L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
The Problem With Celebrities Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap15%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap12%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap7%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap41%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap12%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap0%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap5%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap0%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_lcap7%The Problem With Celebrities I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

The Problem With Celebrities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10644
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

The Problem With Celebrities Empty
PostSubject: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:33 am

I think all of you have a clear idea about I meant by the title and the description of the thread. The perfect example would be Britney Spears, and most recently, the next greatest "Slut" of all time, Hannah Montana. Why on Earth do they lose their minds when they are on their way to fame? I mean, Miley is just around 18 years old, and the things that she is doing (Headlines: Miley Cyrus is at it again - now, she flashes her ... whatever whatever... in Canada). Does anyone have any statements to make about it, or why they do so?
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10449
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Few theories:

1. Too much money. They don't know what to do with them so they go crazy with their expenses. M. Jackson style.
2. Weak fame. Some celebrities keep their fame for literally 5 minutes, then they are cast into oblivion and no one remembers them any more. So, to prolong their fame, they simply try to be as shocking (or at least loud) as possible to maintain their spotlight.
3. Idiot menagers. Many celebrities end up being pitiful and pathetic because of their menagers making wrong decisions. AND when idiot menager meets an idiot star... they are bound for destruction.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11310
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

One important reason is missing: drugs. A lot of them get drugs to party, and it takes their toll on them. Like Cromell said, though, trying to stay in the spotlight is also an issue, especially with child stars (Well, more commonly former-child stars.). Idiot managers might not really have much to do with it, as nobody can absolutely control anyone. If someone wants to do something badly enough, they'll do it. Also, if it makes the managers money, they don't really care if it doesn't make the celebrity look perfect.

I don't think that too much money would really be a cause. Too little money, yeah, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10841
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Cromell wrote:
Few theories:

1. Too much money. They don't know what to do with them so they go crazy with their expenses. M. Jackson style.
2. Weak fame. Some celebrities keep their fame for literally 5 minutes, then they are cast into oblivion and no one remembers them any more. So, to prolong their fame, they simply try to be as shocking (or at least loud) as possible to maintain their spotlight.
3. Idiot menagers. Many celebrities end up being pitiful and pathetic because of their menagers making wrong decisions. AND when idiot menager meets an idiot star... they are bound for destruction.

So what if they have alot of money ? They can do what they want with it . Was Mr Jackson not worthy of those many things he bought after he payed for them ?

Is there a rulebook on socially acceptable things to do with money ?
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10449
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Shadowed Luminous wrote:

Is there a rulebook on socially acceptable things to do with money ?

Definitely not but as the old folks say, with money you can buy hooks and alcohol, or waste them on stupid things Razz

What I meant is that some people, given lots of money, will go crazy about it and spend all of it without even thinking. Like "oh darn, I want it. Charles? Charles! Buy this shop for me. I WANT these postcards!" kinda way.

And, ya know, I don't really care what they do with their money, but I never liked people that lack the thinking process. And as far as I know mad shopping rarely signifies wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10970
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

With fame, they start to lose their head. They think they can do whatever they think they can. It's a pity that not many celebrities are are still down to earth and can still cope with the negative effect of being famous. One thing for sure, they need some one to constantly remind them to behave themselves as they are being watched by the whole world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Celebrities   The Problem With Celebrities Empty

Back to top Go down

The Problem With Celebrities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Chat-
Jump to: