L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

What Are You Currently Gaming?!

Go down 
+14
Kit Wildfire
Deathwing980
Nudi_Alf
Black Joker
D41V30N
Exi00
RCpaladin123
Weirdelves
Legato
theariesfantasy
Green-bull
Ryojin
Viper718
Agriagropolis
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Agriagropolis
Super Awesome Spam Killing SMod

ForumPoints : 10821

What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Super Paper Mario.

The Pit of 100 Trials is a big meanie.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11286
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Still workin through Rock Band. I've unlocked almost all the songs on it, and downloaded a bunch of awesome songs too, but I still can't play any more than one song above medium difficulty, and that one song I can play on hard I play badly... >.<

It has been getting easier and easier as I go along though! :p

Oh yeah, I also started replaying Doom 3 for some reason on my 360. I don't like the 360 version as much as the pc version. Too much is missing in comparison. But then, the load times are shorter....
Back to top Go down
Nudi_Alf
Nudi_Alf

ForumPoints : 10437
Job/hobbies : Drawing, drawing, WoW and some more drawing

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 am

WoW!! Every day every hour every minute... Before i started playing I had my doubts on if it would be fun enough, and not become boring in a couple of hours.. But know when my resto druid finally is in Outlands, and I have gotten my flying form, it couldnt get more fun for me Very Happy I just love my little birdy Tokito.. If you ever see me, say hello... (Im on froswhispere)

When my internet is down Im playing sims 2 with all expansions and extra stuff. I have a code to the game so I can control everything Hacker I can control there moods and all the orther stuff.. I can control there age and how they die, muhahahaha Crossbones

When Im really bored I play red alert 2 or AOE or AOM Very Happy I never get tied of these games.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Final Fantasy XIII.

Got a deal with my mate to go back to SO3 to clean up afterwards - so this'll be a fun few months.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Started replaying HL1 and Opposing Force on Steam... Unfortunately, my computer doesn't seem to like HL1-based games much, as it crashes quite often while running them...
Back to top Go down
Deathwing980
Deathwing980

ForumPoints : 10350
Job/hobbies : College

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Finishing up Overlord 2 on the 360, not much has changed since the old Overlord but meh, story wise its pretty good
Back to top Go down
Exi00
Exi00

ForumPoints : 10557

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 pm

I will be playing Final Fantasy XIII next week. This will be my 2nd final fantasy game played and hopefully the first one I beat. After two years I'm still playing Twilight Princess; that too will be the first Zelda game I have beaten.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Dammit, I wanna play FFXIII.... I've seen a bit of it being played, and am now interested in it... Bah, if not for a bad seat choice, I would have already played it... :/

Playing through KotOR2 again... Maybe I'll do more than go to a couple of planets before quitting this time through... I recently restarted Doom 3 on my computer, using the IDO mod + ludicrous pack, which makes for an awesome and partially funny experience.

Oh yeah, also been screwing around with mods for EaWFoC... Current favorite is one that adds in characters and ships from the Hutt, Republic, and CIS factions, though I generally play as the Alliance or Empire.
Back to top Go down
Kit Wildfire
Kit Wildfire

ForumPoints : 10606
Job/hobbies : Resident furry fox-like thing.
Location : I'm that blue plushie on your bed that you never knew was there. ;3

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 am

I wanna play FFXIII too. My friend just got it and won't let me lay a paw on it. ;w; Not fair. Dx Anyway...

Lately, I've just been cracking out on Pokemon SoulSilver. I'm a sucker for Pokemon games. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/LeoTen
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

I've been working through Perfect Dark HD on Special Agent, and Rock Band on Hard. PD is not that hard, as long as you don't rush your enemies and get shot to death. They have horrid aim, even on higher difficulties, so if you stay back a bit, you can take em out pretty easily. As for Rock Band... Well, I'm having trouble with it on Hard. I've never been great with guitars, real or fake. I'm amazed that I can play anything on hard at all! Two weeks ago, I could barely do the harder songs on medium!
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Quote :
My friend just got it and won't let me lay a paw on it. ;w; Not fair

u wont be laying your paws on it any time soon either, its a long game haha. im still playing FFXIII and also been getting into SC:BW again, and gunna be playing SC2 starting 2moro.
Back to top Go down
Donnymaniac
The Romulator!

ForumPoints : 10329

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I ve been playing too much DotA lately, WAY TOO MUCH, i just freaking love it.
I can play nearly every hero now, except meepo, hes too much microing.
Had a 19-4-23 score with storm yesterday, totally epic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11168
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Breath of Fire III for the PS1..... *droooooooools* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 am

^ Fanboy. Stolen from Ryojin

And now to become a hypocrite and announce my love for Ratchet and Clank. Which is why I'm playing through the entire series 100%. That's all weapons, even the Challenge Mode ones, every item, etc, etc. Basically everything you can get I will get.

Halfway through 2 at the mo, about to go to Tabora and find all those pesky crystals. First playthrough of it, mind, I've not yet finished it, still running around buying all of the weapons so that I actually own them, and that I'll be able to buy all the mega weapons or whatever they're called in this one when I do get to Challenge Mode.

Also, my games pile seems to have grown. Stolen from Ryojin I now have three towers of about 20 games each, all of them on my 'to do' list. My shelves look so barren.
Back to top Go down
D41V30N

ForumPoints : 10620
Job/hobbies : I'm not perverted anymore

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 am

+ Dead Space = Scary Game - I still can't find the guts to launch the game. The icon is just standing there on my desktop.
+ Cryostasis = Yet Another Scary Game - and I'm not playing it until all the other games are finished.
+ Hellgate: London = For thrice, this game became bugged and I had to start over again and you can't save the game. And now, to be honest, I'm completely bored of it after playing games the likes of Gears Of War and Mass Effect 2.
+ Overlord 2 = I don't like the game much, but it's still there on my hard disk.
+ Lost Planet: Colonies = The motion render of the game makes it very irritating, and no matter how good your PC is, there will be some lag because that's how the game is made. The game is good, but it's controls suck.
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10425
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Lineage II: Hellbound - when playin with my good, old friends it's not that boring ^^
Heroes V with addons - one of my favourite games/series of all time. Right time I got a bit tired od Heroes III, so I'm playing this one.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 am

I'm playing through "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" with a certain combo of mods that adds a lot of content to the game.

I gotta say, I really like this game. Apparently it didn't get very high scores because it was too buggy at the time of release, but most of those bugs have been fixed through official and unofficial patches.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin
Logan

ForumPoints : 10190

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm about to embark on a huge Resident Evil thing, going through all of the games. Reason being, I want to get back into familiarity (big fan) with everything before RE:Revelations comes out for the 3DS, which looks very interesting and amazing. I'll put in a link to the E3 footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIpy8Wq06U
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

Well, I finally beat VtMB, so I'm moving on to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Too bad the game runs for shit on my computer... I need a better one! >.<
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Ratchet and Clank 3.

My personal favourite and the game I consider to be the greatest in the R&C series (including the PS3 games). Perhaps it's the Q-Force, the bunch of lovable misfits who somehow collide to form something half-functional? Or maybe it's the Qwark Vid-Comics, offering an insight into everyone's favourite buffoon's past, as well as offering some pretty tight platforming?

Nah, it's not just one thing that makes me love this game. I love it because it's always fun. I must've played it around 50 million times, but it's still a riot even on this, my 51,005,302nd playthrough.

For my handheld consoles, I'll soon be starting the Professor Layton games I own (Curious Village and Pandora's Box) after completing Phoenix Wright's last case. Yes, I've been playing that game a while, but I always seem to neglect my handheld consoles and concentrate more on the bigger ones.

...Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Yggdrasill
Mithos Yggdrasill

ForumPoints : 10644

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 am

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time for me. Tis an awesome game :3

I'm trying to think of some new games to play, but there's a lot of really cool ones. Looks like I'll has to start writin' a list of the ones I want >_<
Back to top Go down
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10425
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

Torchlight. A really nice hack'n'slash that helps me wait for Diablo III.

And I just pre-ordered Starcraft II. About bloody time.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Star Wars: Empire At War

I've played through the expansion for it, but never the original game... Playing through the Rebel storyline, just got past the freeing of the Wookiees, but the damn Imperials keep on sending ships to a single planet. They do it so often that I can't rebuild forces fast enough to hold them off. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Agriagropolis

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Mithos Yggdrasill wrote:
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time for me. Tis an awesome game :3

Indeed it is! Definitely one of my faves =D

On-topic: Ratchet: Gladiator (or 'Deadlocked' to you USA-type-people) and Professor Layton and Pandora's Box.

R&C 2 and 3 went by quite quickly, both 100%ed through Challenge Mode, as stated previously. Gladiator will take me quite a while, since I'm going for 999 Nanotech and V99 Weapons. Considering the amount of bolts you get for each challenge, I honeslty wouldn't be surprised if my money gets maxed out too along the way (fyi, I didn't bother getting 9,999,999 or however many bolts is the maximum in previous games because I could not be arsed). I already have about 100,000 odd and I'm only on Sarathos.

Lastly, Prof Layton 2 I'll be playing soon. Finished the first one yesterday. Truly a superb game and a heck of a lot of fun. If you have a DS, look into snatching a copy, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Gaming?!   What Are You Currently Gaming?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Gaming?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2