L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap15%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap12%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap7%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap41%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap12%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap5%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap7%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Go down 
+8
Hinatalover17
Weirdelves
Firestorm
Exi00
Ryojin
We_Kings
RCpaladin123
Viper718
12 posters

Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap15%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap41%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_lcap5%What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11196
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

As the topic title says, what do you think of the new L-Factor Reborn? It may be small in community right now, but I'd like to know what you think of the setup and style.

Please vote and leave a response in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10703

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:08 pm

i like it especially the sidebar that shows the latest topics, it makes it easier to see which topics or threads were commented in.
The style is nice as well and sure enough i miss the old default blue L-factor but a change of scenery is nice and i'm actually glad this forum was revived i'm guessing it took a while to get this done.

so i conclusion i don't hate it but love it because it brings back the old forum which i missed most also the top bar where it flashes telling you that you have a new message is a brilliant touch. you did a good job with this forum.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

ForumPoints : 10762
Job/hobbies : US ARMY INFANTRY/Outdoorsy stuff

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

i concur on the side bar for sure. and the new style is pretty sweet too but kept a lot of the basics that the old one had making it user friendly for the vets of LF. Stolen from Ryojin

i think the few colors in the main page or whatever makes it hard to focus on anything. i bet though that once theres a new banner that clash in color will help give the eyes a break. all the yellow being the hardest color on the eyes, and then grey which is too easy to not focus on.... yeah..... lol. and then sigs and avatars are a little harder to get on here as well.... as you can see by my profile. (or im just that untechnologically savvy, im willin to bet on that Stolen from Ryojin)

overall i give the new LF two thumbs up. very user friendly, new features that are easy to use (i.e. sidebar, chat box, the blinky litte bio symbols lettin ya know that there are new posts in that particular forum, etc.) cant wait for all the active old users to get in here, for new guys to show up and be active and for the forum to be bouncing in activity and very full of friendly new peeps willin to get into the game, and the debates!
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11314
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Not a bad system, but I prefer vB, and likely always will. Sure, it has it's share of exploits and issues, but it's also generally better otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

ForumPoints : 10585

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

How long has this been up? I've been so lost with without LF. No one to talk anime and other stuff with. I've been using Neoseeker but no one talks anime there Sad
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Ummmm, let me seee, it's been up for....ummmmm... a little less than a month? Maybe 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 pm

That's cool. Anybody see my signature? I didn't get an error message when I posted it on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

You have to edit your profile to always show signatures, or it won't show unless you go into "Post Reply" and select the show signature box.
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok thanks, I think I got it working.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am

A stupid system, really... It should be on by default, not off.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 am

I agree, but there's no way to change it.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10974
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:35 am

I like the blue color better. Thanks to Ryo (grins at Viper). Anyway, I like the "unread topic" button in vB. Here we have "view post since last visit".

In certain aspects I like this system (like latest topics) but in other stuff vB is better.
Back to top Go down
Weirdelves

ForumPoints : 10544

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

I find the colour scheme makes text quite difficult to read sometimes.

Ooooh my name is yellow

Pokeball

(I may whip up a banner at some point if allowedddd)
Back to top Go down
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

ForumPoints : 10651
Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm perfectly satisfied with it so far! Great job guys! It'd be nice if I found this place sooner, though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hinatalover17
fathernelson
fathernelson

ForumPoints : 10609
Job/hobbies : I work... from time to time

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm

I think its awesome. perhaps not as awesome as the old LF with its sepphy theme. the only problem i have is that the color of blue used form most of the text is hard for me to read, i can barely read the top nav bar. Other than that, GJ whoever worked on it!
Back to top Go down
http://animeormanga.com/enter/index.php
Mystery
Mystery

ForumPoints : 10437
Job/hobbies : Computer games (DotA), Goin to the movies etc.

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 am

Its great! Can't believe its finally back, was lost without it! :p. You've done a great job and good to see a lot of the old members around.
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10465
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Its wonderful.. dont like the blue text though, its hard to read sometimes.. but other than that it is just great to have LF back.. I have never found any orther side where the forum is so active. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Trust me, the blue text is better than what it was before: Yellow. Also, I have absolutely no problem reading it at all, and I honestly don't get why some people do...
Back to top Go down
Black Joker
Black Joker

ForumPoints : 10624
Job/hobbies : Chess, Games of all kind...

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 pm

It's good forum.... maybe lacking some activeness, topics and stuff like that, but that's normal... it's newborn forum after all....

IMHO I like it and I shall try to be a little more active (maybe) in the future to raise the activeness....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?   What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Chat-
Jump to: