L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap15%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap12%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap7%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap41%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap12%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap0%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap5%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap0%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_lcap7%things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
We_Kings
We_Kings

ForumPoints : 10748
Job/hobbies : US ARMY INFANTRY/Outdoorsy stuff

things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it Empty
PostSubject: things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it   things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 am

To start things off this is a thread where memebers may post moments in there life where anything and everything went wrong and then some. Where it seems that Murphey's Law did its best to rule us out of the equation. Think of it as our version of FML.com without the need of 'Today, ... , FML.'

So post your stories, moments, experiences, or eye witnessesses (huh?) and feel free to comment on others stories as well.

Keep in mind though, somebody may find your story hilarious and even say so but you are posting it of your own free will accepting to hear the ridicule and jokes about your 'moment'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my cousin gave me a call from germany yesterday saying that he really need a ride from the dallas/ ft worth international airport and that everybody else just absolutly couldnt make it. he said he would pay all expenses including gas and food. being blood kin, and cuz i just happen to be a nice guy i said 'sure! no problem cuz!' then things went awfully aloof.....

i leave fromt he house to go to dallas, a three hour drive mind you knowing my phone was less than half a battery. yet, i still didnt grab the car charger. i go on my merry way, happy as can be driving along listening to excellent music. none other than country.

i was a little nervous cause i grew up where everybody drove on the backroads, but everybody meant a town with 350 population and not all of them could drive. that being said a big city like dallas could be slightly overwhelming. nonetheless i go with the idea in mind that i conviently have GPS on my iphone and i am quite skilled in map reading if i have to resort to my atlas................

then blast, bang, kaboom!!! im in the middle of BFE dallas and my phone dies, the atlas is nowhere to be found and im just a poor little country boy stuck in a bog ol city. i have no idea the terminal, let alone gate my cousin is supposed to be landing at, or even how to get to the dog gone airport. so i just looked to the sky and followed the airplanes. sure enough even that 'genious' plan wasnt perfect. SUUUURE it got me in the general vacinity as the airport, but here i am on a backroad IN DALLAS surrounded by what obviously appeared to be security clearance level ONLY entrances. well, i finally find a road that isnt blockaded off and make my way due north. only for everything civilized to become less and less. next thing i know signs are coming at me saying, 'no outlet' and 'pavement ends' now these kind of signs dont scare me cause half the roads back home either arent paved or might as well not be. so i keep jeepin along til the unthinkable happens...... im now stuck with the decision to turn around and accept the fact i have made no progress or continue on and pretend my jeep is an airplane and drive around on the flight line!

i do the most embarassing thing and admit im lost and turn around......

i somehow stumble upon the DFW administration building (dont ask) where a lovely texas born, grown, raised and livin lady assists in locating my current position, directing me on a path of success and ssending me on my way. how sweet really. she even took the flight number i gave her and learnt me the terminal and gate AND new time my cousins flight is supposed to arive! fortunatly enough for me he was delayed by a half hour so i could still get there and him not be waiting like, wtf man.

easily i get into the airport, chill chipepr and relaxed and pick up my long unseen cousin comin home from germany. it was all good welcoming each other with a 'hey dickhead' and 'whats up bitch' now the return drive....

im thinking it was gonna be easy, go out the south exit get on tx hwy 183 east all the way to I 35 south. yet, i knew i never once made it out of dallas in one try, and even almost got killed trying once, literally, bad neighborhood.... but the gods blessed me this day and for the first time ever i got out of dallas on one try, no map, no gps. amazing right? hold on a minute, we drive for a long time and get all the way to temple only 30 minutes from home i ws familiar with the territory when HOLY SH*T!! the roads are all muffed up. temple turnt into a fiasco almost as bad as dallas becoming the worlds worst detour ever. hwy 190 was there, then simply disappeared! this is when i lost my patience, serenity, and all things else virtuous within a man. i get so fed up i decide to head back to the interstate and just take the long way, totally bypassing home to take the backroads to the backside of home. and extra 80 miles to say the least. then lo-and-behold, the world righted itself and another, the original not so ugly exit for 190 appears.... why there were two i dont know and honostly dont care to find out. so we finally get back to the killeen/ft hood area. then my cousin decides to throw his own damn wrench in the gears so to speak.

his unit is on the only part of post im not familiar with, and he moved to a part of killeen im not familiar with. could my life get any worse? sure enough it couldnt, i made it home in one piece, tired, sore as hell, 3 hours later than i planned. and mind you, its a 3 hour drive to dallas alone.... yeh. thas how bad this little trip to pick up blood kin cousin from germany ended up being.....

to state the obvious it is currently midnight, i just got out of the shower and am now gonna head off to bed. i honostly hope someone reads this and enjoys all the potential laughs, cries the easy tears for me, and gives me an awesome air five for making it thru with no technology, new or old, to help. with my skills, sense of direction, common sense, general knowledge, and plain ol dumb luck i just travelled half of texas twice and still only filled the gas tank, twice. haha. dont ask me how i managed that cause i drive a lifted jeep with big ol tires and have horrible gas milage. like i said plain dumb luck.
Back to top Go down

things not so funny, but others find an easy laugh out of it
Page 1 of 1