L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
What Are You Currently Gaming?! Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap15%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap12%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap7%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap41%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap12%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap0%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap5%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap0%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_lcap7%What Are You Currently Gaming?! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

What Are You Currently Gaming?!

Go down 
+14
Kit Wildfire
Deathwing980
Nudi_Alf
Black Joker
D41V30N
Exi00
RCpaladin123
Weirdelves
Legato
theariesfantasy
Green-bull
Ryojin
Viper718
Agriagropolis
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Agriagropolis
Super Awesome Spam Killing SMod

ForumPoints : 10821

What Are You Currently Gaming?! Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Simple - put the game you're currently battling your way through, say how far you are and anything else about it you want to i.e. likes, dislikes, whether you'd recommend it, why people should stay away, etc.

---

I recently started a file on Persona 3 FES, the 'expanded' edition of Persona 3. Having never played the original, I cannot say what has been changed, but apparently there are new personas and...other shit.

I love this game. Very Happy Only been playing it for about two hours, but already I find it very entertaining and I must confess that Junpei is quite the clown. And yes, I was sad enough to name the protagonist Minato Arisato. Because I like it all 'official' and stuff.

I'm also playing Secret Agent Clank for PS2, which has been lots of fun, Chrono Trigger for DS, which I'm playing through with the intention of clearing this week, Exit DS, which is a nice little puzzler which has gotten some bad reviews, but I personally really like it, and FFDissidia, which I haven't touched in month despite the inner fanboy constantly reminding me it has Zidane and Sephy in it.

Next!
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11168
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm

I'm also playing Persona 3 FES on and off, and Ratcher & Clank: A Crack In Time on and off.

Boht games are great. Persona is amazing, with a great story, and great fighting system, and Ratchet & Clank is just...damn well Ratchet & Frikkin Clank! It's badass.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11286
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Crackdown on the 360. I once owned the disc for this game, but didn't play it much, so I sold it. But then I began to miss it. Since my birthday was on Sunday, I got a live gold membership, and a game through the 360's game marketplace. I chose Crackdown.

Now my hard drive is full and I can't put anything else on it, but oh well. Crackdown is fun, and I still have quite a way to go with it. Many achievements to unlock...
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

ForumPoints : 10566

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Viper718 wrote:
I'm also playing Persona 3 FES on and off, and Ratcher & Clank: A Crack In Time on and off.

Boht games are great. Persona is amazing, with a great story, and great fighting system, and Ratchet & Clank is just...damn well Ratchet & Frikkin Clank! It's badass.

Persona 3!! All time best Atlus game, it's my favorite RPG. Friggin awesome!

Currently playing Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm

lol what a coincedence, i got persona 3 also and have been considering playing it, but every time i on my ps2 i start playing ff X lol.

anyway, currently playing ff X and tales runner. maybe il start playing Titan Quest when i fin downloading it. (ETA 2 hours).

aah, and also playing clannad, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Legato
Legato

ForumPoints : 10523

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 pm

For PSP I've been playing FF:Dissidia and the Patapon 2 demo.

Dissidia in my opinion is a very good game. It can be a bit frustrating at times, like right now I'm trying to beat Inward Chaos
Spoiler:
and I keep getting my ass handed back to me, and sometimes the camera gets on my nerves, but I love the controls and that I can play as Squall :b.

I'm wondering if I should borrow Patapon 1 from my sister or if I should go and buy Patapon 2. The demo is fun and challenging, and I like the rhythm-based game play which I've never tried before.

I'm also slowly getting through FF:IX on the PSX. My greatest hits version of it messes up during the cutscenes, so I've been borrowing my boyfriend's original version of the game (which is funny cuz the same thing happened with his FF:VIII, and he's had to borrow mine). But anyway, I love the originallity of the game--how the characters aren't necessarily human and that you learn abilities from weapons, armor, etc.

What are the Persona series about?
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Chances are Wikipedia will be better able to explain what I am about to attempt to, but meh.

The Persona games are usually school sims, with added demon slaying. For example, Persona 3 focuses around a mysterious Dark Hour, which occurs between 12:00AM and 1:00AM every day. During this hour, many people turn into coffins and the Dark Hour passes by without their noticing. However, there are those who are able to retain human form during the Dark Hour and it is these youths who we play as. The Dark Hour affects a lot in the human world (such as negating all electrical devices and putting excess strain on the human body - a status effect that appears quite prominently is fatigue) and also affects the school building that the protagonists attend.

So, during the day you work on building Social Links with classmates to improve battle abilities and answer questions to improve charm, charisma and other stats, but during the night you explore a perverted version of the school, called Tartarus, which is basically a giant tower believed to hold the answers to the questions surrounding the Dark Hour. However, a simple journey to the top isn't going to happen, as the Dark Hour brings forth Shadows, the random monsters of the game.

The fourth game is about a series of murders linked to a hidden TV world. Silly as they sound I'd recommend checking both of them out. Maybe rent them and see what you think.

---

Back on topic, I've gotten up to the last boss on Chrono Trigger. Well, I'm just before being able to go and fight Lavos but I'm instead opting to tackle all of the sidequests. Also, since I'm playing the DS version, I'm going to be exploring the new bonus dungeons and will most likely get my arse handed to me by the Dream Devourer. I need a new DS battery too, as mine only goes for two or three hours before ending in the red so...not good.

Last edited by Agriagropolis on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdelves

ForumPoints : 10516

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 am

I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins. Really fun at the beginning but now starting to get a little dull. Me and my brother are probs buying a PS3 later which I'm very excited about... I'll be able to play Littlebigplanet, the new Ratchets, Tekken Smile
Happy tommy
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10675

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 am

the Persona games sound quite good, it also slightly reminds me of the anime 11eyes, cheers will probably check that out sometime.

The game i'm playing at the moment is WET, i played the demo and loved it, the graphics aren't what there cracked up to be but i love the story to the game, the music, fighting. I haven't actually played the full game yet but after this post i will, so i'm going with my assumptions from the demo.
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 am

Agriagropolis wrote:
Chances are Wikipedia will be better able to explain what I am about to attempt to, but meh.

However, a simple journey to the top isn't going to happen, as the Dark Hour brings forth Shadows, which are humans who retained their form in the Dark Hour but were unable to defend themselves against its supernatural effects. (I'm not certain on this. I'm a little early in the game, so this is more of a guess. I'm sure someone will correct me.)

Pretty good Agria... lol. Um, yeah that's a bit off. I won't put it in a spoiler and I won't mention it, because it'll ruin the game for whoever wants to play it (It's only revealed in the last month of the game). But as far as that goes, no they're not what used to be a human.

Yeah the life sim was just addicting. I'd finish a block of Tartarus in less than a week and spend the rest of my time studying and social linking (BTW, make sure to donate 1,000 or whatever is the max to the Shrine everyday, and always increase your charisma, cuz charm is easy to get). If you have full academics you get good grades and get to date Misturu for a social link. If you have full Charm you get to date Yuuki and full charisma to date Fuuka...

Pretty much it for that.

On topic:
Playing... more Oblivion and Risen. (Risen isn't half bad, you should try it).
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Ah, thank you for correcting me Greeny. I shall edit my post and put in spoilers tags so anyone wanting to play the game isn't being bombarded by my incorrect theories, haha. And I really need to crack on with that. I fear I'm leaving it alone too much because I get all embarrassed. My sister usually sits in my room as well and is usually typing away on the desktop. So it's a little weird when you've got a big serious cutscene happening and she's poking fun at it. So I usually wait until she goes to bed then play it.

Currently on Chrono Trigger - Performing the Rainbow Shell sidequest. I think Toma should get his own spin-off game, for he is a character that has a lot of potential but is only really mentioned briefly in each of his appearances. Hehe. 'Chrono Toma'. Okay, okay, that was bad.

I'll just go kick some Dinosaur butt. brb kthanx
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:55 pm

started playing Torchlight, an awesome game made by the former developers of diablo 2 i think. its pretty awesome, the reward system is great and im genuinely having fun with it, its the kind of game that makes you want to keep playing and getting gear and whatnot. Well worth the 20$ USD that its priced at, if you got some change, be sure do give this a go. At only 500 mb too, awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

ForumPoints : 10557

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

For 360 I'm playing Gears of War 2. PS3: FIFA 10 and MW2. Hopefully I can get Assassin's Creed 2 or Dragon Age for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Green-bull
Green-bull

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm

OMG the online system for Borderlands is just pure sex. I am addicted to the game. My mom was screaming at me for playing 7 hours. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 am

Seven hours? That's probably the same amount of time I spend gaming. Maybe less than mine. I never keep count. Too busy stabbing things. Even if the game doesn't have anything sharp in it.

And so as not to spam or be off-topic, I am currently...

FUCKING. STAR OCEAN. MAD.

- Star Ocean First Departure
- Star Ocean Second Evolution
- Star Ocean Till the End of Time
- Star Ocean The Last Hope

Playing through them all and completing them to the best of my ability. Currently tackling First Departure on PSP where I am up to Ionis, god knows what I'm about to do next for I haven't played it in quite a while. I'm also playing Star Ocean 3. On this, I am just before entering Whipple. I've been doing a little grinding and getting some Battle Trophies.

I recently finished Exit DS. Got bored with it, so I used an online walkthrough to speed things along. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 am

Playing through Halo 3 on Heroic. Why? Lack of anything better to play right now. Haven't had a whole lot of time to play it though, due to work (Where I've played it sometimes anyway) and the big holiday.

I tell ya... Nothing helps you improve at a game like playing it with a room full of people who play it far too often...
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 pm

God of War Collection, FF7 on PSP, FF8 on PSP, Resident Evil 1 2 and 3 on PSP, Dino Crisis on PSP, Suikoden on PSP.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Quickly gonna get through Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier, then back onto Star Ocean 3.

It's been alright so far. Not much more I can say. If people want me to review it...then I shall do so :O
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 am

Mass Effect. Finally got the game today, for $15 at that. Gonna be playing it a lot.
Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:12 am

Just finished Prototype (stupid noob game), and The Saboteur (what's up with games and nudity nowadays) - two days each. I've currently got my hands on BioShock 2, Dark Sector, Lost Planet: Colonies and Dead Space, which I probably won't be playing for quite a while because I've got to start studying for my May exams Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

Bioshock 2 feels like Bioshock 1 in a very slightly different skin, to be honest... Bioshock was okay, but not the best FPS out there, so Bioshock 2 won't get a high rating from me...

Anyway, I've been playing the HL2 series through the Orange Box and Rock Band (Vocals and Guitar) on my 360. Also been playing shitloads of different games at work, but I can't specify those ones, or I could be fired... Let's just say that at least one of the games I have played would make plenty of you jealous...
Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:48 am

The only problem about BioShock is that the HUD (Big Daddy suit) is irritating, and I personally felt that the graphics of BioShock was better than it's successor. And the controls aren't very user friendly - unlike HL2, of course. HL2 undoubtedly has the best first person controls ever!

Oh, I also installed Left 4 Dead 2 - which I usually play LAN in my laptop when I visit my cousins'. It's AWSM!
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Super Mario Galaxy, Star Ocean 3, Star Ocean First Departure and Zelda Twilight Princess.

Also, The Lost Frontier is an insult to the Jak franchise.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:27 pm

White Knight Chronicles International and Star Ocean 4: Last Hope International. Also playing Resident Evil 5 on and off, and God of War Collection on and off.
Back to top Go down
Black Joker
Black Joker

ForumPoints : 10596
Job/hobbies : Chess, Games of all kind...

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Simon the Sorcerer 1 (Finally got the CD version so I can listen to great voice of Chris Barrie), Dragon History (again... won it 4 times already, but those jokes are just epic), Goblins 3 (oh yeah, CD version as well... let the voice kick)...

As for some newer games - Silent Hill 4: The Room, American McGee's Alice, Battle for Wesnoth..... that should be all for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Gaming?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next