L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap15%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap12%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap7%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap41%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap12%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap0%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap5%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap0%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_lcap7%(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11184
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Empty
PostSubject: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Alrighty, so here, discuss what you like, don't like, what you think, and how you feel about Hitman Reborn, blah blah blah.

For me....

OMG

I never really watched it because I looked at it, and was like "meh"...but then, I wanted to watch a new anime, and couldn't really find one...so just went "Alright, fine, I'll try it"....and I was not disappointed...

The way the show progresses, omg. I don't even know how to express my love for this anime. The development of the main character, how he still stays the same, but is different all at once. How they move the story forward. How the powers an such are dealt with. And omg...the music... I drown myself in their music. There is so much to this anime that I love. It also has something that's hard to find in any anime - No Fillers!

That's right folks, there is not a single filler. Some people think there are fillers, but the manga is very slow, so the anime pushed the story forward, and then brought back some of the manga stories later on in the series to fill in spot, BUT, they are canon, and part of the story, and nothing is really boring in them. Then there is the current story they are running on, which wasn't in the manga, but it is written by the author, and said to be an important part of the story that he forgot to include in the manga.

I seriously cannot stop pining for this anime's next release. I just want to go into the future to be able to see every episode to the end.

I give this anime 5 stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up, 12 swords of glory, whatever else I can give it to say it's awesome.

I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10962
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 am

I watched the first episode but couldn't seem to get over that small character (forget its name). Without that character (maybe if they change it to other character) I would definitely love the anime. But who knows, maybe I'll re-watch it again and fall in love with it.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Lol, I had the same problem with Reborn in the beginning, hated him. But then after watching 5-10 of the episodes, I started to fall in love with reborn, and when the series gets more serious, he becomes even better.

If you can get over the hurdle of the first 10 or so episodes, and especially get to the 26th episode (trust me, the 26th episode will catch you by the mouth, and you won't be able to get away), then you'll probably love the series, since you like Kenichi.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10691

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm up to episode 16 at the moment, and one by one I'm slowly working my way through the episodes, when i first saw it i thought pfft that seems rubbish mainly because of the teacher reborn, but i was bored and needed a new anime to watch so i chose this and i actually like it, the characters are good, the story is good and the comedy is also there with the action.

i definitely want to keep watching this series, I'm glad i stuck with it, i can't wait for the 26th episode if like you said it catches you by the mouth also if it's really good like kenichi then I'm definitely going to continue.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis
Super Awesome Spam Killing SMod

ForumPoints : 10837

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 am

I actually don't have a problem with Reborn.

It's that little Bovine dude that pisses me off. He's just so freaking irritating! I'm tempted to give up the whole series simply because his existence has now been brought to my attention. However, I will watch until Ep 26, and if it does 'catch me by the mouth' then I'll most likely stick with it.

If not, I'll rewatch Death Note. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

BY DA MODDA FUGGIN MOUFF!

Yeah, I said it.

Every 26 or so episodes is a small episode arc of epic proportions. In all honesty, everytime I hear the song "Tsuna Awakes" start playing, I get all giddy with excitement, cause I know the most awesome thing ever is about to happen, lol.

I'm sad I can't seem to find anymore episode after 145, especially since I heard that it was an ongoing series, and that it wasn't supposed to be ending there.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey, if this series fails, there's always Queen's Blade!

Crowd: ...
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10691

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Viper718 wrote:
BY DA MODDA FUGGIN MOUFF!

Yeah, I said it.

Every 26 or so episodes is a small episode arc of epic proportions. In all honesty, everytime I hear the song "Tsuna Awakes" start playing, I get all giddy with excitement, cause I know the most awesome thing ever is about to happen, lol.

I'm sad I can't seem to find anymore episode after 145, especially since I heard that it was an ongoing series, and that it wasn't supposed to be ending there.

well i just saw episode 19 and now i really want to see what happens.

also what do you mean by no more episodes do you mean to watch online or download because i have some links that have up to episode 170 and the latest episode, if you want i can pm them to you.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 pm

I did mean to watch it online. I was way too lazy to actually delete some stuff from my hard drive to make sure I could download it, and too cheap/broke to buy a new drive, so I was saddened and disheartened by the fact that I can't find anything past 145 online to watch.
Back to top Go down
Black Joker
Black Joker

ForumPoints : 10612
Job/hobbies : Chess, Games of all kind...

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Well I like this anime more or less.... it's becoming really interesting nowadays with all those new boxes, attacks, characters, motorrads and stuff like that....

As for how I came over this series... it was a long time ago, when my PC gaming was not on the same lvl as nowadays, so I had time to watch long anime like this one.....
Or maybe better said, I came over this anime by an accident when I was looking for some historical anime on RS... description caught my attention and I started watching it....
I would lie if I said I was surprised and maybe a little annoyed with Reborn at start.... but then I started liking this character more, he's a great Hitman after all....

Oh... BTW you can watch KHR here....
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/katekyo-hitman-reborn-english-dubbed-online-free

It says dubbed... but it actually is both dubbed and subbed (of course, subbed is with Japanese voices..) so you can choose....
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

It wasn't Ep. 26.

It was Ep. 20.

I love every single character in this anime, even Lambo, whom I previously mentioned loathing. (WHO ARE YOU?! I AM LAMBO! WHO IS HE?! HE IS LAMBO!) And it's difficult to explain, but what Viper said about Tsuna pretty much sums it up; he's a character that adamantly refuses change. He doesn't want a part of anything Reborn offers him, but he does change in that he subconsciously gets stronger, he slowly learns what is important to him and in a way, accepts what Reborn is offering all the while declaring he doesn't want to. Stolen from Ryojin

Building on another point made by Vippy - I can confirm there have thus far been no dull episodes nor a single episode I have felt to be 'filler' material.

*fanboy squeal* I am totally seeing this through to the end now.

Fave chars: Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamota, Hibari and Haru. Oh, and Reborn. ...Um, Lambo too...OH JUST PUT THEM ALL. Nah, if I had to pick a fave, I'd definitely choose Gokudera. He's quite the underdog I feel, plus seeing him go d____b whenever Bianchi shows her face is priceless.

Love this anime.

EDIT: Let's dub it =D Since there's no English version, let's fugging do it ourselves. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn   (Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn Empty

Back to top Go down

(Katekyoushi) Hitman Reborn
Page 1 of 1