L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap15%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap12%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap7%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap41%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap12%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap0%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap5%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap0%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_lcap7%Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head

Go down 
+2
Sabriel Orion
Shadowed Luminous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10831
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Empty
PostSubject: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Do you know those times when you listen to a catchy tune and it lingers with you for a good while. You keep on singing it to yourself eventually forget it and then have the process begin again once you are reminded of it

Discuss which tunes qualify here
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10777
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Today I had "Victorious" by Muse stuck in my head. Took forever for it to get unstuck. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

ForumPoints : 10637
Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 am

The Numa Numa song...
... -_-
Probably the stickiest tune I've heard.
Then again, there's also...Paparazzi...*shudder* I'm getting Paparazzi stuck in my head, SOMEONE KILL ME NOW PLEASE!!!!! Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hinatalover17
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10831
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 am

Heard some girl's playing a DDR song called "Butterfly", had it stick in my head for quite a while

oh the random "Darn it" 's that followed
Back to top Go down
Alex17
Lucky!
Alex17

ForumPoints : 10503
Job/hobbies : Being known as "Whatshisface", "That guy in the corner", and "That person that gave me a nickle at random once"

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 am

Ever since I saw this weird as hell Naruto Fanflash with Neji spinning around with background music going something like "Spinning baby round right round" over and over again. That's song's been stuck in my head on and off ever since I heard it. It's a little annoying, but at the same time kinda funny too...

360 VISION!!! Ohyes!
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11300
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:42 am

Mudvayne's "Scream With Me" is stuck in my head. Only the part that says "Stand in the corner and scream with me"

I don't know the rest of the song... <.<

Shadowed Luminous wrote:
Heard some girl's playing a DDR song called "Butterfly", had it stick in my head for quite a while

Oh god I hate that song. The only reason I even have heard it before is because of my annoying sister playing it nonstop on DDR.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis
Super Awesome Spam Killing SMod

ForumPoints : 10835

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 am

Sabriel Orion wrote:
Today I had "Victorious" by Muse stuck in my head. Took forever for it to get unstuck. Stolen from Ryojin

You mean 'Uprising'.

A song that gets stuck in my head? Zetsubou Billy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head   Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs or Musical tunes you have stuck in your head
Page 1 of 1