L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
journal of things - Page 2 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%journal of things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

journal of things

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCpaladin123

ForumPoints : 10681

journal of things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Today has been like most other days, lazing about because it's near christmas, sleeping in late (sometimes too late in my opinion) and so today was made a little bit better by my brother going out, my dad going out and my mum going bed early, so throughout the day i've been between the 360, T.V and the internet.

While i was on the internet i was looking through some of my firend's profiles on Face-book and i remembered there is a girl who i'm friends with but she was my first crush, and to this day she still is beautiful but we both have different lifestyles, also i have hardly spoken to her (except over MSN) in a few years face to face, i've seen her in her parents ca and i've waved a few times while taking the pubs dog for a walk, it's like meeting a great girl and having a huge crush on her but you know if you asked her out it would probably end up ruining things between you so you try to forget about her and i've had other crushes, but none compared to her, i think that your first crush will always have that special place inside you and to me mine still does but i've long since come over my feelings for her.

To move on from the kind of soul searching emotional talk i downloaded the new Bayonetta demo which was made by capcom who did the DMC series and i really loved it, it feels the same as DMC but i think it's better, the fighting takes a bit of getting used to since it's the same moves over and over again but i can live with it, and the graphics were really nice especially in HD, i've almost completed Mass effect, i only have Virmire to complete and then the last bit on ilos and the citadel.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Ok so it is past Christmas day and now boxing day, and really over the years Christmas has been less great, not that i don't like it it's just we don't even buy presents, the whole family never gets together and well really thats how i like to spend my Christmas, I'm just glad my mum didn't make us sit round the table to eat Christmas dinner, last year it was just silence and awkwardness.

I would love to spend Christmas with my friends but they have family's and stuff and another thing i don't mind presents but i don't buy any, i know it's insensitive but what person gives Christmas gifts after Christmas (probably around January time), also New years is coming up and again I'll be alone on that night as well while everyone else is out partying because there old enough to do so.

Another thing, today i tried to find my cat "ice" (silly name, i liked milky better but no we had to go with ice because my mum said so) and i did find him under the table, the cat looked up at me and meowed but didn't move, so far the day had gone well for me until my mum started going "oh you've woken him up now why don't you leave him alone", i told her i didn't even touch him i found him then he started meowing but just like always my mum thinks I'm lying and then she gave me a look as though she was disappointed in me, so i left the cat under the table to sleep and basically just got really annoyed at my mum, my day had been great i watched a few films, had dinner alone but no when she gave that look my Christmas day had basically just gone to total crap, yeah thats what i need on a day to be happy someone to just kill my mood and make me moody and annoyed, then later on she was all happy again.

I actually had the mood and enthusiasm to write but thats gone what with my mum and brother constantly walking in to put the cat in my room or just walking in to see what I'm doing.

to move on from that i watched the doctor who Christmas special and can't wait for the next episode although it's on new years day (i think) and I've been watching glee, which I'm getting into, I've only got 3 episodes left and tomorrow I'm downloading Dante's inferno demo since i completed mass effect, i was watching summer wars earlier but the sound went out of sync about a quarter of a way in, my brother sorted the audio delay but then a few seconds later it just did the same again so I'm quite annoyed i didn't get to see it so i may have to watch it online.

I hope you guys have a great new year, I'll try to make mine good, I'll probably update soon.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Over the last few days I've been going to bed at like 6 in the morning and well i payed for that by going to sleep at 6 and waking up at 5 in the afternoon, I've never slept until that time ever the latest before that was quarter to four, so the day after i went to bed at half five and i woke up at 8:30 so i only got 3 hours sleep, i was tempted to go back to sleep but i just didn't feel like it even though in my dream i was going to eat a takoyoki dumpling which was near the size of a football lol.

This morning i woke up to my cat bouncing around and attacking me and eventually i got out of bed about an hour later and really I've been spending the rest of the day just on the computer and watching a new anime called: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Quote :
In the story, YÅ«to Ayase is an ordinary boy in an private high school with the usual cliques. Haruka, the school's most unattainable girl, is so idolized in the school for both her beauty and smarts that her classmates nickname her Nuit Étoile (The Silver Star of the Night) and Lumière du Clavier (The Shining Princess on the Piano). However, in the school's library, YÅ«to stumbles across her and her darkest secret — she is a die-hard fan of anime, manga, and otaku culture.

I actually liked this series and watched all twelve episodes in one day and well honestly there are some cliche points i can see coming up and some of the humour wasn't that bad, not wow hilarious it's more like slight chuckles or a few little loudish laughs, depends on what you find funny really, anyway i was watching the last few episodes and earlier i had felt a bit sad but by the time i finished the series i was smiling and i felt a hell of a lot better, now i need to search for more anime to watch tomorrow lol.

Thats it really, I'm off to find new anime and wait for the new One Piece to come out from a certain group, I'll update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

So i watched One Piece and it was a good episode, the animation was nice as usual and after watching that last night i went to bed after it.

I woke up today and it was going good my dad had gone out to the pub and my brother had gone out, and my mum spent her time upstairs but then i remembered they would be back in so i just ruined my night, so i thought to myself at least i have anime to fall back on, i know i'm 17 and still watching anime but who cares it makes me happy and sometimes even cry but sometimes it gets me through stuff and at times when i feel sad i really like to watch comedy to get me through it, for some reason it just makes me feel good and happy inside, makes me think that laughter is sometimes the best medicine.

right now i'm watching Busou Renkin, i'm going to watch up to episode 19 and leave it there for tomorrow and i might get some writing done although for a new story since another idea popped into my head which annoys me lol.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

So i was back at college today which was annoying because one, the bus i catch decided no to stop near me at all and leave me in the village, two i had to get up early but thats hard to do since i've been going to bed at 06:00 in the morning mostly.

Anyway i went to college and it wasn't really that good and now i just remembered we have 3D tomorrow which is boring as hell, (seriously i've almost gone to sleep in those lessons a few times, yeah it's that boring) so i finished at 11 today which was good and i went home but had to walk back to my village because there were no buses and it was super freezing today, so when i got back i went to my friends house and hung out and went to see his new dog, then i came back home at 3 and went on the computer for most of the night and since i had been outside most of the day the mixture of warmth and cold made me sleepy so i fell asleep later on in the living room at 8 until 9, the thing is my brother didn't even wake me up, why, that just really annoys me i didn't want to sleep just yet but when i fell asleep no one will wake me up, then my brother goes on about me wasting electricity and blah b;ah, then says oh why don't you go to bed if your tired, he's done that loads of times and he leaves his computer and T.V on all night and day without switching them off, yet he has the nerve to complain to me.

anyways i'll probably go to bed soon, hopefully i can get to sleep unlike last night where i was up until 2:30 trying to get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Today started off not so good really because one, i had to get up at 6 in the morning (sometimes it's a drag) and two it was freezing, where i live in the U.K it has been snowing which wows people and i ike snow it's good to see it but the weather temperature begins to drop and when you have to stand and wait for a bus the cold sets in plus all the buses are either not coming or driving super slow because of the icy roads, yesterday it came by but turned a different corner and left the village and today it came late.

Anyway i got to my first stop and i had to stand in the freezing cold again, the bus finally turned up and it plodded along to where i was supposed to be going but when it got past some junction i notice a major slowdown in speed then a major traffic jam which we could hardly move in, seriously we waited for at least fifteen minutes and moved about 6 feet, so i rang my friend to tell the teacher i'm going to be late he said he would, then it came to near nine o'clock and i got a text off my friend saying the teachers not coming in and we can go home, great now i'm stuck on the bus and traffics still stuck so i decided to get off the bus and walk down to the other bus stop where i could get picked up by my mum.

She set off to pick me up and there was a bus going my way so i caught it and rang her to meet me at the shop, after that i went to the village cafe and bought a bacon and egg butty and a can of diet coke which i thoroughly enjoyed lol, anyway i basically stayed in on the computer, i'm not one ot go running about in the snow, i'll go for a walk or something like that but snowball fights just annoy me sometimes but i can see the fun in them, it's 2 months and 3 days till i'm 18 and i'm thinking of getting my college friends to come and celebrate but i'm going to ask my other friend when i get the chance to speak to her, she's 18 this saturday and we don't really see each other that much so if she does come out to celebrate then we can talk a bit at least, so that's it really i'm off from college tomorrow because of the weather Woop but then again i miss salsa Crying or Very sad .

So i'm probably going to try and write chapter 6 up on my computer and i'll probably post chapter 5 up soon.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey to whoever reads this lol, i've been sleeping mostly and on the computer talking to friends, this past week i've only been into college twice, monday i went in for 2 lessons and then i got to go home, tuesday and wednesday i couldn't go in because of the snow and thursday i went in for a half day lesson, not many people turned up to that one.

So last night i went to bed at 2 in the morning to watch tlly for a bit but i don't know why but my eyes felt like they were out of focus so i rested my eyes and thought i'll wake up when "a place in the sun" comes on (it's a property programme, for some reason i love them lol) but i fell asleep and woke up at quarter to seven to find my cat asleep near my legs, i switched the telly off and woke up at 9 but thought no longer, then i woke up at 11:45 and got out of bed after watching 2 episodes of 8 simple rules.

Also my brother got modern warfare 2 for the 360, i've played on it for about 3 hours altogether my brother has played more than me even though it's my 360 plus he's bveen watching HD films on it as well which is a waste of time really plus i have a system where i play for 3 hours then let it cool down for 3 hours or more, i'm thinking of getting bayonetta still undecided, i played the demo and liked it but mass effect 2 comes out soon so i don't know.

hopefully the snow clears up soon so i can go back into college normally and also go to salsoa lol, also if you want to go on modern warfare 2 on xbox live my gamertag is RidgyReggie1232, i'll only have gold live for 2 days because of a free trial plus i need to try and get on it more i don't like it when my brother spends his time on my 360 which is a lot of time, plus i don't want it overheating and RROD'ing.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey guys, so this past week i've been racking my brain whilst listening to music (thats when i'm most creative) to think of chapter 6 for "The life and Times at Shinto High" but it just wouldn't come out i tried on several occasions but still it didn't work until now since i decided to change it from a chapter about lessons to a free period or day still undecided, in this chapter i'll try and give some humour between the characters and add new places and maybe some new people (mainly enemies).

On another note the snow is clearing up slightly which is great so now my buses can start coming on time again and i can get to college on time, thats it really i'm off to write and watch T.V.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 pm

So time for an update, this past week at college we've been assigned in photography to film for the dark room only for my group the other groups in my class are either doing cameras, paper or accessories, anyway we got sent to the library since i'm the researcher and honestly i like doing research where you have to read through the information and condense it down i don't know why but i just do.

After college i've been walking home mostly so this week i've walked at least four miles in the snow which is annoying considering the first time when i got home because my left hand went super numb, i could feel a tiny bit thats it but my right hand was fine, anyways i still haven't bought any new games even though i really want bayonetta and darksiders but for the moment i'm saving my money as usual, i've still yet to see avatar and all my friends have been watching it (damn them living so close to the cinema) plus i want to see the new sherlock holmes film, i have too much to do and i also keep getting the urge to write with new ideas but then i just don't do it, i'll feel like "yeah thats a good idea, i'll write in a bit... oh crap it's 12 got to be up at 6 right i'm off to bed" and i never get it down but now i have a few days off so i might be able to get it done lol.
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

So time for a journal update since it's been a while since i last updated, so to start off Mass effect 2!!!!! Woop it comes either this Thursday or Friday, you lucky people who live in America (I'm sure some of you on this forum do) get it on Tuesday Boom , i can't really search Mass Effect 2 on youtube because of a few things, one: people have been posting game-play clips and I'm prone to watching them and reading spoilers, two: people on youtube don't know how to stop typing and when i read their comment by accident and then realise it's a spoiler i get really angry, I'm staying away from some sites and trying as hard as possible to get through to Thursday or Friday.

I really hope it doesn't get spoiled for me because I've really been looking forward to this game and trying not to spoil it for myself and i probably will punch someone in the face if it's spoiled for me because when i get to play it for the first time i want to be blown away.

Anyway after that to pass the time i bought four books, they are: The accidental sorcerer, Dime store magic, Nation and the graveyard book, I'm still on The accidental sorcerer but i actually like it, it's funny and the writing is good a little confusing sometimes but i haven't read a book in a while so that might be why.

Now onto my writing, what can i say except "why can't i get the motivation to write" I've had since Thursday to write and I've been getting some ideas i might implement into the story by listening to music but last night i got like a paragraph done i think i can't remember, so I've been slightly bugged by that so I'm guessing the most obvious explanation to this is writers block Bang Head , i hate writers block and I'm hoping i can get past it soon because i love to write but then again I'm always being interrupted by people, I'm pretty sure i was going to write yesterday and as soon as i loaded up that document and made a cup of tea my auntie and my cousin showed up, seriously what the hell, that really annoyed me so to pass the time i had my music on and read my book and when my cousin came into the room he kept clicking his fingers behind my ear which was really annoying so i just turned up the music and ignored him, i don't like him plus i didn't get to write and when they left i wanted to write but just didn't feel the motivation to do it.

So yeah my weekend has been somewhat of a bore and more annoying than relaxing although some luck finally shone down since my mum's friend who moved away came down for a while and said would i like to go on holiday to the south of France, i obviously said yes and i get to go on my own, i stay at hers for the summer when I'm off college which i think is like a month or so lol, anyway I'm allowed to go out to the town and drink because I'm 18 and it's a holiday and i get breakfast lunch and a place to sleep all in exchange for painting her house and doing the gardening, now to me thats a bargain.

So that's what happened during my days off, I'll update soon but if I don't update by Thursday or Friday then you can probably guess that I'll be on Mass effect 2 being blown away lol.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous

ForumPoints : 10823
Job/hobbies : accidentally clicking buttons that I was nor aware of

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

RCpaladin123 wrote:
So time for a journal update since it's been a while since i last updated, so to start off Mass effect 2!!!!! Woop it comes either this Thursday or Friday, you lucky people who live in America (I'm sure some of you on this forum do) get it on Tuesday Boom , i can't really search Mass Effect 2 on youtube because of a few things, one: people have been posting game-play clips and I'm prone to watching them and reading spoilers, two: people on youtube don't know how to stop typing and when i read their comment by accident and then realise it's a spoiler i get really angry, I'm staying away from some sites and trying as hard as possible to get through to Thursday or Friday.

I really hope it doesn't get spoiled for me because I've really been looking forward to this game and trying not to spoil it for myself and i probably will punch someone in the face if it's spoiled for me because when i get to play it for the first time i want to be blown away.

Anyway after that to pass the time i bought four books, they are: The accidental sorcerer, Dime store magic, Nation and the graveyard book, I'm still on The accidental sorcerer but i actually like it, it's funny and the writing is good a little confusing sometimes but i haven't read a book in a while so that might be why.

Now onto my writing, what can i say except "why can't i get the motivation to write" I've had since Thursday to write and I've been getting some ideas i might implement into the story by listening to music but last night i got like a paragraph done i think i can't remember, so I've been slightly bugged by that so I'm guessing the most obvious explanation to this is writers block Bang Head , i hate writers block and I'm hoping i can get past it soon because i love to write but then again I'm always being interrupted by people, I'm pretty sure i was going to write yesterday and as soon as i loaded up that document and made a cup of tea my auntie and my cousin showed up, seriously what the hell, that really annoyed me so to pass the time i had my music on and read my book and when my cousin came into the room he kept clicking his fingers behind my ear which was really annoying so i just turned up the music and ignored him, i don't like him plus i didn't get to write and when they left i wanted to write but just didn't feel the motivation to do it.

So yeah my weekend has been somewhat of a bore and more annoying than relaxing although some luck finally shone down since my mum's friend who moved away came down for a while and said would i like to go on holiday to the south of France, i obviously said yes and i get to go on my own, i stay at hers for the summer when I'm off college which i think is like a month or so lol, anyway I'm allowed to go out to the town and drink because I'm 18 and it's a holiday and i get breakfast lunch and a place to sleep all in exchange for painting her house and doing the gardening, now to me thats a bargain.

So that's what happened during my days off, I'll update soon but if I don't update by Thursday or Friday then you can probably guess that I'll be on Mass effect 2 being blown away lol.

Writers block huh ?

I'd try watching or listening to something great that you get excited about .
Back to top Go down
RCpaladin123

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:50 pm

So it's been a week since i last updated so I'll fill in on whats happened, we finally got the hole in the roof fixed, now i don't have to see a huge hole everytime I'm sleeping, i finally got Mass effect 2 and it is brilliant but has some slight flaws in my opinion like the thermal clip system, in the first one it was unlimited ammo but this one it's like you have to pick up ammo to use your gun also it feels like they downgraded the shotgun a bit, it just doesn't feel as powerful on this one and if you want to get up close to use it then your going for suicide, still it's a good game i like the ship, weapon and armor upgrade system and mostly everything else about it.

when i was playing the game i noticed one of the starting characters Miranda looks like my friend, i brought up both pictures of them and seriously you can see similarity's lol.

thats it really for now I'm going to watch telly in bed and then I've got college in the morning, but course review week is coming up at the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: journal of things   journal of things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

journal of things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2