L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap15%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap12%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap7%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap41%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap12%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap0%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap5%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap0%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_lcap7%My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulmacia Orion

ForumPoints : 10638

My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Empty
PostSubject: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 am

So this is the third time had to start this over....meh I guess they say third times the charm eh? Well....i've had a weird shitload of luck....somehow I managed to get myself thinking that my important exam next Thursday so what do I do? read all the chapters (minus one) one of two times ONLY just to find out that its thursday. Even with the day off tomorrow I feel like I am screwed *sighs*....Also I am depressed over two dear friends of mine. They get along fairly well and I understand both sides but sometimes I feel like I am coming off as not understanding to one of them and I have no clue how to fix it!!! Sweatdrop Sweatdrop Sweatdrop No No No I wish I was psychi so I would know just what to say when!!! But I don't and all I can do is try....I feel like crying cuz I wish I could help the both of them more. Crying or Very sad They are like family to me....more then my own blood family....which is another story in itself that I have never posted in a journal to explain nor do I have the heart to atm....=.= It hurts because the things I treasure most seem to be falling apart.

On a happier note I found out my accumulative gpa at the CSU is a 3.20 not much but its pretty good....thanks to my eng class this semester it may drop cuz I think I'm going to get a c shit =.=
Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 am

blah why is every time I try to do something productive my dog gets the brilliant idea to climb up on my lap position itself on my textbook and proceed to try to link the inside of my nose!!! She does this more when she knows I am typing either on my deaktop or laptop bah!!!!!

not getting much done due to doggy licks and in between procrastination breaks.......blah blah blah blah blah blahness oh a lighter note had a interesting night yesterday with the cops women tears and pleading men stating flesh flying...yeah real dandy jo.....

At least i got into contact with an old good friend of mine named Ewie ^_^ but I lost another in the process on megeten *sighs* Cant win them all eh? Hope you loony toons are fairing well

*~*Soulmacia Sindale Orion*~*
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Don't worry bud, you'll have to start it over once more, BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not telling why though! lol
Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

You mean my journal? awe you big meanie keeping your big meaning secreats I mews at you xP

On another odd note. I loged into msn,and some of you may know this, it opens up msn news when you do so. So what do I end up seeing a weird tidbit about falling in love funny facts and women facial hair. WTF? I am temtped to screenie it and post it in my journal....just to weird for those two to be NEXT to each other as main news 0.0

studying semi productive atm and I am going to have an extremely laid back studying day due to no school and no other responsibilities today. Would be even better if not for the exam tomorrow. *meep*

I Guess I'm in one of those most pot rapidity moments. Lets up this keeps up and that I stay active at least weekly xD
Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 am

hmm my present for Ethan Orion is coming along nicely ^_^ it might even be ready by tonight!!!! I know what i'm going to get for ryojin it will be megeten related xD Hmmm as for sabriel she covered but am a bit tempted to get her something extra.....to do it or not that is the question *mews* studying coming along slowly 13/19chs studied -.- still think I am screwed damn me and misreading the syllabus.... I prob will end up giving Ryojin gift early due to him moving n all probably before x-mess :/ I already know what I am getting my newphews but I still have a few friends on the to do list to get things for....hmmm xD I may not get my friends b-day gifts but I always try to get something for them on x-mess. I would like to get ewie something but he will be the hardest Sad not sure what to do for him Sad

Oh and I'm tempted to apply to be a journal mod here since this is the section I usually hang out it xD But due to sparatic time schedules dunno if I should apply or not :3 meh we'll see xD

*~Soulmacia Sindale Orion*~* Mews stay safe pplz =P
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:06 am

You mew a lot, just throwing that out there.

lol
Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 am

Viper718 wrote:
You mew a lot, just throwing that out there.

lol

yeah I know and I have no idea why. I even do it in real life just as about as often as I do it in text. >.> I do it on the phone, on campus, doesn't matter where. when i went to community college before I transfered , three girls and I use to do stupid shit for kicks and stares. It was an inside joke from our friend apirl. The first time she saw a school on campus she pointed and said omg squirrel, then squealed, jumped up and down three times while she was clapping her hands. We, the onlookers that be, stared in silence then busted up laughing. From that point on when we were together we would count to three and do that. I don't know where my mewing started those its been that bad for like 3 years and counting :3. I usually meow or mew irl. But in text I mainly mew >.> Well I meow 3 different ways but lets not go there lol

"Have at you!" *mews* =P

p.s. ahh the results of stops and stops of procrastination. Anit it grand? yes I know anit anit I word but me likey anyway so xP
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10769
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Actually, "ain't" IS a word. It's in the dictionary! (I know, cause I looked once. Stolen from Ryojin Now the word gullible isn't in most dictionaries... Stolen from Ryojin)

She does mew a lot. You have no idea the weirdness I have witnessed from her.. (I've participated in some, like when we walked around school singing the "WHEEEE!" song, and when we walked around singing the "Bing! I'm a guinea pig!" song in French. Stolen from Ryojin)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Sabriel Orion wrote:
Actually, "ain't" IS a word. It's in the dictionary! (I know, cause I looked once. Stolen from Ryojin Now the word gullible isn't in most dictionaries... Stolen from Ryojin)

She does mew a lot. You have no idea the weirdness I have witnessed from her.. (I've participated in some, like when we walked around school singing the "WHEEEE!" song, and when we walked around singing the "Bing! I'm a guinea pig!" song in French. Stolen from Ryojin)

lol yeah that was fun. Btw got any idea around when I started mewing?

Today went well but I woke up sick AGAIN!!! I had just gotten over it but due to the stress of the e xam+lack of sleep it resurged bah....I didn't better on the exam then I thought I would 0.0 5 essay questions all from memory accumulative plus one bonus essay question.....aced the bonus aced another that I can't recall lol 3 of which were old ch first question don't think I did so hot on but 2 question I know for sure I got two of the 3 points for that essay. So i'm looking at a B. Not bad for not knowing when the exam was >.< But I was lucky, I think she went easy on us in all honesty :3 Or god turned my brain into a sponge during that short time who knows Stolen from Ryojin hmmm guess I should play megeten tonight and start working on ryojin b-day gift.

Catch ye on the mew ville xP

Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 am

Haven't posted in forever. I got busy with finals n the sort. Ended up getting sick with a bad ailment that can kill u. I had mononucleosis, fun -.-. maybe later i'll explain how I think I got it. Not in the mood. However it takes about 2-3months to get over it. Almost over it if the doctor says so next visit which is next friday :/

Glad to see this forum alive and kicking though.

Sorry to ryo for making u worry about me. My current phone is out of comission but recently when sab called I updated her.

that is all folks.

Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11292
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm glad to hear from you again, my friend. Robin told me she would try to contact you to see how you were going, but she didn't give any info other than your phone was messed up somehow...
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10769
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

I left a message for you to call me. She told me to give you her mom's cell number so you can get in contact. And because of the crap going on with my phone, I forgot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11292
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh... Dunno if I got the message or not... But anyway, since I know what's going on now, there's really no need to get the number. Hopefully she still has mine in case she needs to get in contact with me for some reason... But if not, she should have your number, and you could give it to her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3   My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Journal Thingie Ma-bob Take 3
Page 1 of 1