L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap15%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap12%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap7%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap41%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap12%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap0%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap5%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap0%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_lcap7%Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10634
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Empty
PostSubject: Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy?   Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 am

No fighting, just mention the names of the bands or musicians whom you think to be crappy, why do you hate them (insult the bands, if you may)...

Metallica - Don't ask, I just freakin' hate them. I hate Cowboy Accent (obviously referring to Metallica's vocalist who's name I did care to remember as it would eat a few bytes of my memory; maybe it would be a virus or worm or trojan in there - so, Shift + Delete). And I also fucking hate Lars Ulrich's drumming. Who qualified him as a drummer? Who did it? Step forward! However, I do give my salutations to the guitarists and the tunes, which is worthless if I don't like the vocalist and the drummer.

Mnemic - Noted as Metallica's favorite band, born is the largest crap the world of music has ever egested, Mnemic is nothing more than that. I didn't have the patience to listen to the full album - they just repeated the same "UUUAAAHHHGGGHHH" growl throughout each and every song of the entire "Passenger" album! FUCKH!

Hannah Montana - Do you need an explanation for it? DO YOU!!! HUH!!! Did you see her face recently? One of her cheeks is displaced!

Evanescence, Epica and Stream Of Passion - Oh God! I hate Goth music so fucking much that I can't begin to explain! What's wrong with these bands! This aren't the medieval times! This isn't Lord of the Rings or Eragon movies! Why do you give such retarded choruses!

Craig Mibbett (Blessthefall vocalist) - EMO! A FUCKING EMO! I've never heard a more emo vocalist in my entire career as a listener!

Matt Tuck (Trivium vocalist and guitarist) - As a guitarist, he kicks ass! But as a vocalist, GAWD, he's gay! He's Gay, I tell you! He started experimenting with his vocals with different types of growls. The ultimate consequence was that he became a gay beyond no return.

Simple Plan - Please, no more Emo-ish Punk Rock bands! Please, I beg you! They all sound the same! I asked one of my friends who happens to be big fan of Simple Plan: "Hey dude, bring me ONE SP song that doesn't sound the same as the others?". It took him about three days to listen to all the songs over and over again and bring me ONE somewhat different song. He: "Here, I give you ONE SP song which doesn't sound like the others". Me: "Good, now give me TWO SP songs which are different from the rest". He: "NOOOOOOOOO!". He fell on his knees. He thought, why did he like SP? Why was he a fan of the band? The answer was: he likes to listen to the same song over and over again - with different lyrics, but the same guitars, the same drums, and the same emo-istic vocals.

M Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold vocalist) - He's GAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11182
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy?   Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Sorry, closed. This type of debacing of a band may offend some people as your reasons may be thought of as a personal attack against their belief, and may also cause anger and retaliation in defense of ones favorite band. I know I was personally offended by your hate for Hannah Montana as we all know she's the greatest singer ever...

But in all seriousness, this can cause internal strife between members, so I'm closing the topic. Sowwieeeee.
Back to top Go down

Which bands or musicians do you think are crappy?
Page 1 of 1