L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap15%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap41%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap12%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap5%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap0%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_lcap7%Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10648

Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 am

The dimensions have collided together to create one "super dimension," with each world overlapping another to bridge the gaps between the dimensions to allow access to other worlds. But the true threat, Nightmare, has now fully recovered all of Soul Edge's power and now threatens to engulf the entire dimension in darkness. The only thing that stands between him and Soul Edge is Mithos and Mizuko, the last two surviving angel guardians sent to watch over Earth. The two know exactly what kind of powers Nightmare possesses and they are trying to gather as many people to try and assist them in destroying Nightmare forever. But can they find them in time, or will everyone simply cease to exist while Nightmare reigns supreme?

Basically, you can use whatever character you wish for this RP from any dimension that you can think of, but you CANNOT control more than 3 characters. Any race, any species, any kind of being you want to use, from a pre-made character from some game, other RP, or even from an anime or manga, or you can create your very own character just for this RP, it's your decision. However, there is NO GOD-MODDING, so don't make your character uber-powerful like "He can't be harmed by anything" or things along those lines. Your character MUST have at least ONE WEAKNESS! It's just to be fair to everyone else.

Also, if you have any sigs, PLEASE TURN THEM OFF while posting. All it simply does it take up space for posts and it can quickly become a bother to others, so save everyone the trouble and just turn them off when posting in the RP.

ALSO, posting sigs in this section is against the RP Section rules! Please read them before you post!

Original, or Used Character: Is your character an original one, or is it one from a different dimension?
Full Character Name: The character's full name (Not yours)
Alias/Undercover Name: If he/she/it has one that is, a nickname (A sub-name for your character, like "Bullet Dealer", perhaps if you don't want to be known so easily, or it just sounds cool for your ego..)
Gender: Is the character a 'Male' or a 'Female'? In a Demon's case, possibly 'Unknown'?
Age: How old? (Being a Demon or Half-Breed would probably mean you're at least 50-200+? Maybe nearing 1000? But it's your choice for now.)
Race: Human, Demon, Half-Breed, Angel, etc. (Make sure your choice fits with your history.)
Physical Appearance: At least 1 detailed paragraph here please. Describe what your character looks like. Pictures would be a good help. If you have any pictures, it would greatly help, as people may want to read your character biography. Kindly get detailed like eye colour, hair colour, height etc. If your character is from some other dimension, any clear picture of him/her is needed please.
Specialties: 1 paragraph at least. What are the strengths, and perhaps unique abilities your character can do? (They could not only be physically offensive specialties, but perhaps charms, or deceit? As it says in the rules, there is no god-modding, so please keep a fair sense of play when choosing.)
Weakness: One paragraph at least. Everyone must have a weakness, it's being fair. Anything your character is weak against? Please have some. It could be like bullets, a particular material, people's personality's or even a woman's seduction in the guys case..?)
Job: What does your character do for a living? Like Demon Hunting, running a shop, wandering the world, etc. or for a Demon, a 'Destroyer'? A 'Destroyer' is nothing but delivering chaos and destruction to anyone who crosses their path, their targets are mostly Human, Half-Breeds, Angels, etc.
Weapons: A picture would help but it's not necessary. Include in your history just 'how' the weapon/s came to be, if they're/it's strong.
Personality: No less than 1 paragraph, nothing like 'He's cold, unfriendly and he gets mad easily." Is your character not very sociable? Trusting? Or maybe he/she's not trusting to strangers due to his/her history. (Get into the shoes of your character.)
Bio: Give a detailed description of your character's info.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10767
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

Approved Profiles!

(To be added as they are received. PM profiles to Mithos Yggdrasill before to be checked over before you post them. After approval, feel free to post your characters. The accepted ones will be named here. Stolen from Ryojin)

Mithos Yggdrasill:
- Yggdrasill
- Nightmare
- Michael Lynch

Ryojin:
- Crimson Knight
- Ryojin Orion

Sabriel Orion
- Sabriel Orion
- Mizuko Suzuki

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Used Character from Tales of Symphonia
Full Character Name: Mithos Yggdrasill
Alias/Undercover Name: Yggdrasill
Race: Half-Elf/Angel
Physical Appearance: Mithos, Yggdrasill
Specialties: Mithos, thanks to his Cruxis Crystal, is able to change between his child and adult forms at will, and he is able to quickly warp from one location to another instantly.
Weakness: Mithos has few weaknesses, but he does have one major weakness. Because he is an angel, a being of light, he is weak against any material or magic spells that have darkness imbued in to it.
Job: Angel of Destruction
Weapons: The Eternal Sword and an array of elemental spells.
Personality: Despite his age as an angel, Mithos can be very caring towards others and is able to understand their feelings at times. He is beginning to no longer harbor hatred towards the human race and is starting to accept them for who and what they are, but he still feels a little uncomfortable at times around them. He can stay calm most of the time, but he can anger quickly at times if the right things are said to him.
Bio: In his past life in his dimension, Mithos served as the Angel of Cruxis and the leader of the Desians. After his defeat, Mithos was given a second chance by God as a way to try and atone for the sins he had committed and became one of the ten angels of Heaven. He then became a fighting teacher and trained the angels of Heaven, after having been trained himself as a swordsman and a mage by Kratos Aurion first. After the events of Angel Visits Earth, he stayed behind on Earth to help keep things in check. For several years, Mithos has trained and traveled with his student, Mizuko, fighting Nightmare among other things that have threatened them. Like Mizuko, he was absent during the other angels' demise, and now he and Mizuko seek those who are powerful enough to not only help fix the dimensions, but also help take on Nightmare. The location of the spirit sword Soul Calibur was lost, after it was used by one of the eight angels that were killed by Nightmare.

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Used Character from Soul Calibur
Full Character Name: Nightmare
Alias/Undercover Name: n/a
Race: Unknown
Physical Appearance: Nightmare is 5'9" and weighs 221 lbs. The most noticeable trait about him is his deformed right arm and his azure armor. This is what he looks like.
Specialties: He is able to create shockwaves that come from focusing his powers into a powerful force, as well as be able to throw fire from his right hand. He will use whatever fears a person may have and use it to toy with them and their emotions.
Weakness: Even though Nightmare's strength seems incomparable to anything, he does have weaknesses like everyone else. Because he is a being of pure evil and darkness, he can be greatly harmed by the spirit sword Soul Calibur, which is the polar opposite of Nightmare's blade. He is also weak against anything that is light-based, whether it's a weapon or a magic spell.
Job: Destroyer
Weapons: Soul Edge and his right arm.
Personality: Just as his name implies, Nightmare only cares about delivering death to everyone and shrouding everything in his darkness. He is ruthless, shows no mercy to his enemies, and greatly hates heroism and anything that's seems good. He will, however, try to find beings that share the same darkness as he does and will gladly take them as his servants to further his ambitions.
Bio: Nightmare is, in all sense of the word, evil as one can get. He has constantly fought against the spirit sword Soul Calibur many times, but it seems that every fight between the evil blade and the holy blade have always ended in draws. Ever since he was given a form by Zasalamel after Siegfried drove the spirit sword into the evil blade, Nightmare has sought out and devoured countless souls in order to maintain a stable body. The ten angels were once able to seal Nightmare away for a time, but after he broke free from his prison because of the fusing of the dimensions, he first exacted his revenge on eight of the angels and devoured their essence, further increasing his powers. Now with his strength seemingly able to topple that of a god, he wants nothing more than to shroud every dimension in his darkness and destroy Soul Calibur forever.

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Original character from Devil May Cry
Full Character Name: Michael Lynch
Alias/Undercover Name: The Reaper
Race: Half-Devil
Physical Appearance: Dark, camo-green cargo jeans with camo-green Hurley shoes, and a green sleeveless shirt with the phrase "This is my game. You're just playing in it." on the front of the shirt. He also wears two coloured wristbands: a black one on his right wrist, and a white one on his left. He has steel-blue eyes and has short, light brown hair, slightly tanned skin, and wears a worn-out blue jean jacket. He also has a large scar on his back that looks like he was cut by a blade of some sort. He stands at 5'7"and weighs 127 lbs, which is a bit surprising for one such as Michael. Because he is half devil, he is able to enter a state known as Devil Trigger, where his human self transforms into his devil self. During his state of Devil Trigger, all of Michael's abilities are enhanced but he seems to crave battle a lot more while in this state. This is what his Devil Trigger Form looks like.
Specialties: Michael is and can be a very deceitful person to anyone, and he will use this trait of his to its full advantage. He is very resourceful and will use whatever is around him to his advantage. He is able to call on many different demons simply by snapping his fingers.
Weakness: Michael has a strong sense of justice and will put other people’s lives in front of his own, not caring if the result of saving someone ends with his death. Because he is half human, he still suffers from some human weaknesses, such as hunger, fatigue, etc. Since his Devil Trigger is mostly fire-based, he does not fare well against anything that is ice-based.
Job: Devil Hunter
Weapons: Incubus and Succubus are Michael’s trademark weapons. Incubus is a devil sword that had been given to Michael by his father after he came of age. The blade is connected to Michael in terms of demonic heritage, so should they become separated from each other, Michael can simply call it back to him whenever he wants. Succubus is Michael’s custom-made handgun, designed specifically for him only, the skeleton design having been based loosely off Dante’s gun, Ebony. With rapid-fire capability and armor-piercing bullets, it is truly Michael’s weapon of choice for long-range fighting. The name "Succubus" is etched on both sides of the barrel in gold lettering. Michael also wears a mysterious skeleton-motif bangle called the Bangle of Time, which allows him to stop time for only a few minutes.
Personality: Most of the time, Michael always seems to be self-centered and a bit laid-back, looking as though he wouldn’t give a damn about what other people thought about him. However, underneath this seemingly negative attitude, he is very intelligent and is very in tune with other peoples’ emotions, as well as having a sensitive and passionate side to him. He's one to never sweat the small stuff at times, but when he becomes over-stimulated he tends to take things said a certain way, regardless of whether anyone meant to say it like that or not. All in all, Michael could indeed be considered an "odd duck of sorts." Just like Dante, Michael possesses the ability to enter a state of enhanced power called Devil Trigger, which allows him to transform into his devil self, but he prefers to only use it when he is in a pinch. His fighting style is almost similar to Dante's fighting style in every way, but he will try to hold back against enemies that hardly possess any strength, such as humans for example.
Bio: Michael is a bit of a shady character, where he keeps his enemies and even some of his friends out of the light of knowing who he really is. He claims that he fights for the "good guys" most of the time, but whether or not he really means this remains a mystery to people until it's too late for them to get a lead on Michael. Chances are, Michael just might be the most enigmatic, if not the most egotistic, person out of anyone else in the dimensions. Just who is Michael, and what are his true motives?
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Character is from a different rp.
Full Character Name: Mizuko Suzuki
Alias/Undercover Name N/A
Age: appears to be around 21 years old, real age unknown.
Race: Angel
Physical Appearance: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Bfae384
Specialties: She has the ability to control the landforms of the Earth, though she doesn't like to use the power since things have to be allowed to go the way they want. She can also transform into and talk to animals and birds, and use plants to an extent, but only for restraining things. After her training with the older angel, she learned she could hasten the growth of plants, and grow plants in areas that they shouldn't grow, as long as they can get even a little water
Weakness: Mizuko can't stand letting others be hurt. When she "hitches a ride" on an animal, her body is left unprotected, though she can be back in it the instant she feels something touch her. Also she has the various weaknesses of the animals she transforms into while transformed. She is also effected by mass killing of plants and animals, once to the point she lost her memories.
Job: Angel of Earth
Weapons: Rune etched sword, bow and arrows, and the weapons of the animals she can become.
Personality: Mizuko is an easy-going angel. She loves the earth and all plants and animals. She is protective of her friends and those she loves. Mizuko keeps her temper in, but if you push her too hard, she will snap at you.
Bio: After the events of Angel Visits Earth (the rp on LF), Mizuko returned to Heaven to learn more about the worlds and her own powers. She trained under an older angel, who had chosen to go to Earth upon her return after he trained her. She has trained and traveled with Yggdrasill, her former fighting teacher, for several years, fighting Nightmare and other things that popped up with time. She was absent at the time of the destruction of the other angels, as she was on another world, trying to heal it, and has searched for likely candidates to help fix the Dimensions ever since.

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Original character from another dimension
Full Character Name: Sabriel Orion
Alias/Undercover Name: N/A
Race: Human
Physical Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/sabriel_orion/a_leelacivsabedit.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/sabriel_orion/a_leelacivsab5edit.jpg
(Clothing may change in the rp)
Specialties: Sabriel is an accomplished Jedi Master. She is especially skilled at healing and use of the Force. She can Force push, pull, heal, sense, run, etc. She is also skilled in a modified form of Jar'Kai, the form of lightsaber dueling that weilds dual lightsabers.
Weakness: Ysalamari. They are ugly little critters that negate the Force. They effectively blind the Force users to the force when they are within a 5 to 10 meter radius.
Job: Jedi Knight.
Weapons: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/sabriel_orion/SabrielSaber.png
Personality: Sabriel is a strong-willed woman. She has a strong sense of justice, and hates when people harm the "little guy." Sabriel loves to read and to spar with her friends. She loves nature and flying as well.
Bio: Sabriel was born on Corellia, one of the inner-Core worlds. She was taken at the age of two to be trained as a Jedi. She learned quickly, faster than normal, and was made into a padawan at the age of 10. When she was 17, Sabriel's master was killed on a mission and Sabriel was promoted to Jedi Knight. She doesn't remember her family, since ties between them were cut years ago. She is an accomplished pilot, and flies her own ship, the Crimson Fire, when she goes on missions.

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11290
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: A character from my upcoming RP.
Full Character Name: Unknown
Alias/Undercover Name: Crimson Knight
Race: Genetically Altered Human
Physical Appearance:
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Drawing__Crimson_Fire_4_by_Ryoji-1
Specialties: Basic swordfighting skills with slightly enhanced strength, wears technologically enhanced armor with a built-in flamethrower,and is unaffected by most natural elements. The Crimson Knight mainly stays back in battles and has his armored but mostly-weak robot minions that he built himself do most of the fighting when possible.
Weakness: The Crimson Knight is slightly slowed by his armor, which is weak to guns and EMP bursts. Other weaknesses are unknown because he rarely engages in battle himself.
Job: Destroyer
Weapons: See above picture.
Personality: A cold man who almost never talks and never trusts, the Crimson Knight appears to be a loner with a hatred towards every living being. Although he isn't quick to lose his cool, he is quick to react to anything he dislikes. He avoids conflicts that have nothing to do with his goals.
Bio: Almost nothing is known about the Crimson Knight. What is known is that he is very experienced when it comes to technology, and does not let anyone he dislikes go on living. It is rumored that he was born in the fires of war, fires which burnt him so badly that he is unable to remove his armor. The truth, however, is far less simple...

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Different Dimension Character
Full Character Name: Ryojin Orion
Alias/Undercover Name: N/A
Race: Human
Physical Appearance:
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread RyojinOrion
Specialties: Skilled swordfighter, force user, and acrobat. He can Force Push, Pull, Run, Heal, Mind Trick, and Grip.
Weakness: Ysalamari. They are ugly little critters that negate the Force. They effectively blind the Force users to the force when they are within a 5 to 10 meter radius. Also weak to Force Lightning.
Job: Jedi Mercenary
Weapons: See Picture Above
Personality: Ryojin isn't very social, but is unafraid to speak his mind, no matter the consequences. Unlike his sister, he can't stand being bound to the rules of the Jedi Order, but otherwise has a good sense of justice. Tends to be manipulative.
Bio: Ryojin is the brother of Sabriel. Throughout his life, he was always one-upping her, even though she doesn't even know he exists, trying his hardest to beat her in everything she tries, including being a Jedi Knight. He was taken in as a Padawan the same day as his sister, although to a different master. Five years later, he was made into a Jedi Knight, and two years later made a Master and Council member. From that position, he trained his sister in a modified form of Jar'Kai which he had taught himself, never revealing his true identity. Once he was finished teaching her, however, he abandoned the Jedi Order to live his life as a Mercenary-for-hire, although he only takes jobs that do not conflict with his morals.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Yay for now going! Stolen from Ryojin

Mithos, Ryo had a question about the dimensions... It says both that there is only one, and that there are several merging. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:20 pm

um, if I understand the question, then the answeer is that several dimensions are merging into one. But I guess I could prolly change that up a bit if you need me to
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11290
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 pm

The specific part I am questioning is this:

Quote :
and selectively few have been granted the ability to tear open portals leading to each of the worlds that have merged into one

Why would there be a need to tear open portals if they have been merged into one?

Is there one single dimension? If so, have all the worlds in it merged into one, or have all the worlds from other dimensions found their own space in it? Are the dimensions not merged?
Back to top Go down
Kit Wildfire
Kit Wildfire

ForumPoints : 10610
Job/hobbies : Resident furry fox-like thing.
Location : I'm that blue plushie on your bed that you never knew was there. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 am

Quote :
Original, or Used Character: Original, from Star Ocean 3 dimension.
Full Character Name: Kit Wildfire
Alias/Undercover Name: None
Race: Genetically engineered anthropomorphic blue fox.
Physical Appearance:
Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread 1kit2
Specialties: Possesses remarkable shape-shifting and voice-changing abilities, the ability to hover and fly, as well as pyrokinesis. (The ability to manipulate and create fire.)
Weakness: When shape-shifting , his tail is always still present, no matter the form he takes. This sometimes results as an instant giveaway, so he often disguises it as part of the outfit he wears in his current form. He is also weak to wind attacks, as they often can disrupt his fire-manipulation.
Job: Next-Gen Soldier: Created through a top-secret military Symbological Genetics research project by Foxtail scientists, gifted with extraordinary abilities and powers.
Weapons: Fights using fist and claws, but can also use a large variety of swords and firearms, if need be.
Personality: Hyper, can be childish, loves to pull pranks, but can be serious when the situation calls for it. Personality changes slightly when in different forms due to shape-shifting. ((i.e. When in a child form of his normal form, often speaks in third person.))
Bio: Kit was the latest result of a military research project using Symbological Genetics, a form of DNA research using Symbology, which is similar to magic. He was created on Venyard IV, home to the Foxtail race, a race of foxlike humanoids. He was raised by a family of Foxtails, along with his "sister", Serene, also created by the same project. He grew up in relative comfort with his family, and when he reached the age of 18, he was deemed fit for the military program. He was then put into training, and taught how to use his powers, as well as a variety of both swords and firearms. He passed with flying colors. A few years passed, and he was wandering the streets of his hometown, when he noticed a slight distortion in the fabric of space. He had reported it to his superiors, and they requested that he find out where it leads, and report back when possible. He accepted eagerly, and went through the distortion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/LeoTen
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm

This rp is Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread   Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Battle RP OOC/Registration Thread
Page 1 of 1