L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap15%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap12%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap7%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap41%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap12%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap0%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap5%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap0%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_lcap7%The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)

Go down 
+3
Mithos Yggdrasill
We_Kings
Sabriel Orion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10769
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 am

Quote :
The Crystal of Urisen has resided within the Temple Of Urisen, the temple of the Goddess of Light, for longer than mortal minds can remember. It is held there, in hopes that Urisen will once again stir to pick a deserving subject to bond with, her Chosen. Competition for her is fierce, but she rarely chooses someone on whom to bestow her power. She only chooses one per generation, and usually in the royal family line.

When Urisen picks her Chosen, there is much celebrating, for Arenias will be protected once again by the Goddess. A hidden bonding ceremony is led by the High Priest of Urisen, and the Chosen is made heir to the throne.

In the current generation, there were two candidates presented to Urisen. They were the young princess of the kingdom, and her older cousin, Niriko. Urisen, sensing the darkness hid within the boy's heart, rejected him, and chose the princess to be her Chosen.

A few years later, on the eve of Urisen's bonding with her Chosen, the unthinkable happens. A lowly maid, under the power of the cousin, steals Urisen, who is helpless to stop her. The crystal is taken to Niriko, who has grown into a man, and he leaves, after putting the crystal into his pocket.

Here is where the journey begins. Be Chosen by a god or goddess, and join the princess in her journey to claim what is rightfully hers, or join with the cousin, Niriko, in his dark voyage.

A History of the War of the Gods wrote:
"The God of Light, Urisen, with the aid of the Gods of Wind and Water, sought to defeat the threat that would forever change the world. They would use their powers, those associated with healing and positive karma, to benefit the world and bring about a new order that would balance with nature. Their goals were admired by many, and were aided by the monks and good people."

"The God of Darkness, Talaenar, with the aid of the Gods of Earth and Fire, sought to rid the world of impurity and give to the new world a meaning of righteousness. With that, however, must come calamity, as the balance between good and wrong would be lost. The promises made by Talaenar attracted many followers, and so a great battle began."

"The battle was long, and several followers of both the Light and Dark Gods lost their lives. The final battle was fought in the village of Ishida, in the one place where both sides were forbidden to fight. The battle rang throughout several days and nights, scarring the land as the followers, and the Gods, fought."

"Finally, from the ruined village, arose a man, a mortal who had had enough of the fighting. He could see what it was doing to Illomia. Half the world was desert, th rest flooded, and seismic activity shook all the land. The man, Baccob, hated to see what was happening to his beloved Illomia, and came between the Goddess Urisen and the God Talaenar as they fought."

"Baccob talked to both the Gods, and made them realize that their fighting was destroying all they cared about. They stopped their fight, and looked around at all they had caused. The Goddess Urisen was heartsick, and convinced the others to listen to the mortal. He told him of his love of Illomia, and of the wondrous things they had not stopped to notice since the war had begun. The Gods, stricken with what they had done, righted the world and decided to split their power, putting part into crystal form to be housed in Temples in their countries, and to let the rest form what it may. They praised Baccob for making them realize what they had done, and offered godhood to him. He chose instead to live the life of a hero, and was buried in Ishida.

Please PM me your profile! There are limited slots for the Gods, ie one for each, so I will pick the profile that suits the god best.

Also, follow the area's rules! No godmodding, no leet, etc.

Profile formats:
Name:
Weight:
Appearance:
Crystal:
Weapon: (No modern ones)
Magic: (if you have any)
Background:

The gods, and their Chosen, are:
Urisen (Goddess of Light): Rienna La Ciel (Sabriel Orion)
Talaenar (God of Darkness): Reiss al'Curren (we_kings)
Sharaes (Goddess of Water): Ikarushi (Mithos Yggdrasill)
Aes (God of earth): Einnar Agmund (Einnar)
Kasei (Goddess of Fire): Randolf "Rand" Kelson (chukles38)
Shaeji (God of Wind): Tuuli Desma (Raven)

Illmoia:
The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) SabrielMapIV

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Rienna La Ciel
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140lbs
Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/sabriel_orion/urisenriennaresize.jpg
Crystal: Urisen
Weapon: a rune-etched sword, and a bow and arrows.
Magic: healing magics, fighting magics, etc. All light magics.
Background: Rienna La Ciel is the princess of Arenias. She grew up learning magic, fighting, and other various things from tutors. When she was 18 years old, she was finally presented to Urisen, who chose her over her cousin. She is linked to the crystal through the Fragment it left behind. Rienna and her cousin used to get along when they were children, but as they followed different magical paths, they grew apart. Rienna is protective of her family and friends. She would do almost anything to protect them. She is also a good fighter, having trained with the guards since she was small.

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

ForumPoints : 10740
Job/hobbies : US ARMY INFANTRY/Outdoorsy stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am

Name: Reiss al'Curren

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170ibs

Appearance: standing an average height Reiss has a golden complexion with short silver hair that flares out in the front. His eyes are a gold flecked with silver and his eyes are that of hourglasses. he regularly is seen wearing loose fittin black leather pants cuffed above sturdy, calf high black leather boots. his torsor is covered by a black vest made of unknown material that offers medium protection to physical attack i.e. lacerations and stabbing. around his waist is a thick leather belt holdin various bags and ppouches with obscure items within. He wears a deep, almost black blood red cowled cloak over his shulders.

Crystal: Talanaer

Weapon: a staff with musterious rune-like symbols that appear to have grown from whatever wood the staff is compositioned of. this staff is rumored to have been 'sung' out of the last of the binding trees in the first Age and is unbreakable, light as a feather, and contains some hidden ability within. (will be quickly let know within the RP)

Magic: dark magics, healing magic that hurts almost more than the wound itself, illusional magic, limited inverted elemental magic

Background: as a child Reiss was always viewed as being in tune with the earth and his surroundings. with his abnormal eyes that sees life in death and things that will soon to be he was always ahead of the game compared to the other children. no one else knows what it is he sees except for his long dead twin who is rumored to have been killed at Reiss' hands but with no factual evidence to prove it. is then that he left his small village in the wooded mountains. his family swore him dead to them and all the children he grew up woth never liked him because of his eyes. he had always had a natural ability to magic but the powers he displayed were never what one would call holy. his mind is straight and he has good virtues, and tho his spirit may be dark he always stood up for the innocent and the weak. but these days spite is full in him and he has a vicious tongue. after he left his village he was living in a small cavern in the mountains closest to the blight. there he practiced his magics and perfected the dark arts he had such a natural ability for. one night deep in the hours of darkness when the moon of Tal'Anaer was full a deep resonating pulsing awoke in Reiss. he was called deeper into the cavern and whenhe reached the back his chest exploded into a fiery pain. his head was pounding. all the pain in the world didnt seem to touch what he felt now. it was then that Talanaer, the crystal dubbed as darkness binded itself with Reiss. embedded in his forehead like a third eye, Reiss wears a bandana to cover the crystal. He knows it is not a crystal of good or evil. of light or dark, but a crystal of The End. now he ventures off in search of the one who holds the crystal Urisen. with no idea in mind whether he will side with light or with dark made within his mind. Reiss knows what he must do initially.

((i did change up the character a tad bit fromt he last Urisen RP, but mostly just for a little difference and because i got some ideas to work with. Stolen from Ryojin ))
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10650

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Quote :
Name: Ikarushi
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 287 lbs
Appearance: Has slightly tanned skin, has a muscular body, and always wears heavy metal gauntlets and greaves. He has long, untidy brown hair and has the Sharaes Crystal embedded on the back of his right hand. His left eye is blue while the left eye is red and wears what looks like a noble's uniform with the shirt sleeves apparently ripped off, leaving jagged edges where the sleeves would've been.
Crystal: Sharaes is the goddess of water that resides in the Temple of Sharaes, which has been guarded by Ikarushi’s family for generations. She is represented by the colour of sapphire.
Weapon: He carries a giant ax of an intricate design that is too heavy for any normal sized being to wield.
Magic: Ikarushi knows simple healing spells and, through the help of Sharaes, can control water to an extent.
Background: Ikarushi, as he was the next heir to the throne, was selected to be the next Chosen of the Sharaes Crystal. However, during the bonding ceremony, a large group of bandits had attacked the temple and killed everyone that had attended the ceremony. Ikarushi, however, managed to escape through the aqueducts of the temple and escaped from the bandits. Looking back at the now destroyed temple, Ikarushi knew that he was most likely the only one who survived the attack; he was on his own now.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasill on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chukles38
God of Banners
chukles38

ForumPoints : 10597

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Name: Randolf "Rand" Kelson
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 162 lbs
Appearance: Rand is an average height, slim, but very athletic. His hair, a rich auburn, is cut short and tends to be spiked back. He wears dark pants, a white long-sleeved tunic, and a crimson vest, often hanging open. On occasion he augments this with a black coat or cloak. His sword is never, if ever, seen off of his back.
Crystal: Kasei
Weapon: Broadsword wielded by Kasei herself, long ago. Lead to it by the goddess. It is nigh unbreakable and holds an edge almost indefinitely. Lighter than all swords its size. Elaborately engraved to depict dancing flames along its blade.
Magic: Fire magics, telekinetic magics, shielding magics
Background: Rand was born to a farmer in the lands of Kasei, goddess of fire. his childhood was uneventful. He was just a normal farm boy doing normal things. However, it became increasingly apparent that he possessed an affinity for magic. His father, a superstitious man, was slightly troubled. However, his fears were solved for him when, by chance, a passing priest of Kasei noticed young Rand's potential and brought him to the temple of Kasei for further honing and training.

While he did not show aptitude in all aspects of magic, he excelled in others and soon became a famous name amongst the temple dwellers. At the age of twelve, he began training with the sword and through the years has become quite talented.

Life moved on as normal until one night, Kasei came to Rand in a dream. He does not speak of it often, but when he does it is with fond tenderness. Shortly thereafter, at the age of eighteen, Rand became Kasei's Chosen, and wears her stone close to his heart... quite literally. he has become completely devoted to her, and done many things others would consider... indecent... in her name.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10650

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Sabriel told me to tell you all that she will start the Urisen RP tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 am

So it has begun. The rp that is. I've posted a temporary map in the rp thread.

Now, I realized I hadn't really found a way to make everyone meet. I was thinking we should all head towards Ishida. Rienna is going to follow Niriko there, since he's going to be following a rumor of more power (to be told later, maybe Stolen from Ryojin).

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Einnar
Einnar

ForumPoints : 10586
Job/hobbies : Programming

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 am

Name: Einnar Agmund
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 155
Appearance: He has short shaven brown hair, grey eyes, and a strong jaw line. Strong and agile, his body is well-toned, but lithe. He wears a tight armour vest made of a dark unknown material, his shoulders adorned by a series of overlapping metal plates which run down to the middle of his upper arm. Metal bracers cover the top of his forearms. His loose blank pants are held up by a black belt, with silver clasps. Several plates protect his thighs, running down the front and sides. Two more plates cover his shins, strapped over light, brown boots that laced up to his knees.
Crystal: Aes
Weapon: Long single edged sword, Glaive, Wrist Blades
Magic: Protection, Phase-Shift (Short range teleportation), Earth Crystal’s power
Background: One of the Agmund clan, of the eastern kingdom of Kalome. Bred, born, and raised as a loyal retainer of the royal family. For everyone born of the royal house, a guardian was also born, and bound to them. Trained from the earliest of ages in the arts of combat and protection, they exist for nothing but their purpose.

Civil war tore the kingdom apart as a rogue general launched a surprise assault on the capital, Derga. As the Agmund clan fought off the attackers at the gates of the palace, the traitor used a secret entrance to lead his troops inside. Fighting their way through the remaining guardians they destroyed the royal family, and set fire to the building. The last of the Agmund clan, Einnar, frantically searched the estate, seeking his ward, but was constantly repelled by the growing flames. Hearing a voice, he followed it into the temple, hoping to find his charge, the princess. Instead he found a crystal amidst the flames.

Since that day he has worn the crystal as a pendant on a chain around his neck. The whispers continued, and he often thought of trying to get rid of it, but could not bring himself to discard the remaining artifact of all he’s ever known. He now wanders the land seeking a purpose to devote himself.

Naturally protective, and naïve, he has difficulty understanding people’s motivations, often discarding key details as unimportant, such as lies.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

Sabriel Orion wrote:
So it has begun. The rp that is. I've posted a temporary map in the rp thread.

Now, I realized I hadn't really found a way to make everyone meet. I was thinking we should all head towards Ishida. Rienna is going to follow Niriko there, since he's going to be following a rumor of more power (to be told later, maybe Stolen from Ryojin).

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them! Very Happy

it might take me 3 or 4 posts before i can meet up there. my post im bout to put up i have died and am in a realm of death and darkness as a trial from talenaer. i think i can wrap it up within 3 posts at most, or just make something extraordinarly long. haha
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, it'll take Rienna a bit to reach Ishida anyway. Stolen from Ryojin I'll stretch it out.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

well im just finishing up my next post to finish my death. then i too can head to Ishida. so no need to condense too much on my behalf. im ready haha. def diggin the map btw, thatll be really helpful along the way in the rp.
Back to top Go down
chukles38
God of Banners
chukles38

ForumPoints : 10597

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Well, thank you. That map is some of my finer work, and I am quite pleased. On that note, feel free to point out any issues you may see with the map or ask any questions you may have. Smile

So, I shall send Rand over that way right now then.....
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

yen man def good work on the map. haha. btw just a side note on the rp. i realise my posts have been borderline overly long, but itll only be like that for the first few. i had a lot of story in my mind for my little prologue to the whole deal, but didnt want it all in one and did my best to condense. once i reach ishida it should be much shorter
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Ok, Tsuki. I have three things we need to talk about that are beginning to really bug me.

1: You keep forgetting to remove your sig. I'm getting really tired of having to.
2: Please please PLEASE follow the freaking forum rules! No shortening words like that, and please check your spelling. I've had some complaints about you not checking your spelling.
3: When you decide to write the history of the crystals, and of Illomia, make sure you talk to me. I have a history already made, and your post kinda conflicts with it.

Now, I love that you people are posting. And it's great that you're getting really into it, Tsuki. Just check with me next time, ok? I'm going to get the true history put up soon. Just have to rewrite it. (It's going to be the one Logan wrote in the old rp, with some changes. )
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 am

Sad all that was my fault. im sorry. i got so used to short text but im tryin. guess ill try a little harder. im even typing my rp posts in a seperate deal. as for the sig thing, i just keep forgettin. i know there arent any excuses for not following rules, but i did have a year of being 'offline' if you will. but i will start remembering a little better. where is the deal to remove the sig anyways? do i have to go to special editting to remove it or is there an option totally out in the open that im lucky it aint a snake?

pm me the history rough draft or no. im gonna remove my most recent post and when i get the history ill edit. really though my bad.

um, by the way, how far can i go before i got to talk to you first, maybe some guidelines on whats admissable and whats not so i dont step on any more toes. again, i really am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 am

Ok, you have to go to edit to remove your sig, or just to post reply. But please remove it! I\'m getting tired of taking them off.

Now, please check your spelling and such in here too... It\'s not msn. I don\'t wanna sound like a.. well, you know (following rules hehe), but it bugs me...

Here is a makeshift history, until I can find the file I saved it in.

The reason that the Gods put their power into crystals is because their war was wrecking the world. The Ishidan man who made them realize it became the god of neutrality, which is why Ishida is still neutral territory. The Gods were remorseful that they were destroying those they loved, and needed (aka their followers) and realized that the balance was needed. There are probably still hard feelings, but they have to get along.
I don\'t mind if you have Talaenar try to be a jerk again, as that\'s who he is.

See the first post!

(Oh, and remember to capitalize your spelling where it needs it. Stolen from Ryojin)

Last edited by Sabriel Orion on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:37 am

alright i gotchya, ill just go edit that part of the post. as for spellin im pretty sure im spelling everything correctly, minus the occasional short text and maybe droppin 'g's' off of words, i tend to type like i talk sometimes. haha. thnx though, i dont wanna get into trouble here like iwas at the old LF haha
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

ForumPoints : 10589
Job/hobbies : Part-time Caregiver, Full-time Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Tuuli Desma
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 105
Appearance: She has layered shoulder length hair that disregards her wishes as some parts flip out from her neck, while some shorter bits curl in under her chin. The strands are an earthy brown, with natural red and caramel highlights that shimmer in the sunlight. Glowing white eyes, their luminescence flowing from the Crystal within her body, peer from a heart-shaped face. Sun-kissed skin covers every inch of her body, as she was once known to wander her private gardens in the nude so that she may enjoy the feel of the cool breeze’s caresses unhindered by her clothing; to feel the sun bathe her flesh in warmth.
Crystal: Shaeji
Weapon: A pale wooded bow that was blessed by Shaeji to never miss its mark, arrows, and five Shurikens.
Magic: Healing powers and unnatural powers over the wind from her Crystal. Can move with the swiftness of the wind and can project her voice through the wind as a whisper or an ear-shattering shriek. These natural abilities are enhanced by the Crystal.
Background: A member of the royal family, of the eastern kingdom of Kalome. Born a princess, the title was merely that in Tuuli’s perspective. Unlike her spoiled and arrogant siblings, the youngest member of the Desma family was soft-hearted and kind to everyone, including the guardians. She understood at a very young age that the guardians protected her family with all their strength, and she had much gratitude for their sacrifice and loyalty.

When she was six-years of age, Tuuli’s family took her on a journey to pay tribute to all the great Gods of their world. They first paid homage to Aes, the Earth God who’s temple dwelled close to their kingdom. Arenias was their second stop, where they paid their respects to Urisen, Goddess of Light. When they came upon The Great Wind Desert, a strange sensation fell over Tuuli. The harsh wind that tore at her family’s clothing and royal banners only playfully tugged at her braids and gown. Her giggles made her brothers and sisters frown in her direction, as they saw nothing humorous at having to fight against the galling gusts that tried to slow their travels. Finally, they relented to make camp as they reached the great temple of Shaeji, God of Wind. Tuuli and Einnar, her guardian and best friend, explored the beautiful temple of the God, Tuuli’s heart filled with happiness and peace within its open walls. Soft whispers brushed her ears, and she told Einnar about their foreign words. The moment morning broke, her and her family headed out once more, her heart heavy for some reason as distance between her and the temple grew.

Years later, at age twenty-one, Tuuli had gone off to rest in the royal gardens after telling Einnar that she needed the few hours of privacy. But while she was away, the pungent smell of smoke wafted in the air, followed closely by all-consuming flames. The blaze swiftly surrounded her, but even as fear swelled in her heart she would not abandon her family and her only friend. She rushed into the royal house, but everywhere she looked were smoldering bodies littering the floors and fire licking the walls. Grief filled her soul as she realized that her friend, Einnar, must have been consumed by the blaze, and she fled her home.

Tuuli traveled the lands of Illomia, her heart having hardened after the deaths of all her loved ones. Only when she wandered into The Great Wind Desert did she begin to feel any semblance of peace. The whispers that she had heard when she was a child were stronger and gentle, those indecipherable words coaxing her to a familiar structure, where she found a beautiful crystal glowing on a pedestal. The desert wind gently pushed her forward, the voice much clearer but still incomprehensible. She knelt before the pedestal and bowed her head, her voice barely a whisper as she vowed to be the gem’s guardian. Just like her best friend had been for her…

Ever since that day, Tuuli has never left the temple. All her needs are provided by Shaeji's will. Some days, it feels as if the God's voice is urgently trying to tell her something of importance. Only recently has she finally touched the crystal and learned of her place as the God of Wind's Chosen.

Last edited by Raven on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10823
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Is it too late to register ?
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Shadowed Luminous wrote:

well all the crystals are taken but i dont see why you cant register as a character anyways and rp without a crystal. if we get enough ppl who register without a crystal im sure we can do something to hook yall up too.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 pm

We_Kings wrote:
Shadowed Luminous wrote:

well all the crystals are taken but i dont see why you cant register as a character anyways and rp without a crystal. if we get enough ppl who register without a crystal im sure we can do something to hook yall up too.

Thanks for answering for me. :/ Not.

Anyway, as of this moment, like he said, the crystals have all been taken. If you do want to join, you have to pm me a profile, but unless I really like it and think it'll be conductive to the story, I might not add it.

Also I have a plan for the rp, so if you're going to make any changes, or say stuff about the past, then run it by me BEFORE you post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)   The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal of Urisen (Registration thread and OOC)
Page 1 of 1