L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
J.O.L - Page 3 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap41%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%J.O.L - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

J.O.L

Go down 
+2
Firestorm
light_peace
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
light_peace
light_peace

ForumPoints : 10682

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 am

Aloha!
Today was AWESOME!!!!! OKay, here are the details about today (and abit of yesterday's event)......

Yesterday, i was playing poker with my cousins... guess what... i WON nearly $40+. Hehehe. Isn't that just GREAT! Very Happy

So, today, morning i went out with my friends. Had some fun chat plus with some gossips Stolen from Ryojin) with them. Ate sushi for lunch. I ordered tamago (japanese fried egg, but didn't seem like fried to me because it was cold!) and 2 sets of sake kawa temaki, it's actually fried salmon's skin. Tasty though. Hehehehe. Then, we went to watched movie. It was The Wolfman.... Here's my point of view about it... it was a 50/50 (average for me). I even felt asleep in certain parts of the movie. Well, worsen, my neighbour, he felt asleep and he snored! Hmmm... i think he was thinking that he paid for the ticket for nothing entertainment except, for extra of sleeping 2 hours and a half? Lol! Stolen from Ryojin

After the movie, we went karaoke. Well, i'm not a that very talented in singing though, but yet, i could still sing well. :p

Each of us went home separately after the karaoke. It was near 6pm that time. I reached home around 6.20pm then took a rest for a while. 6.50pm i went to the gym. wasn't that just crazy of me? i had been out since morning until evening and yet still, i had the energy to go for gym!!! Where did i get this extra energy from??????? affraid Stolen from Ryojin

For today workout, i concentrated on leg and a bit of back + biceps. It was a torturing!!!! But, hey, no pain no gain! Stolen from Ryojin I went back sharp 9pm. Once reached home, i took my beautiful bath and ate my dinner (sweet and sour fish that my mother cooked and 3 eggs that i boiled by myself).

Taaaadddaaaaa!!!!! Here i am now while typing my entry for today! And again, what a coincidence... the song of S.E.O.U.L is playing in my media player! Stolen from Ryojin Love the song!
Anyway, i'm thinking of doing some revision but........ nahhh... it can wait (perhaps tomorrow? rabbit ) and i'm just procrastinating my study schedule and that's great! NOT! Stolen from Ryojin

Okay fellas, i've jotted down for today's (and yesterday entry?) entry. Hope it does entertain some of you. Stolen from Ryojin

Chiao amigos!
Have a blessed day each! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

ForumPoints : 10952
Job/hobbies : Poking at Viper and Aggy and claim that Ryo did it!

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Diet! Diet! and more diet!!! Way to go Light!!! Make sure you follow what the instructor says or you won't fit the tuxedo!!! hahahaha

So wolfman isn't that good eh? I was thinking of watching but not that keen anymore. we'll see
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 am

Aloha Fiery! Very Happy
Hehehe. Don't worry, i've tried it and guess what... hehehe. it fitted alas! Well, the workout really pay off! ;D

Well, different people with different point of view. who knows, maybe it's your type of movie? You should give it a try. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10443
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 am

I had a feeling that the wolfman movie would be borring.. Even when I saw the thrailer my eyelids got very heavy. Come with a new idea for a werewolf movie plz Smile

Aaaww, teach me how to stay on a diet, I have tried so many times but I fail everitime Sad
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Aloha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nudi_Alf, actually in dieting, the only rules is all about self-discipline. If you can restraint yourself from eating those fatty and unhealthy (e.g, fast-food, ice-cream, and oily) foods, then you may achieved towards your goal.

When one is talking about putting on diet, it does not mean that you do not eat! But, eat in a healthy way. Trust me my friend, back then (before i actively engaging myself in a healthy lifestyle) i loved eating fast foods very much! You just name it, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza, Domino, McDonald, Haagen-Daz, etc. I could just swallowed everything into my belly! Stolen from Ryojin But not after i had a medical check-up and the doctor told me that i have to watch my eating habit. Well, at first, it was a struggling moment for me because, i was not a vege lover at all! The only green stuff that is able to interest me only broccoli (still it depends on how it is cooked).

It requires step by step. It does not mean that you can't consumed all the foods that you love. But, you have to control the portion and distinguished what is best for you in order to lose weight.

For me, i rarely consumed fried foods. Due to the fact of its oily. My instructor has designed an eating program in order for me to achieved my target. It is a 5 days (Monday - Friday) of ZERO oil (meaning, no frying, cook without oil, just steam, soup, anything that doesn't involved any cooking-oil or skins.) Meanwhile, on Saturday and Sunday, i may consumed only a limited oily stuff (because, our body, especially our joints still need some oil). It is recommended to use olive oil. I have no idea why he asked me to use olive oil. But i love the aroma! See how terrible it is! But, seriously, i can feel the differences after a week later. It was so rejuvenating. Smile

Apart from eating healthy, still, you have to do some exercise in order to burn the fat! If you are lazy to do some weight training, then maybe you can do some cardio exercise, such as, cycling for an hour or two? But, if you are interested in shaping your body, it is best to combined cardio and some weight training.

If you are self-discipline and well motivated in it, i'm sure, you will see the changes physically and mentally too. Smile
Well, Nudi_Alf, i hope that my little fact does provides you the details that you need. If it is still unclear, you can just google for any healthy diet plans and also some exercises or even drop your questions here, i will share what i know. Smile

Anyway, have a blessed day all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 am

Wow! it must have cost you a fortune to hire a trainer Very Happy But if it works for you then I say it's worth it! But no matter how much you spend, if you don't have self-discipline, then it's just a waste of money, time and effort.

Anyway, good for you!!!
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10443
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 am

You have now becomed my diet guru Worship

Thank you for the inspiring words..

I dont have money for a coach though, so i have to do a food plan on my own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Aloha Kakou! Smile

Firey, actually, the trainer is my father's friend. Therefore, he coaches me for free! What a Face
But still i have to pay for the gym utilities. Luckily it isn't that expensive, $50 per month.

Nudi_Alf, well, for a starter, why don't you go for a jog? 30 minutes a day? actually, you can just google about fitness and health. MOst of the website will teach you in getting the shape that you want. For instance, YouTube? I've learned some of the techniques from it. Smile Like Firey mentioned, self-discipline is essential in everyhting you want to achieved. Just set your goal and go for it. If you really follow the steps, i'm sure you'll see the results. Smile well, All the best!

Okay, for today's entry. Hmmm... Nothing much has happened lately. Just today and tomorrow, i will be having my mid exams and for your information, i haven't study for it! Stolen from Ryojin
Well, wish me luck guys! Razz

Have a blessed day all! Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Oh dear me...
Today was a sickening day for me. Why? I had a food-poisoning. Sad
It was so painful but luckily during that time, i was at my cousin's house. Smile
The doctor told me that, my case was caused by over-eaten! and i was like... WHAT!?????? Yeah, these passed few days, i had consumed lots of foods. Stolen from Ryojin
well, luckily, nothing critical. Very Happy

That's all that i would like to share this moment. Very Happy

Have a blessed day all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:11 am

So much for diet! What happened to your diet? thrown into the garbage can? heheheh..hopefully you're well by now!
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 am

ALOHA KAKOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Thanks Firey. My diet really working for me. But currently, i'm carving for meats!!!!!!!! Especially mutton! Lol! Stolen from Ryojin

Wow! It has been like a century since i last updated anything here! Hahaha.
Anyway, how are you my dearest friends?

Life is pretty hectic nowadays due to the fact of many assignments (even though now is a study week, meaning REST! Stolen from Ryojin) that needed to be submitted. Next week i will be sitting for my final examination. Yeeepieeeee!!!!! I just can't wait for the exam to end. But, most probably i'll be kind a missing it though. Smile Exam freak! Stolen from Ryojin

Hehehehe. Actually, i have nothing else to be updated so far because i know that you guys won't be interested if i just talked and talked about studies here. Stolen from Ryojin

Oya, some good news. Hehehehe. Recently, i'm very active going to the gym. Guess what..... What a Face the administrator wanted me to be the president of the gym. WOW! dream comes true! Praise God! Smile
At first, i was shocked, then i asked them the reason for the title. I didn't actually notice that they had been observing me for all this while. Shocked
They justified that because of my friendliness and basic knowledge about techniques handling the equipments at the gym were their criterion. Again i was shocked! Shocked
But, what the heck, i really enjoyed going to the gym (due to the stress factor!). Let's see what God has planned for me Wink.

Hehehe. I just finished watching "LEGION". To be honest... I DON'T really get what the movie is trying to tell and by the way, i have just wasted my 6 hours of downloading it! Evil or Very Mad
Any suggestions of what kind of latest movies that should be watched? Wink

Nothing for now dearies.
Wait for my further updates again (hopefully it does not take longer time Stolen from Ryojin) .

Chaw people!
Have a blessed day all!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

Awesome!!!!!!!!

My first day of working (in my entire life! Stolen from Ryojin) at the gym was awesome! Jumping Group

I work at the gym every weekends. My working time starts at 7.30am until 10.00am and continue at 3.00p.m until 6.30p.m. Even though the pay is that good, but at least, i'm enjoying doing it. Smile

Well, today, i worked as a coach. Hehehehe. All thanks to my coach who taught me lots of techniques during my previous training sessions. At least, i'm not stingy in sharing the knowledge that i have. Stolen from Ryojin

I just can't wait for tomorrow evening (because i'm going to church every Sunday morning). Would like to shed some sweats! More sweats! Stolen from Ryojin

okay people. Nothing more to be written here.
Chaw for now! Adios amigos!

Have a blessed day all! Smile
Back to top Go down
light_peace
light_peace

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:32 am

It has been 4 years and yesterday was my final day stepping my foot into the university (literally speaking. :p). There are ups and downs during my uni's life. If you had read previous post (or even my 'ancient' journal) then, you'll understand by what i mean here.

Well, yesterday i sat for my final paper and its ended sharp 4pm (but i finished an hour earlier! Stolen from Ryojin). It was interesting in answering all the questions because the essences from the lecture playing around in my head. All thanks to my lovely lecturer, she was a profound lecturer indeed! Smile

After the paper, three of us (so called bff! Stolen from Ryojin) went out for having a dinner and after that, we went for a movie, Iron Man 2. The movie only worth watch once not twice. The introduction was making me bored to death (literally speaking! Stolen from Ryojin)! The ending was so so. Hmmmm... After the movie, we went to KFC. Ordered some cheesy wedges and a couple of drinks while chatting (emotion moment. Stolen from Ryojin). We talked and shared a lot. How we met, how we became friends, etc. Hehehe. Plus, some gossips too! tongue
We went back nearly at 10.30pm. It was a tiring day yet enjoyable moment! Way Cool

I think that's all for today.

Have a blessed day all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Super Moderator
Forum Games Moderator
Lounge Moderator
Firestorm

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

So the final day has come. I'm sure you're very elated with that. Anyway, trust me when I say that someday in the future, you'll miss you varsity life. Even though right now you can't wait to end it. Because I do Very Happy

I wish you all the best in you education career cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J.O.L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.O.L   J.O.L - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

J.O.L
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor :: General Chat :: Journals-
Jump to: