L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap15%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap12%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap7%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap41%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap12%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap0%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap5%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap0%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_lcap7%Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10942
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Empty
PostSubject: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Sometimes when we watch a movie, it crosses our mind that that scene shouldn't happen. They shouldn't put it that way. Or you think that it would be better if they put it the other way. I'm sure it happens to almost everyone of us.

Let me start first.

In the movie X-Men (the second movie), at the last scene when Jean sacrifices herself to safe everyone else, I think it's a bit funny when we have the rest of the members. Storm could've used her power to lift the plane and Iceman could've used his ability to freeze the water. If they do that Jean would never have to get out of the plane and does everything by herself
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11282
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:57 am

I can think of some things... They are called commercials!

Seriously, though, wrong section.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10817
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

-a rare mineral called unobtanium? seriously... james cameron must of spent years making that 1 up.

-hair sex?

-theyve mastered space travel and yet they still use bullets and missiles and whatnot.

funny how they praised this movie like crazy, it had its good points, but did they really outweigh the terrible/unoriginal storyline.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10813
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

theariesfantasy wrote:

-a rare mineral called unobtanium? seriously... james cameron must of spent years making that 1 up.

-hair sex?

-theyve mastered space travel and yet they still use bullets and missiles and whatnot.

funny how they praised this movie like crazy, it had its good points, but did they really outweigh the terrible/unoriginal storyline.

Hair sex ? You mean that crazy thing in their braids that they use on every animal and plant ?

and yes Unobtanium

I laughed the moment I heard it and got several calls to shut the heck up
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10421
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:30 am

theariesfantasy wrote:

What's easier to deflect? A laser ray or a .50 bullet with uranium core?

Plus, weapons that shoot with "pew pew pew" sound are not as cool as oldschool, clint eastwood style BANG in ye head.

But overall I agree, "unobtanium" was somewhat... naive. And all that unreasonable amount of praise makes me wonder what is going on with cinema industry these days. I mean, yeah, it was cool and blazing awesome... but only in the terms of looks. As for the plot, it was slightly improved version of Pocahontas. Nothing to keep you in awe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched   Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched Empty

Back to top Go down

Scene(s) that should/shouldn't happen in a movie' you've watched
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Media Discussion :: Theater-
Jump to: