L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
J.O.L - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%J.O.L - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

J.O.L

Go down 
+2
Firestorm
light_peace
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10952
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Allergic to lamb? What would happen if you eat it?
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

ForumPoints : 10682

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Yea... Rashes and i can't sleep for the whole night (pretty amazing huh? sounds more like insomnia to me). The only remedy is, a SHOT! No way i'm getting a second shot! Hahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 am

It's raining now, quite heavy. But i like it it very much.

I just came back from a shopping mall. I went with my mom because she wanted to buy a dress (for my cousin's wedding day early Jan next year) and heels too. But we end up didn't buy anything because nothing caught her attention. By the way, i've become my mom's fashion advisor. Hehe. Stolen from Ryojin Well, don't judge a book by its cover. What a Face

While i was at the shopping mall, i also went to the bookstore, grabbed some books and read. I was thinking to buy IELTS reference book, but it was so expensive! Therefore, i just let it pass me. Huhu. Sad

Well, it's still raining, damn heavy and still, i love it very much!

Hmmm.... It has been quite some time i haven't seen my dad, due to the fact, he is working far from me (8 hours by car and 1 hour by air). Well, currently my mom accompanying me at here whiles my dad working there. The problem is not me but my mom...

I really pity my mom because she has been sacrificing a lot for me, my brother, and my sister. I've been asking her to accompanying my dad there but she insisted saying that i still need to be taken care (and not forget to mentioned about my backfire aunties and uncles always saying that my mom pampered me alot, i don't think so.).

My mom is actually a quite superstitious person. She believes in dreams because she has gone through many things which really reflected towards what she had dreamt. Well, i just heard about this news this morning where she told me what she dreamt last night. Eventually, she was dreaming about my father having an affair at the work place. Before she tells me her dream, she called my dad and told him about the dream. My dad said to her that it was only her feeling and nothing happened (I HOPE SO!). Well, apparently, return air fare going to cost us around $585! My mom is trying to save some money for the family. That's the reason and she trusted my dad 100%! (She even give him the second chance after THAT incident... sigh... Crying or Very sad... ) and the second reason is, she told me before this that dad didn't really appreciate her when she was there with him. He treated her roughly and seemed like despise my mom.

To be honest, after THAT incident occurred 5 years ago, i can't really trust my dad 100% anymore.

The incident was... back then i didn't know why suddenly i wanted to check my dad's handphone. When i gone through his messages, seemed like he was messaging with a lady at his workplace. I was shocked and told my mom about it before i asked him who that lady (Pfffff! is Please, he certainly will say that it was nothing happened between him and the lady). After we pop the questions, then he seemed afraid and we gave him the cold shoulder. He still didn't want to admit it even he told us that it was his friend who borrowed his phone (DUH!!!!!! WHAT A VERY LAME EXCUSE!).

My dad was a person who was very close to his family but not until he is transferred to other places. During that period, i can feel the family bond is cracking. i would say that he is influenced by his friends behaviour. Trust me, i've met most of his friends and i don't really like their attitudes... Sad

Ok, while i'm typing this journal, suddenly, my neighbour, knock on my window, asking me to go outside. FLOOD!!!!!!!!! But not that serious, just the water has reached my front gate.
Then, I quickly yelling for my mom but no answer. i've been searching for her all around the corner of the house. But still, i can't find her. Then, i call her phone but she doesn't bring her phone. i called my dad and telling him that mom is gone. He doesn't seem concern about mom. And i asked them whether they got into a fight or what? He keeps on denying it but apparently, my mom had told me everything about it this morning. Sad

Am i pious? Well, i'm thankful to God for all the blessing. Smile
i think most of you must be so surprised if i tell you that my dad has never been to church for a very long time...... He only goes when been force to go. He even says to me that, to be a good person one doesn't necessarily goes to church. Yea... look who's talking? With his best example, in my opinion, going to praise and worship God IS ACTUALLY helping to tightened the bond in the family. Yet, it is his choice to abandoned God... Back then, when i was around 7 year old, we went to church as a happy family... But now... Sad

Seriously, i don't really feel that i eventually HAD a father. After he has been transferred to several places, i don't think that he really cares for us anymore. He likes doing thing secretly and that what makes me worry most. I hate secrecy especially in family matters. Everyone in the family deserves to know what happen right?

I'm really sad looking at mom current state. I think she is under depression. I don't want bad thing happened to her. Crying or Very sad

That's why; i prefer to be alone for most of the time. i don't like to see sadness in others. I just want to live a simple and happy life. When one is sad, it really affects me. Sad
Especially when it comes from your own family once that you really care for, love for.... and i keep on thinking... when does it will turn out like the way it used to be... if only i had a time machine... But it's only a dream that lost in the paradise that i've been longing to find...

If i'm able to help others in solving their problem, why i can't solve mine instead? Well, actually, i've tried... but it seems... Hmmm... all the best that i can do is, pray to God, show me what i can do to help my own family which is slowly departing from each other... Sad
Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

I've talked much here. Thank you for those who spend their time in reading my story.
Thank you so much for your concern, God blesses you all. May He provides us the inner peace that human actually needed most in their life. Smile

Have a blessed day all. Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 am

Aloha!!!

Yesterday, was a boring day. I went out with a friend and honestly speaking, i was pretty bored and she was feeling damn happy about it. I'm not the type of going out in couple because i don't know where to go and what to do. Lol! Stolen from Ryojin But, that's me. Ok, back to the story. Yesterday, both of us went to watched a movie, local horror movie. well, i was impressed at the end. Love the ending and i teared! Then, we went for lunch. Ordinary lunch. Had a walked around the shopping mall. Then went back home.

See, nothing really interesting when i go out in couple. Make me so uncomfortable. I prefer to go as a group. so that i can really blend in with the atmosphere. Hehehe.

As for today..... Basically, i don't have anything to tell about today. i'm having a light-headache due to the fact i wake up quite late (i slept around 2am). I brushed my teeth, take my brunch and sleep again. Then, wake up again ended up here, updating my journal.

Oh boy... my headache really makes me dizzy. Sad

Anyway, off to go now.
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:24 am

Huahua!

today i went out with my mum. she still insisting to find her heels. Therefore, we went to the shopping complex, round the whole areas, but none were in her heart. Haha. Laughing
I really need to buy a new shoe for myself. Mine is getting uglier looking. Stolen from Ryojin

Hmmm... what else? Nothing much to be written again for today.

Well,
tata titi tutu guys. Stolen from Ryojin

Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 am

Aloha!

HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Ngeh!

Today was fun!
My sister, she received several photograph vouchers from the purchased that she had made. well, my mum, sis, and me went for the photograph session in the evening. Snapped several pictures. It turned out ok. Actually, this was my very first time went for a real photograph session where people really put make-up on me. It seemed like, a make-over of me. Lol! Stolen from Ryojin

After the session, we went to my sis' condominium. Hehe, actually, here was the fun begin. My mum and me helped my sis to cleaned up her kitchen. It was a mess!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face
Seriously, we helped her to checked for things which have expired. well, it turned out, A LOT! affraid

Can you believe that my sis still keep the food that has reached its expiry date? Hmmm.... what a waste! seriously, we have throw a lot!

After cleaning only part of her kitchen, we went back home. Reached home 12am. Stolen from Ryojin
Took a bath. Skipped dinner. Hehe. And now, here i am, updating my journal. :p

Going to stop here dears. Stolen from Ryojin

Well, have a blessed day all! Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Aloha monkeys!!!!! Stolen from Ryojin

Ok, today, i'm enjoying myself by cleaning up my room. By cleaning i mean... Throwing away all the papers that have been stored for ages in my room since 2006! affraid
Well, i never notice about the dust in my room, eventhough i rarely open my window (due to the fact that i'm not comfortable with the quality of the air that has been polluted by my neighbour because of their renovation), yet, still, i can see dust bunny! A MASSIVE ONE! just kidding. Stolen from Ryojin

Eventhough there's only a pile of garbage, but, seriously, a GIGANTIC one! lol! Stolen from Ryojin
I've thrown a lot of papers, well, basically, i'll send it to the recycling center the day after tomorrow. After cleaning up my room, i can see there's a lot of empty spaces. Therefore, for this while, i've been keeping all those useless papers in my room. sigh... monkey

In my room, there are several tables, book racks, cupboard, and a my loveliest bed. one table for the computer, a table for study, a table for TV and DVD player (which the DVD palyer is on top of the TV), a small table for my PS2 console, and a small table for my "tea-time" or "research table. Stolen from Ryojin". I own several book racks too. for this time being, i only have 3. maybe in the future, i'm going to make a build in rack, only for books. Hehe. Smile

Despite of that, i also have a stereo, a laptop, and a desktop. Actually, i've been longing to have a mini refrigerator in room, but my mum doesn't allow it eventhough my dad has given me the green light in doing so. Stolen from Ryojin
But, i'm not that easily giving up. Yet, i have to submit of not no more candy for me. Hahahahaha!

Hurmmm.... why i'm talking about my bedroom here? Stolen from Ryojin
Guess i'm out of idea what to talk about. :p

Well, 3 more days to go for Xmas season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ALL!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Have a blessed festive season! Smile
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm

I'm sure after all that cleaning that you've done your room is much more spacious.. That means more paper to keep!!! Hehehehe!!!

Anyway, from that description, I'm sure you have a large room since you can fit in all those things in it!
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Hehe.
Well, i'm hoping not. Perhaps books, yes. Stolen from Ryojin
I'm in love with books (sounds nerdy right? geek )

Nah, actually i get the extra spaces from the bathroom in my room. I just don't like to have bathroom in my room (sounds so stupid right? Pwned ). The bathroom was demolished and became the book racks and cupboard.

Hmmm.... That's why i rarely go out from the house. I almost have everything in my room. I love my room very much! Just not a garden in it. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 am

WOW!

Today is awesome! bom
I become the chef and invented a new recipe! i'll called it as C.F.C.F (Crispy Fried Curry Fish) Stolen from Ryojin

I have no idea how on earth i can think about mixing the ingredients and spices and turned out smelling so curry-ish and the taste is splendid! lol!
But anyway, i love cooking (not only baking) and i love to try out new invention. Hehe. As long as it doesn't poison anyone else. lol!

Well, afternoon, i go out and buy lots of ingredients for my cooking. Pineapple, capsicum, big onions, fillet fish, tomatoes, and lemons. Hehe.

I'm going to watch anime xXxHolic while eating my cfcf. Haha.

Adios amigos dears!

Have a blessed day all!Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 am

Aloha!!!

Hurmmm... i spent most of my time sleeping like a log! Lol! Stolen from Ryojin
My parents and me went out for dinner. Didn't eat a lot. Just had some noodles (diet!diet! diet! yea... i know that consuming noodles is not cutting the fat but adding to it, because it contains high in carbs, but i'm craving for noodles!!!!!! Stolen from Ryojin). After that, went home. didn't stop by anywhere though.

Well, my mum suggested that tomorrow, early in the morning, go for a jog ( affraid ) when i heard that statement came out from her mouth, my jaw was wide opened! First time in my life history, she said that she wants to go for a jog! Hmmm... well, i agreed and guess what, for waking them up, i'll be the alarm for them! Stolen from Ryojin

It's nice to have this kind of feeling where seeing my parents getting together and have some precious family time. Yea... i know i'm too old for it, but we only live once, therefore, treasure it , every moment with your family whether you like or you hate it, they are still your father and your mother who brought you to this world. Be happy for them. Okay, why i'm giving out a family talk here? Stolen from Ryojin

I can't wait for tomorrow jog! Honestly, i don't think that i can sleep that early due to the fact that i slept for a long hours since afternoon! Stolen from Ryojin
well, i just have to force myself to sleep then!

That's for now dears!

Have a blessed day all! Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 pm

HOHOHO!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009!!!!!!

HOHOHO!!!

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

ForumPoints : 10572

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Sorry for not posting much buddy but I have no laptop. I'm glad u and ur parents are having a wonderful time!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 am

Well, did you go for a jog? I'm hoping that you didn't so that you guys'll stay FAT!!!! Bwahahahahah!!!! Just kidding Laughing
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:59 am

Kekeke.
GB, i do understand about your circumstances. No worry. Smile

Firey, Sad
To be honest, i've gained a lot during this sem break. i'm so unhappy about it. But, starting tomorrow, i'm going to hit the gym and shed those extra FATTTTT! Stolen from Ryojin
I'm giving myself 3 months in seeing the result. Ngeh! Be prepare for me within the next coming 3 months! Smile)
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 am

Aloha!

ALAS!!!!!!!! The uni is now starting! New year, with new resolutions! wait! what is/are my resolutions for the coming of 2010? Hmmm... honestly, i'm not sure about it too. Stolen from Ryojin

Ok, today i went to the uni, found out that there were no lectures for today and i was like pissed for a while and pampered myself at the nearest shopping mall. Treating myself with Indian lunch. Smile

after that, i hang around there until i feel like going back home. Yea. The time had come, i felt extremely bored then i headed back home. Trapped in a massive traffic and i was so sleepy that time. I kept on slapping my face and pinching my thighs as to keeping awaken from the sleepy eyes. Stolen from Ryojin It worked! I drove slowly and most of the car who were behind me were pissed off because i drove like a tortoise. Stolen from Ryojin

Once i reached home, i changed my shirt and pants, thrown myself into the sweetness of the mattress. Ahhhh... felt like in heaven. Then... i fell asleep. -THE END-
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 am

hula hula hula...~ Smile

it has been quite dusty around here. Stolen from Ryojin

Hehe. Well, recently i was caught up with tons of assignments to do!!!!!!! How i love it and i'm loving it! Stolen from Ryojin To be honest, hopefully i can update my journal weekly due to the fact i'm facing my scary lecturers for this semester. Hehe. Stolen from Ryojin

nothing much interesting happened these days. Oya, still remember the friends that i've told back then in the old LF forum? Hehe. This one person seems to be a secrecy person and sort of pretending infront of me again. Well, i do hope that person would just be honest with me by not backstabbing me. Is it really hurtful or hard for being honest eventhough i already gave the green light to say what you don't like about me? Hmmm... Well, different people different attitudes. Ngeh! Smile

Let's put that matter aside. Now.... now... now... what do i want to rant anymore? Hurmmm... Thinking.... Thinking... Yea... No... Nothing. :p

That's all now folks! Smile

Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 am

OH MY!!!!
IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST UPDATED ANYTHING HERE!!!!!!!!! Stolen from Ryojin

Ok, first things first...

ALOHA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
How are you these days?

I'm pretty hectic these days. As lots of things need to be done pronto! Tons of assignments! Tons of presentations! and tons of projects that i need to handle! Stolen from Ryojin
But, i'm enjoying doing it (especially, the assignment and presentation, what a weirdo! Stolen from Ryojin)

as i've mentioned that i'm busy with all that commotions, i've nothing much to rant about.

Today, i went to a book fair, as usual, bought some books. But this time, not novel, but more sophiscated reading materials... DIY! Stolen from Ryojin
i've never thought about buying that kind of genre, but, something catches my eyes for buying it. Shortly, the book is about how to build fences for your garden, making compost, etc. Hehehehe. Those who knows me, there is no need for further explanation for it. Stolen from Ryojin

The books were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CHEAP! just imagine, 3 pieces of books only cost me $10! 3 for $10!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Sadly, i only bought 6... Sad
While i was searching for more books, i had a stomachache! Pity me. Huhu. That was totally ruining my mood in finding more books! Sad
Well, i still can wait for another book fair in the future! Very Happy

Kekekekeke.
As i said before, nothing much interesting happens these days, only, more homeworks! Stolen from Ryojin

well guys,
Adios amigos!

Have a blessed day all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 am

Each of us has a story to tell. The occurrence of one's story is actually reflected with one's life or even one's opinion. Everyone has ups and downs moment. Life is like a roller-coaster, one moment you feeling great, and then, you feel depressed about something that you don't even know the reason...

I just have to share my personal experience (which until now it does happened to me and it makes me feel very uncomfortable) as to release some of the negative energies that have surrounded my thoughts and last, affected my performances in life. Since back then, i knew i had a narcisstic personality in me. I loved myself so much as if there is endless loves within me as in me, only myself. Not only that, it really affects my attitudes from a simple person to a very analytical, obsessive, judgmental, and it really freaks me out! Nowadays, i frequently get annoy and irritate easily by only a small matter which sooner lead towards anger and stress.

Currently, i'm trying to dig out what actually triggered the side of my narcisstic illness. Before i pin point at my surrounding (family? friends? or environment?) If possible, i really want to help myself by turning into a better person and live life joyfully. Any idea how?
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 am

Sometime it is hard to follow all the traditions that have been set into your life just because it is part of you... or it is already in your blood. I still been tied up with the traditions even though i want to break it because i found out that it is illogical to follow every each of the rules in the tradition. I am old enough to set what is/are my goal(s) in my life. The real problematic that causes me to feel pretty much demotivated are my parents. They are not supportive enough in what ever that i wanted to pursue. I know that, they are worried and concern about me after i graduate that i won't be able to find a job. Actually, the ability to get a secure job is depends on one's own ability in seeking and pursuing it.

okay, first of all, my parents are like a negative influence in my life (not meaning to say that they are bad person). What i meant by negative influence is their way of thinking and their attitudes. I am an optimistic person and luckily i didn't inherited their pessimistic traits. They just like to give bad impression before even doing the task. I, myself, motivate my life that everything that happens they must be a solution or even cure for it. Whatever happens, there is a reason for it. Therefore, for me, before doing, while doing, and even after doing it, i just believe in myself, put lots of efforts in doing it, and compassion about doing it and i'm sure the reward is worth than just staring at it and saying that it is useless to do eventhough you haven't try it. Well, hey, at least you've experienced in doing it and you'll know how it feels like! Stolen from Ryojin

Hmm... to be honest, i'm a little bit of stressed out because of my environment that really full of negatives aura. I shall be hitting the gym now to reinforce the positives so that i can fight all the bad auras here. Stolen from Ryojin

Chaw people.
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 am

I felt great and fresh after got back from the gym. It was an intense moment due to the fact that my stress really got me this time. That's the reason i went to the gym to let it all out. Pumping all the iron like crazy, madness, and insane guy, felt so rejuvenating! I think i have burned at least 1200 calories. Stolen from Ryojin

Tomorrow, i certainly will be hitting the gym again, FOR SURE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

ForumPoints : 10415
Job/hobbies : Computer games (DotA), Goin to the movies etc.

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 am

Hey light peace! Long time no see!

So how have you been?

Good to hear you are goin to the gym Very Happy Sounds like you had fun.

Hope you manage to sort out the problems with your parents..

Have a nice day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 am

AALOHAAAAAA MYSTERY! Very Happy

well, as you can see that i'm struggling in dealing with my problems. But, thanks to God and to this forum-ers, i was able to let out or share my problems which quite demotivating me in living through each of my day. No matter what happen, i'll be stronger and stronger! Ngeh!

How are you mystery? Hope you have good day too. Smile

Okay, for today's entry, nothing much that i can put it on here. This morning, i went to the gym. Did some training, quite heavy but still, i'm surviving the heat! Stolen from Ryojin At home, i didn't do anything, just lying on the bed while watching anime entitle, "Seiyou Kotto Yougashite". I love the opening music though. well, basically, the story is about a group of men, opening a bakery shop. Hmmm...... what else? I haven't watch all of it! Therefore, i'm not very particular about it yet! Stolen from Ryojin
But, seems interesting to watch. Hahahaha!

Oh my, i've eaten lots of oranges today! NATURE CALLS! Stolen from Ryojin

Adios amigos!
Have a blessed day all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 am

i'm quite obsess with my weight these days. I don't actually know why. But, everytime i get on the scale, i always crossing my finger hoping that it won't exceed 75 kilograms. Luckily, my weights is like a roller-coaster (once again), ups and downs. Yesterday, my weight was 73.3kg, today, my current weight has increased a bit, 74.4kg! Shocked Nearly towards 75kg! Stolen from Ryojin
But, it's okay. As been told by my personal trainer, he said "it's normal. Just make sure you EAT!" Stolen from Ryojin Fuhhhh.... Way Cool
At first, i thought because of my eating habit! Lol! Stolen from Ryojin

Well, i have to maintain my body weight until this coming March. Want to know why... Hehehe. I have been invited as the honourable guest for a function that i was actively engaged in (way back in last year!) helping them in making it into a success function. Well, i guess this is the reward? Hehehe. I HAVE TO FIT IN MY TUXEDO that's why, i have to maintain my body weight. Stolen from Ryojin

Today, again, i went to the gym. Today workout was 'back'. my trainer, he insisted me to lift 25kg of iron, with 6 of reps and each of the rep i had to do 10 times! Rant At first, i was quite unsure whether i can pull it out or not, but eventually i could! Hoppy It was a tiring day for me while i was at the gym due to the trainer who was a sadist! Stolen from Ryojin He is a good trainer, but once in the training session, he is the MOST DEMONIC PERSON you ever met! Punches Twisted Evil
He doesn't even give a damn care even if you are out of breath! Stolen from Ryojin

Currently, while i'm typing this, i'm listening to a song entitle, "S.E.O.U.L" by Super Junior and SNSD (I don't even know what kind of group or band it is! Stolen from Ryojin). Love the song though, makes me feel young... again... HAHAHAHA! Stolen from Ryojin
This song is so gay in a good gay-way. Okay people, i'm not referring to the sexually terminology but gay as in happy! Suspect Stolen from Ryojin

Anyway, i did enjoy my day today. It was lovely and energetic too!
Oppsss.... i have to digest the words and sentences for my coming midterm! Wish me luck guys! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J.O.L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

J.O.L
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Chat :: Journals-
Jump to: