L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Anime series that have made u cry Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap15%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap12%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap7%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap41%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap12%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap0%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap5%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap0%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_lcap7%Anime series that have made u cry I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Anime series that have made u cry

Go down 
+9
Black Joker
Mystery
Viper718
Nudi_Alf
Hinatalover17
light_peace
Green-bull
Firestorm
Animefreak3000
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Animefreak3000

ForumPoints : 10591
Job/hobbies : sponsored by microsoft to play call of duty for XBOX

Anime series that have made u cry Empty
PostSubject: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Just remaking this thread since original l-factors gone*sniff*.

Just post any series that've made u cry, if any, why, and what part w/o ruining the surprise for n e one that hasn't seen the series yet.

Idk why but lately I find myself "tearing up"(not crying lol)at just about any series that involves 2 people in love, but not even so much the actual series but some of the songs that they put in. Pathetic I know -.-
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10962
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Utawarerumuno. The last part is epic. It's so sad that my eyes watered watching it. I'm not gonna tell what happened at the end but it's a sad part at the end Sad
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

ForumPoints : 10582

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 am

My answer never changes.

Gungrave and Detective Academy Q.

Gungrave had such a deep ending, it was just amazing. DAQ was a simple win/lose ending, but I just loved the anime so much I didn't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

ForumPoints : 10692

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 am

i'm going to stick with my choice...

Lovely Complex and xXxHolic.
Ok, maybe most of you will feeling weird with my choices. Hehe.

Lovely Complex: eventhough this anime categorize as funny, but yet, the complexes that the two lovers behold really touches my inner sensitivity (yuck! But i hate to admit it, i still love it! Smile)

xXxHolic: Hmmmm... i really don't have an idea how or what or why this anime can make me tears up. Maybe the ending was far for me to comprehend the sadness of the young boy? But, still... love it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hinatalover17
Hinatalover17

ForumPoints : 10639
Job/hobbies : Pianist, Poet, Songwriter, and Guitarist among a few other things.
Location : Idaho, the state everyone forgets in their 4th grade U.S. States test.

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm

heh...Naruto. I know, you're all probably thinking "Out of all of the Animes out there, really James? Naruto!?" There was a couple of parts that really got to me, but only one part that made me outright cry:

Spoiler:

There were a couple others that made me get a lump in my throat too. Maybe I'm just more sensitive than most guys my age or something, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hinatalover17
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10453
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

hmm.. Elfen Lied, Wolfs rain, Death note, naruto, Claymore and a few more i think..
Dunno why im so sensitive.. I think its because i really connect to the characters in an anime Wink
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11184
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I have to say Basilisk. Basilisk Basilisk Basilisk. Omfg Basilisk. The last episode was basically 15 minutes of me crying. The first 5 minutes I was ok, and then I just couldn't stop. That is one tragic and sad anime.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

ForumPoints : 10425
Job/hobbies : Computer games (DotA), Goin to the movies etc.

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 am

Full Metal Alchemist -
Spoiler:

Grave of the fireflies -
Really the whole movie was sad, but the ending was what made me tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Black Joker
Black Joker

ForumPoints : 10612
Job/hobbies : Chess, Games of all kind...

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Natsume Yuujinchou - many parts... it really is maybe a little depressing anime and sad as well.... but probably when that old lady met her end.....

MÄR - Kannochi dies... it was an epic and sad moment for me.... he, even if he was there only two eps, became one of my fav. characters....
Back to top Go down
Deathwing980
Deathwing980

ForumPoints : 10366
Job/hobbies : College

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Firestorm wrote:
Utawarerumuno. The last part is epic. It's so sad that my eyes watered watching it. I'm not gonna tell what happened at the end but it's a sad part at the end Sad

Agreed, the ending in that was Epic but extremely saddening... but hey, at least thats what made it one hell of a great anime Very Happy

And another anime that made me cry was Gundam 00 Season 1, dear lord it had an ending that wasn't something I thought be pulled in a gundam series xD
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10441
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 am

I'd say... Clannad. Some say it was clitche, but nevertheless, it was so touching, *sniff*
Also, the mentioned scene in FMA:Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
KEN-OH
KEN-OH

ForumPoints : 10602

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 am

samurai X trust and betrayal and reflection was really sad Sad
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10837
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Angel Beats; had tears in my eyes for most of the last episode, what a fabulous ending. Key has done it again Dx

and now, clannad, only up to episode 9 but was crying like a little girl, not rly but damn, Fuko's story and her predicament etc... that was killer. Key really knows how to make Otaku cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime series that have made u cry   Anime series that have made u cry Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime series that have made u cry
Page 1 of 1