L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Journal Olde - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Journal Olde - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Journal Olde

Go down 
+2
Firestorm
We_Kings
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

Journal Olde - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Ahhhhh, the days when I was a republican. I remember them well. It feels nice to be independant though, lol.

Personally, I'd ove to meet the president, no matter who it was: Bush, Obama, Clinton, Carter, Jefferson (time machines!). Lol

And hope you have fun huntin. What you gonna hunt btw? Please tell me you're hunting down interweb spammers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulmacia Orion

ForumPoints : 10638

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:09 am

lol Interweb spammers.

@kings ( I was gonna call u tuski had to look your name up lol) Irony the very thing your mad about having to do since you are infantry (equipment testing) is the thing that saved you from being out in that shooting!!!
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

ForumPoints : 10740
Job/hobbies : US ARMY INFANTRY/Outdoorsy stuff

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:10 pm

i know right? oh well i wouldnt have been anywehre near it if i wasnt in the test at all cuz i woulda been out training and nowhere near all that.
yeh i changed my name on this one. thought id go with the whole english idea. haha

we were hunting deer. didnt see a damn thing tho. sucked. were goin again this weekend hopefully we at least see somethin.

So today was totally uneventful. fk it tho right. haha
might go watch the 4th kind tonight. prolly alone cuz my buddy refuses tog o watch another scary movie after paranormal acitvity. annoyin but wtvr ya kno
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm

last night was totally friggin lame. got ditched by the 'bestfriend' for dinner and sat at the house hungry. been givin him the cold shoulder all day. its too easy to put him on a guilt trip hahaha. then today was pay day and the army is still totally fkin me over. so since i got good credit i took out a random loan to have that extra cash and build the credit even more. i got things lined up so good my credit score went up 60 points just since august. haha, i kno im awesome. my goal is between 700 and 750 by september 2010. i think its easily in sight.

so its friday night and i am bein lame chillin at thouse. kinda wanna get crunked out, but i dont wanna drink alone and im kinda tired anyways. prolly gonna call it an early night cause i got some more stuff to take care of tomorrow. god im so tired of doin everybodies jobs for them, but if i dont theni get screwed over and thats just unacceptable. oh well, by the time i finish everything out ill be so money that itll rain whenever i want, lolz!

this weekend not much planned, i wish there was ANYWHERE in central texas to just drive out to and chill away from all the city life and ppl. i cant stand it. i miss my small mountain town and just want peace and quiet away from all the crazies. even the bros/roommates are just too much for me right now. maybe ill go out to the lake and just find the quietest spot i can and read, maybe enjoy a few 'drinks' lol. try to live zac brown bands Toes all by myself for a few hours. i just wish things would start workin out a lot better tho for real. lately it just feels like the weight of the world is on top of me and im always the listener, but i have no one to listen to me. im not sayin i wanna talk, but just the idea that i could vent to someone and theyd at least feign that they cared other than typin into some stupid internet void where i dont personally know anyone and frankly dont care whether you care or not. fml dude, fmfl
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:45 pm

today has been busy busy busy! spent 500 bucks between new clothes and furnishings for my bedroom. all thats left is gettin a matress but thats gonna have to wait. air mattress will def suffice to dropin a friggin grand. O.o
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 pm

last night me and all the roommates went to olive garden for dinner. it was a blast. had lots of fun for real.

it was def nice to get to sleep past 730 this morning too. god i love friggin curtains, lol. it was funny tho cuz when i woke up the roommate was already awake and and was tryin so hard to be so quiet so he wouldnt wake me up, so i laid there for 20 minutes laughin on the inside. Stolen from Ryojin

it is sunday! got to do my sunday chores and errands. then its football at noon! of course we will be indulging ourselves in some alcoholic beverages, BEER! hahaha! go broncos! tho theyre playin the redskins so thas gonna be an easy win. lol.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Well today my buddy/roommate got his wisdm teeth pulled. hes fine and not even all that muffed up. im sure hes sore tho. hes alrdy asked if i can cook him something soft, which is funny to me cuz hes one of those types that needs babied and im not bout to baby him cuz he got teeth pulled. im not gonna be an ass or whatever but i got four fully grown wisdom teeth pulled all at once so im empathetic only in knowing what it feels like, no sympathy whatsoever.

the field test im in is over after tomorrow so thats cool. im gonna take friday off to chill and get some comp time. then next week i work mon tues and half of wed then go into the thanksgiving weekend. but, this morning i was told i might be goin on temporary duty to ft wachuga in arizona to go to some other secret clearance school that looks really good to have on your 'resume' idk if im stoked bout it or upset. i mean i will be gettin a govt credit card and itll look good be worth some hella promo points and whatnot, but i havent had any time to train or work with my soldiers. and im alrdy gettin down in the dumps not gettin to hang out with my buddies. if i go to arizona the best ill have is gettin to call them or something ya know. granted i get to stay away from all the stupid stuff goin on within the unit, but is it worht it? whatever im sure ill have fun if i end up goin

lately ive been havin some weird shit goin on in my head. ill have moments where im just totally gone mentally. just out of nowhere ill snap back to being in reality but it really feels like i was somewhere else. and other times itll be like a half way feelin where i feel like im somewhere else but i know im here but i cant focus on whats goin on around me cuz it isnt wuts around me according to my mind. then the other day i was goin somewhere and i was there and then i snapped out of it and i wasnt even there yet but already moving to go there. its so weird and there will be times it takes a solid minute or two to get out of it and other times its sudden. but i always have a mental fuzzy feelin afterwards and idk, its just really weird. kinda feels like a dream but then real at the same time. and ive been really negative lately not depressed negative, but like a its not that big of deal so why should i care about it way. makin me be a hella smartass or just totally blunt bout the rudest things. it didt realy phase me at first but once i was realising how just ugly i sounded and then the weird out of mind moments started happening. plus i have really weird dreams in the idea of either they just are like an acid trip or the fact that theyre so real it seems real and i feel the need to tell everyone involved exactly what happened cause it feels like it might happen and they need to be warned. lately tho ive been havin them a lot. twice in one week so far and i usually only have them once every other blue moon. its just crazy, and i really hope it really isnt me going mad or something. i dont think i am, but it just feels so weird when it happens cuz i kno it happened, but i didnt know when it was happening.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Well todays friday. i dont have my field test anymore but im not goin into work anyways. they think im still in it and i got better things to do. my cousin is comin into dallas from germany today so im gonna be pickin him up..... friggin 3 hr drive. but hes payin gas and food. hahaha!

the whole arizona TDY school ting is lookin like its got a slim to none chance of happening. they are still gettin me my govt credit card and gonna try to push me into the school, but well see how that works out. hopefully they can cuz maybe some time away from everything here will help my mind out. plus i bet i can have a lot of fun in AZ. haha! Stolen from Ryojin

plans today other than dallas is to pretty much chill at the house, listen to some music, whenever it stops raining go and wash my jeep in preperation for big ol d-town, maybe burn a cd or two, who knows what else. im def gonna be a lil bored thas no doubt but its wtvr. i like being alone
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 am

So my cousin gave me a call from germany yesterday saying that he really need a ride from the dallas/ ft worth international airport and that everybody else just absolutly couldnt make it. he said he would pay all expenses including gas and food. being blood kin, and cuz i just happen to be a nice guy i said 'sure! no problem cuz!' then things went awfully aloof.....

i leave fromt he house to go to dallas, a three hour drive mind you knowing my phone was less than half a battery. yet, i still didnt grab the car charger. i go on my merry way, happy as can be driving along listening to excellent music. none other than country.

i was a little nervous cause i grew up where everybody drove on the backroads, but everybody meant a town with 350 population and not all of them could drive. that being said a big city like dallas could be slightly overwhelming. nonetheless i go with the idea in mind that i conviently have GPS on my iphone and i am quite skilled in map reading if i have to resort to my atlas................

then blast, bang, kaboom!!! im in the middle of BFE dallas and my phone dies, the atlas is nowhere to be found and im just a poor little country boy stuck in a bog ol city. i have no idea the terminal, let alone gate my cousin is supposed to be landing at, or even how to get to the dog gone airport. so i just looked to the sky and followed the airplanes. sure enough even that 'genious' plan wasnt perfect. SUUUURE it got me in the general vacinity as the airport, but here i am on a backroad IN DALLAS surrounded by what obviously appeared to be security clearance level ONLY entrances. well, i finally find a road that isnt blockaded off and make my way due north. only for everything civilized to become less and less. next thing i know signs are coming at me saying, 'no outlet' and 'pavement ends' now these kind of signs dont scare me cause half the roads back home either arent paved or might as well not be. so i keep jeepin along til the unthinkable happens...... im now stuck with the decision to turn around and accept the fact i have made no progress or continue on and pretend my jeep is an airplane and drive around on the flight line!

i do the most embarassing thing and admit im lost and turn around......

i somehow stumble upon the DFW administration building (dont ask) where a lovely texas born, grown, raised and livin lady assists in locating my current position, directing me on a path of success and ssending me on my way. how sweet really. she even took the flight number i gave her and learnt me the terminal and gate AND new time my cousins flight is supposed to arive! fortunatly enough for me he was delayed by a half hour so i could still get there and him not be waiting like, wtf man.

easily i get into the airport, chill chipepr and relaxed and pick up my long unseen cousin comin home from germany. it was all good welcoming each other with a 'hey dickhead' and 'whats up bitch' now the return drive....

im thinking it was gonna be easy, go out the south exit get on tx hwy 183 east all the way to I 35 south. yet, i knew i never once made it out of dallas in one try, and even almost got killed trying once, literally, bad neighborhood.... but the gods blessed me this day and for the first time ever i got out of dallas on one try, no map, no gps. amazing right? hold on a minute, we drive for a long time and get all the way to temple only 30 minutes from home i ws familiar with the territory when HOLY SH*T!! the roads are all muffed up. temple turnt into a fiasco almost as bad as dallas becoming the worlds worst detour ever. hwy 190 was there, then simply disappeared! this is when i lost my patience, serenity, and all things else virtuous within a man. i get so fed up i decide to head back to the interstate and just take the long way, totally bypassing home to take the backroads to the backside of home. and extra 80 miles to say the least. then lo-and-behold, the world righted itself and another, the original not so ugly exit for 190 appears.... why there were two i dont know and honostly dont care to find out. so we finally get back to the killeen/ft hood area. then my cousin decides to throw his own damn wrench in the gears so to speak.

his unit is on the only part of post im not familiar with, and he moved to a part of killeen im not familiar with. could my life get any worse? sure enough it couldnt, i made it home in one piece, tired, sore as hell, 3 hours later than i planned. and mind you, its a 3 hour drive to dallas alone.... yeh. thas how bad this little trip to pick up blood kin cousin from germany ended up being.....

to state the obvious it is currently midnight, i just got out of the shower and am now gonna head off to bed. i honostly hope someone reads this and enjoys all the potential laughs, cries the easy tears for me, and gives me an awesome air five for making it thru with no technology, new or old, to help. with my skills, sense of direction, common sense, general knowledge, and plain ol dumb luck i just travelled half of texas twice and still only filled the gas tank, twice. haha. dont ask me how i managed that cause i drive a lifted jeep with big ol tires and have horrible gas milage. like i said plain dumb luck.

feel free to comment on this outstanding story of my day. lets hear what yall have to say about it. maybe throw your own misadventure in for fun. i think i might repost this in the comedy section too..... hmmmmm.....

well good night, and may you all have much better travels in your future!
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11292
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 am

Wow, sounds like you had one hell of a time! Still, things were far from absolutely horrid for you. At least you weren't stranded alone in a city in the middle of the night you don't know at all with no mode of transportation or means of finding your way, and nobody to call for help...
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm

haha no kidding right! nah i was actually fine, i just drama-fied it up to make it funny. the biggest upset about it all was that my phone was dead so at first i couldnt find out how i was gonna learn the terminal and gate my cousin was flying in, and then my roommate/best friend had sent me a txt sayin 'when you comin home' and that was what killed my phone. we're all kinda big on keepin tabs on each other just in case if something happens ya know.

now gettin out of dallas was always a problem for me. but i did it in one try so that was cool. lol, and i was in the area of the airport i just couldnt find the road that brought me into that doggone thing. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:26 pm

so far today has been an other typical quiet weekend day. watched some college football, drinkin a lil beer, chillin at the house, not really doin a dog gone thing. no worries, no problems, no plans, nothing. i kinda like it cause it saves money and i love chillin with the broha.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 am

well my team lost, making their streak 8 in a friggin row. oh well, i stills tand by them even if they are having the worse year ever. everyone else i was rootin for won though so thats cool. tomorrow my buddies girlfriend gets here, no major nfl games im worried bout til thanksgiving though. im wonderin what kinda day tomorrow will end up being though. baaah then its back to work and i no longer get to sham out due to my class. at least its a short week cause the holiday. which i also am under the rug on. idk if were havin it here like i thought was the plan the whole time or if were goin somewhere which just came to my attention tonight. love the broha to death, but damn he is inconvienient sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 pm

nfl didnt go much better sunday. broncos lost..... but barely so wtvr theyre still good so far this year. next game if they dont win though i wont hear the end of it. O.o

so today was def a total case of the mondays. long, stupid, long, full of dumb sh*t..... i hate mondays like this. and then it doesnt help im just in the dumps today. my pay is still all muffed up and everything else goin on. oh and some great news, one of the soldiers in my company got murdered this weekend. stabbed in the heart. out-friggin-standing.

hopefully tomorrow goes better, but til then im just gonna listen to music and try to get some me time. me time is awesome and always good when in such a negative mood. Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Great news? That's gotta be sarcasm there...
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:13 pm

so much its nearly intoxicating and overwhelming to the point of overdose and malady. what makes it so damn infuriating is the fact that we are state side. how the frak are we gettin killed here on our on damn soil and by OTHER SOLDIERS! its super bullshit, pardon my french, and is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Humans enjoy killing each other, it doesn't matter the nationality.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 am

so today was goin fine. pt was really good we did crossfit. 100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats. i finished in 13:24 and felt really good for myself considering i have done pt in over 2 months. then i was acting squad leader for the first half of the day and our priority was to get everyones life insurace beneficiaries updated. i got my whole squad done including myself. plus we did vehicle inspections and got everything ready for the long thanksgiving weekend coming up. and then iwas in a class yesterday to operate some equipment for some trainging well be doin and i didnt know if it was a one day class or if i had to do it again today. turnt out is was jsut yesterday so no big deal. so i was pretty much busy all day....

then it got friggin stupid

my 'buddy' has his gf down from tennessee for the week for thanksgiving blah blah blah. well he got tasked for a range and didnt wanna do it and tried gettin me to take his spot but i knew i was gonna have to take care of stuff today. well then it turns out hes gettin moved to a differnt platoon. as i go up to tell him that it really sucks and that it better not change us hangin out he goes off on me.

he was sayin stuff like i dont wanna talk to you right now. im sick of your attitude.
then i was like what the hell do you mean
then he asks if i had that class and i said no.
then he goes off calls me a shit bag and says hes tired of carryin the platoon and blah blah blah.
i get pissed and tell him that i hope he doesnt break his friggin back.

you see hes the guy that got promoted to sergeant too fast and doesnt know shit. i was always helpin him makin sure all his stuff was done and done right.helpin him and whatnot. always there doin my own shit, half the time my squad leaders shit, and his. plus on the side im always helpin him out. doin him HUGE favors and pretty much bending over backwards for the guy. no problem cause i liek helpin ppl especially when i dont have much better to do. plus the guys likemy best friend so its cool.
in otherwords he hasnt even carried his own weight in the platoon, doesnt know shit, dumb as a rock, ive carried his weight, always doin him favors and dont ask for anything in return. id take the shirt off my back for the guy no questions asked. and then he pulls that shit.

then later on when i am once again pullin somebody elses weight and doin their job i go and ask someone if they got any extra forms on them and they say no and my buddy says that theres some in the office. i knew there was some in there i just was tryin to avoid goin allt he way there ya know. well i didnt say anything to him or look at him or nothin, cause i was pissed at him for what he said and called me. then later he comes over while im still doin this job and asks if im mad.

i calmly say yeah and he asks at what.
it tell him im mad at him then he starts goin off about how he didnt think i would get mad if he came up and said that too me so i told him whatever go away im busy. then he gets all blah blah blah and i tell him that i dont care what he thinks that he can just go forget himself and blahblah blah.

then at the house he comes and tells, not asks, me and the other roommate that we need to go grocery shoppin tomorro for thanksgiving. tells. not asks. can you say rude?

then hes been kissing my ass tryin to be nice and i just aint talkin to him. his girlfriend asks me if im upset about something and i tell her im fine. shes says im lieing so i ask her why she would think im upset and she doesnt say anything. then he comes out and asks if i want to go with them and get some ice cream at dairy queen. i just told him i wasnt hungry and then he asks bnot even for ice cream. and i ignore him. get a cig from his gf. then say im probably jsut gonna go to bed. he says hell see me later and i just walkoff.

drama drama drama i know. but seriously, if you worked your ass off and then did everything you could to help someone then one time when you couldnt and you busted ass working all day and he pulled some shit like that on you, wouldnt you be pissed? i mean, it was utter and total rudeness, inconsideration, and straight bullshit.

i sure as hell aint buyin anything for turkey day. and honostly i might even tell him hes on his own for cookin. cause im supposed to cook since im the only one who knows how. but why shoud i do him yet another favor when im just the shitbag and he carries allthe weight? its whatever... im friggin pissed
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 pm

another day. we got released early though cuz of turkey day so thats cool.

this morning was a 4 mile run, not too bad. all of battalion. my voice is extra deep right now cause its sore from all the yellin tho. O.o

after that we did an awards ceremony for people who worked at the eib lanes and recognising the eib holders. its was long and sucked standing around forever at attention. bleh. then we had to do room inspections for payday activities. and vehicles too. checking for health and welfare. making sure nobody has illegal stuff or whatever.

once that was all done we got released. nice short easy day.

as for the whole roomate thing tho. apparantly he talked to his gf about it and her and i are pretty tight so she brought it up with me so i told her exactly whats up. i guess he feels all upset cause im pissed at him, and i still really dont give a rats ass how he feels. and im stuck with it all the whole 4 day thanksgiving weekend. friggin blows.... whatever tho, im not gonna be rude to anyone else, and ill just continue to keep it to minimum talkin to him if any at all. i want him to feel so bad hes on his knees beggin my forgiveness. i want him to guilt trip so hard that maybe he starts thinking about things before he just says or does whatever he wants.

other than that im pretty psyked about this weekend. sometime off, i might go work out a little, swim (indoors of course lol), finish the book im reading, and get friggin smashed one night. sounds awesome huh? Stolen from Ryojin
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

So it was def awesome gettin off early. been a meh day though. the buddy is totally all over kissin my arse. i guess he really does feel bad, but he needs to learn that you cant just say whatever you want to people without any retribution. im still mad as hell, but im being civil for his gf. i speak to him only when neccessary and i speak like its business talk. haha. but still. im mad, but im actually upset at what he called me and how he just said it without any second thought. the guys supposed to bee my best friend, but hes a lousy arse face.

yeh i know its like im goin through all the phases one by one, but hey im human....

so tomorrow is turkey day and im stuck being the cook right. well, we manged to get all the stuff for only $100. crazy. so tonight im doin all the cookin i can so tomorrow is as easy as it possibly could be. im stoked to just blow this girls mind away with my awesome chef skillz. haha!
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Turkey day went by without a hitch. I managed to make an excellent dinner without burnin the house down and it tasted amazing.

On that note i would really like to say that i am thankful for all the friends i have, my family, being alive and healthy, all the great people ive met along the way whether in person or through LF (new or old)

Im including a pic of the dinner just for fun! Stolen from Ryojin[img]Journal Olde - Page 2 PB270403[/img]
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:51 am

so today i spent almost all of it reading and sleepin. turns out the buddy who i was pissed at now all is well, he had a huge fight woth th girlfriend and i was caught in the middle as usual and now theyre back together which is stupid weird and crazy. so awkward and i was seriously wating for jerry springer to show up.

and i had the most philosophical discussion with the other roomat that ended up leaving him speachless and probably thinking im mad whicg im sure i am. hahahahaaa.

its all whatever though.
Back to top Go down
Viper718
Web-Admin
Professional Hitman
Viper718

ForumPoints : 11174
Job/hobbies : Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 am

I want to come hang out at your place next thanksgiving. That dinner looks yum, lol.
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 am

haha thanks bro. i pride myself in my ability to cook. i love it and always will. when next time gets close send me your contact info and we can make plans. the more the merrier!!
Back to top Go down
We_Kings
We_Kings

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am

Well the weekend has gone alright.

got up at 5am yesterday to take the buddies girlfriend to the airport, came home, took a nap, watched football and drank beer (the college football lineup was friggin amazing at that), chilled at the house, took another nap, watched more football, and made a cake. lol.

today woke up at 830am took a shower, and now gettin ready to go to austin to check out this snowboarding store my buddy wants to check. im friggin broke as hell so i wont be gettin anything and i dont think hell be gettin anything either but we both wanna see what its about so its whatever. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal Olde   Journal Olde - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Olde
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next