L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Too Stupid To Live Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap15%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap12%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap7%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap41%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap12%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap0%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap5%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap0%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Too Stupid To Live I_vote_lcap7%Too Stupid To Live I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Too Stupid To Live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

ForumPoints : 10637
Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

Too Stupid To Live Empty
PostSubject: Too Stupid To Live   Too Stupid To Live EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Too Stupid To Live: True news excerpts about some people who should not be allowed to venture into society.

Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.

A man in Johannesberg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other's head.

A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job. According to Industrial Machinery News, the film's depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room. Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.

The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.

A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.

Swedish business consultant Ulf af Trolle labored 13 years on a book about Swedish economic solutions. He took the 250-page manuscript to be copied, only to have it reduced to 50,000 strips of paper in seconds when a worker confused the copier with the shredder.

A convict broke out of jail in Washington D.C., then a few days later accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery. At lunch, he went out for a sandwich. She needed to see him, and thus had him paged over the courthouse speaker system. Police officers recognized his name and arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had stolen over the lunch hour.

Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.

When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan, refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man threatened to call the police. They still refused, so the robber called the police and was arrested.

A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking," stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.

http://www.homebuilt.org/cmdrdata/jokes/03/0125.html <----found them here; they're not mine. Still, thought they were funny, so I thought I'd post em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hinatalover17

Too Stupid To Live
Page 1 of 1