L-Factor Reborn: The Rebirth of L-Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The somewhat rebirth of the L-Factor forums, without any prior permission to do so! (Ryojin was here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L-factor.net has returned! Please head there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oh hai.
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Viper718 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

» Ryojin's stuff
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

» Help with Python
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 am

» Hikkikomori Much?
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby theariesfantasy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

» manga deletion
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Ryojin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 am

» Captain's Log
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Sabriel Orion Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

» The maniac's complexities.
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Donnymaniac Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

» Me, Myself and I
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Nudi_Alf Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

» Life's a bitch, but I love it
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby Cromell Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

» Naruto
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Emptyby silentkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Calendar
 Who's Online
Poll
What Do You Think of the New L-Factor Reborn?
Awesome! It Kicks Ass!
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Great! Love it!
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
It's Pretty Good.
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
A Fine Replacement for the Hole In My Heart After Losing the Old LF
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap41%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 17 ]
It Could Be Better
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Not That Good
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Bad
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I Hate It!
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU SUCK AT MAKING FORUMS!
Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41
Affiliates
Reality Lapse (Anime)

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is Jakemitch92

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 336 subjects

Ryo Rant Journal!

Go down 
+4
Soulmacia Orion
Viper718
Firestorm
Ryojin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cromell
Cromell

ForumPoints : 10431
Job/hobbies : Lots of them

Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Super-cool-story-bro

What's the worst in those dreams is that they never let you rest properly, you wake up more tired than before...

And I know what you mean, some dreams are not meant to be described, they simply lack logics and time/space continuum. All attempts on describing them ends up with a lot of weird sentences no one cares enough to understand Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

ForumPoints : 11292
Job/hobbies : Game Development

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Ugh... I had a dream so wonderful that it was depressing to wake up and find that it was all just a dream.

If only that death nearly ten years ago had been a lie... If only we were all together and happy again...

I don't know if I should be happy that I had such a great dream, or sad because it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Orion
Admin
Sabriel Orion

ForumPoints : 10769
Job/hobbies : Part time cashier

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Be happy you had it. I'd love to have a dream like that.l Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgbeyond.com/forums/index.php
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Lalala... Last night, I laid down to sleep... Fell asleep... Half an hour later, I wake up from hearing my mom laughing her ass off extremely loudly. I eventually fall back asleep, but twenty minutes later, the same thing happens. At this point, I say screw it and get up.

I ended up just staying up the whole night, and now it's 9am and I am dead tired.

Her Facebook account got hacked, but she's sleeping, so she told me to take care of it. Part of that is easy... Changing the password. The other part wasn't so easy. I had to reply to everyone who got the spam messages explaining what just happened, so that nobody else fell prey to a hack. She has a shitton of friends though, so I spent about a half hour or so doing that. >.<

Let's see, what else is new... Uhhhh.... Oh yeah, over at FF forums, someone got banned for a month for calling me an 'emotional basket case' because I said that I have many Depersonalization Disorder qualities in a thread about people having disorders. That guy had a habit of insulting everyone in every post, and had been banned before over it. The mods weren't gonna have any more of it. I lol'd at the ban, but was a bit disappointed that he couldn't see my reply, which I calmly explained where he was wrong, mainly that a more fitting insult would be 'unemotional basket case'. Stolen from Ryojin

Anything else? Not that I can think of right now... Blah.
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm

What a weird dream... I was at a school of some sort, and one of my friends told me that he was gonna be attacked by aliens. For some reason I believed him, but didn't know what to do but go on with my day.

We were both in the same class, him behind me in the back of the room. I hear him start yelling. I turn and see both his eyes missing, bloody holes where they used to be. He said the attack was starting. I look outside and see a silver car fall gently out of the sky into an empty parking spot. I lead him away to try to find a safe place. We head down some stairs and down a hall filled with people looking at him with curiosity. As we head down another set of stairs, someone dressed as Naked Snake points a gun at us. I grab the gun, pull out the clip, and see that it's loaded. I give it to the nearest teacher. I find that my friend disappeared during that time, though. Looking around, I see an old woman talking to another teacher. The old woman's head transforms into something I can't even describe and bites the teacher's head off. I punch the 'old woman' in the face and make a run for it.

Now I am a target. I run deeper and deeper into the building, heading as far down as possible. Eventually I find myself in a broken down floor of the building. I thought it was underground. For some reason, at that point, I remembered my friend telling me that I would be a target as well, but I would know where to hide. I looked around and saw a small wooden door. I opened it and crawled into the three foot corridor with a caving-in ceiling. It headed further down the building. Eventually I reached a point where the floor was giving out too, having to carefully move on the support beams that were exposed where the floor had fallen away. It led to a big room that was filled with various fabrics, stuffed animals, and old furniture, mostly with a flower pattern. Looked like a place where an old woman would live. I figured I had found the home of that creature. I looked for a place to hide, knowing that I would not be expected there, but couldn't find a place. I did find a window, however.

I crawled out of it and found that I was on the ground level, with a couple of old bikes next to me. I picked one up and started to ride down the street to safety. I stopped a passing car to try to ask for help. The passenger told me to tie a rope to my bike so that it could be taken along. As I was doing that, the rope wrapped around my leg. I heard the car door shut, and saw the car starting to move again, about to drag me behind it. I quickly unwrap my leg and watch the car take off, with my only transportation in tow.

So I walk down the road. Eventually, I see something red flying at me. At first I thought it was a far, but I saw it was human sized and flying about two feet above the ground. It was fucking Iron Man. He spots me, and stops. I explain what happened and ask him for help, and he leads me to an old building that he's using as a base. Inside, he shows me an odd wooden object. He said it is alien in origin, and he was trying to find the one who left it there. That's the point when I woke up.

Quite an interesting dream. It presented many opportunities for fear, yet not once did I feel even slightly afraid...
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Ugh...

So today I went out to mow the lawn with the new mower. Did part of the back yard, but it was too overgrown for the mower to handle, so I get the weedeater and start chopping it down. I get to a corner of the house, and find myself surrounded by bees. They live in a hole in the side of the house, and the weedeater disturbed them.

So I move to another area. I try to start the weedeater, but it won't go. So I say screw it and mow the front lawn, which is less overgrown. I also clear out the neighbor's front lawn, since that's the agreement I have with him (Well, the whole yard, but I only got the front finished). I feel exhausted from the work and the heat. I dunno the temp, but it's fucking hot and there's not a cloud in the sky. I was sweating buckets.

I hadn't eaten yet today, so I get something to eat, but find that I can't. My stomach felt weird. Though I was still hot, I wasn't sweating... I also felt very tired, like I wanted to just sleep. I recognized the signs: heat exhaustion. So I force myself to get up and get some water. I drink about three or four cups, but feel no better, so I go into the bathroom and take a cold shower. After about half an hour of soaking in very cold water, I finally start to feel better.

That was bad. Very bad. But the thing is, it isn't even that hot here compared to where I used to live, where Robin lives. My heat tolerance seems to have disappeared. At this point, I still feel thirsty, but I'm drinking water. I still feel tired, but that's because I only got three hours of sleep last night. I do feel a hell of a lot cooler, though.

I've seen the effects of heat exhaustion. My dad nearly died from it. If not for mine and Robin's quick thinking, he wouldn't have made it. It was pretty scary seeing him in the hospital after that, not seeming to recognize us. I was pretty young at the time... I dunno the exact age, but I'm guessing somewhere around 7-9 years old. Anyway, my point is, I don't want that ever happening to me...
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm

I have decided while finishing mowing the neighbor's lawn that every time I visit this place, I'm going to make at least one post. I usually visit multiple times a day, but only post if there's something that catches my eye. No more of that. I'll make at least one post every time, even if that means I have to make new threads to do it in... I suggest that every here do that, it's a good way to get this place going.

It's still fucking hot. But this time I am taking breaks when I start sweating like crazy, coming into the cool house and drinking a lot of water. I'll not overheat this time! Unfortunately, that means coming in every half hour or so, but oh well. I have only come in twice now, and I only have a little bit left to do, then the rest of our lawn... But I'm gonna have to take the weedeater to our lawn first. Because the last mower broke before I could finish our back yard (and it was a little overgrown then), it's now pretty overgrown, and the new mower doesn't handle it's height too well...
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 am

Doom 2 is on XBLA. Due to the fact that I grew up playing that game, and it is one of my all time favorite games ever, I had to get it. So I did. So I've been playing through it. Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Played it, beat it, working through it on Ultra-Violence mode. Got to level 12, died, and decided to give it a rest.

----------------------------------------------

Tried out a demo for the new Duke Nukem game on XBLA... Fun, but not worth getting when I know there's a Castlevania game coming, which will most definitely be worth my time and money. I hope. It's got two of my favorite CV characters in it, so how bad could it be? I am a bit disappointed at the apparent lack of a Belmont in it though, especially Richter, one of the most well-known next to Simon himself.

I've finally started working on my Jaden expansion pack for JA again. I suppose the only reason for it is that someone asked me if I was still looking for help with content for it. Looks like I've got a few good skins coming from someone to add in with my (currently) 3 skins and Inyri's single skin. Of course, all the current skins are HM skins, but the guy bringing in new stuff is working on other types, and the one I am currently working on is a HF skin. Not doing too well with the face, however. I just don't seem to have the knack for skinning female faces. But I really need the practice, especially since I promised two people custom skins.

I'm really starting to dislike the way things are going around here. It's NEVER quiet. Ever. It really pisses me off. All day, all night, all I ever hear is the fucking idiotic giggling from my mom in the next room. I could be blasting my music, and I still fucking hear it. If I say anything, she throws a fucking fit. When she's not laughing, she's sleeping. When she's sleeping, she snores extremely loudly. Due to the fact that her computer is in the same room as the TV, and she's ALWAYS on her computer, I can not watch TV alone unless she is sleeping. But the TV doesn't block out her snoring. If I turn it up loud enough to block her out, she'll wake up and get pissed. At least my music in my room blocks out her snoring without waking her. But the fact that she sleeps with her door open and the hall leads directly to the living room with the TV doesn't help things when I am out there.

You might wonder why she is constantly giggling, though. It's a game she plays. A SHITTY web-game called Evony. That's all she really does. She claims that she works 12 hours a day, but every time I look at her computer screen, it's Evony. Well, either that, or chatting with someone from the game, about the game. It's driving me fucking insane. Her laughter is so loud that it wakes me up if I am sleeping, and I'm not that light a sleeper unless I had JUST fallen asleep. And then when she wakes me up with the laughter, she doesn't give a flying fuck, and keeps me awake with it. Every time I say something about it, she always either says that it makes her happy, so I shouldn't talk, or something about me just trying to make her unhappy. This leads me to believe that all she cares about is her own happiness and everyone else (me) can go to hell. Well, that's not the only thing, but it's a part of it.

There's also the fact that she makes me do all the work around here. ALL of it. All she does is sit at her computer and occasionally go to the store to buy some food. But I'm the one who does all the moving of the groceries, puts them all away, etc. She just pays for it, that's all. Every time she has to do the slightest bit of work, she suddenly starts having breathing problems and chest pains. Either she's faking, or she really needs to see a doctor. She doesn't have medical, but she qualifies for free medical here. But she doesn't try to get it. Why? I have no clue. Maybe she likes having the excuse.

I've been pretty bored with everything lately. I feel like I have nothing to do but shit that I do not want to do. I've also noticed my depression spikes increasing again, which may or may not have something to do with the above section of this post. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to next month: Seeing my niece again. I've missed her far more than I thought I would before I moved. That's not the only thing I am looking forward to next month, but it's the main thing.

Well, that's all I can think of to say...
Back to top Go down
theariesfantasy
アルジュナ!~
theariesfantasy

ForumPoints : 10827
Job/hobbies : Gaming, reading, doing nothing, drawing... eating?

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

lol Evony... for real, non gamers get sucked into those kinda games so easily... block the site through your router and see what happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryojin
Admin
Ryojin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Yeah, she'd figure that one out quickly, then she'd block me from internet completely. She's far more knowledgeable than I am about networking stuff. Everything I know I learned from her.

I wish the servers for the game would go down and never return. She's been playing the game for over a year now, almost all day every day. She is ADDICTED. She even cuts back on her sleeping to play the game. I don't remember the last time she got a full nights sleep. Just two or three hour sleep, get up and play for a few hours, and half hour naps here and there. It's really a problem, but she doesn't seem to think so.

I just don't understand how someone could become to addicted to such a shit game. I could understand if the game were good, but it isn't. I haven't tried it myself, but everyone I know (gamers and non-gamers) but her has told me it's a shit game, and I've seen enough to know that it at looks like a really shitty game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Rant Journal!   Ryo Rant Journal! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryo Rant Journal!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3