L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap15%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap12%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap7%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap41%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap12%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap0%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap5%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap0%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_lcap7%The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saelilah
Saelilah

ForumPoints : 10621
Job/hobbies : Dancing with Jak o' the Shadow

The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Empty
PostSubject: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:04 pm

*long drawn out sigh* My first journal posting eh? (that is if i did it right)

So, many of you may see through this as what it really is. So, golden star to you.
which reminds me i Should start posting a lot of my things up so you can all see the kind of stuff i do- and with that said, i should also post things on the Deviant art account my loving one and only has made for me. *mental note*

I'm writing this journal today because i don't know what to do. Or rather, i know what to do just not how to accomplish it; and i can foresee your many helpful responses. But still i must write.

So...I have a one and only, I'm not going to say love or bf because they don't do what i feel justice. Besides the fact that people can so easily slander those precious words. He is what makes me whole.

So you can imagine how crushing it is when things go wrong.

I'm a sensitive type of person, not Extremely, but i do have my moments- and when you add a special blend of long distance Who Has the Bigger W its a harsh reality.

99% of the time its miscommunication. But on the rare occasion its just stressful times, and anger comes by too easily, which leads to the Land of regretful words.

This has happened on Wednesday- today being Friday- and i haven't talked to him, nor have i responded to what he's wrote to me since i walked away that day. I have read the email over and over again, and all of his messages.

I'm just feeling really numb- He's feeling extremely sorry, even worse so. Also perhaps I'm feeling like I'd be running back too early if i came back after i received his email.. I tend to do that. I don't want to turn into the bad horrible girlfriend because of this. I'm not staying away because i think its fun.. How do i know when I'm ready to go back? how do i then, explain why i was away without feeling horribly guilty?

It's not even that i need space, so please don't suggest that i tell him i need that, far from it - I just don't know when its safe to look out over the trench line. Peering slowly above the rocks and dirt, hoping my shinny helmet isn't detected.

Tank

hows that for opening up to people *slowly backs out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11292
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm afraid that we can't give you completely reliable advice here. Only you can determine what to do, what would be the best course of action.

If you don't feel comfortable going back yet, then do not go back yet. If you do, then go. Your 'one and only' should understand either way. It might be tough, but no relationship is easy. The best the both of you can do is try to overcome the problems together. If you can't, then it just isn't meant to be.

But you might not want to listen to me. I've never had a successful relationship with anyone, so what would I know?
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10823
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Has he done this sort of thing alot or is this like the first time ?
Back to top Go down
Saelilah
Saelilah

ForumPoints : 10621
Job/hobbies : Dancing with Jak o' the Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Nothing like writing publicly to reduce the feeling of numbness ne?
-I let him know that i was okay- and not suffering from the bubonic plague, being mauled by a grizzly, or being abducted by three eyed aliens (four if you count the one under their left big toe).

Thank you mr. red eyes sir, and hey, that doesn't mean your not a great observer (O.o) i know a few of those. Thanks for the advice you gave Smile

and L. -We hit a snag here and there, tho..they are easily recoverable. It only gets this bad every once in a blue moon. lets say... When the snag isn't recovered from due to outside stress thus becoming a problem - like pushing a snowball downhill. We'll be okay tho, just writing that out did wonders, Yay for journals!
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Ryojin wrote:
If you can't, then it just isn't meant to be.

*kills Ryojin* Everyone has problems *glares corpse down*
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Viper718 wrote:
Ryojin wrote:
If you can't, then it just isn't meant to be.

*kills Ryojin* Everyone has problems *glares corpse down*

You can't kill me, I'm already dead.

Everyone has problems, yeah, but if you can't work out those problems, then they will only cause destruction.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:51 am

I love her, with all my heart, and no matter what hardships may come our way, it will never break us. No matter how hard the jagged blade of life may try and penetrate our armor, their is no notch, or chink, or hole in our armor. Our hearts, and souls are protected by the love we share for each other, and no matter how many miscommunications, or troubled times we may have, we will always push forward, into the new day, a day where we can be happier than the last. It may seem silly, or impossible, or superfluous to those that have never been there for real, that have never truelly loved with every fiber in their being (and I'm not saying this as a bash at anyone, I'm saying this kind of lvoe is hard to find), but it's not something we can give up on. My heart, and my soul can't exist without hers. We have our differences, yes, but it's our similarities that overcome every one of the differences. Our biggest similarity is how much we care for and love each other. I'm not an infallible man. I make mistakes. I have problems, issues. But I won't ever let my own heart lose to any darkness as long as I have her in my life. And I won't ever let her heart fall into darkness as long as I am here to protect her. I'm in love with her, and I can never let her soul lose that light of hope it has, shining out so beautifully. I would even fight myself to protect her from despair. I am a foolish man, and I make foolish mistakes, but I will never let my foolishness destroy what we have; an amazing, loving, and truelly meant to be, relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:09 am

That's great and all, but it doesn't change a thing I said. Those with problems that they can not work out are bound for destruction. So it's just a matter of working things out, which you guys seem to be able to do, which means that the quoted text above does not apply.

Please understand that I'm not trying to be an asshole. I'm not trying to question your relationships. I'm simply making observations based on my experiences in the hopes that you guys will be able to get something useful from them.

I'll just piss off now before I get anyone else pissed at me. I should have just kept my mouth shut from the start...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)   The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name) Empty

Back to top Go down

The L.O.L: The life of (saelilah's real name)
Page 1 of 1